[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GODS! HOW CARE THERE BE ANOTHER GAME WHEN I DIED AT THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: God of Numales.jpg (72KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
God of Numales.jpg
72KB, 900x470px
GODS! HOW CARE THERE BE ANOTHER GAME WHEN I DIED AT THE END OF THE LAST ONE?!
>>
>>381733305

GODS! YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE TWO SCOOPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH
>>
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>381733305
>Unmanly
Kratos' resume makes him too much of a badass to be unmanly, even if he does such atrocities as getting cucked
>>
GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDS
WHY IS SONY TURNING MY FRANCHISE INTO YET AAAAAAAAAAAANOTHER LAST OF US CLONE
>>
>>381733305
was this even confirmed that this is a sequel, instead of a reboot?
>>
>>381735071
it's both
It's a soft reboot
>>
GOOOOODS!
WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SOOOON!
>>
>>381735129

That doesnt make sense....
>>
>>381735651
It does
It's a sequel because it takes place later in the same timeline, but it wants to change all what the franchise is about/play it safe

Just like The Force Awakens
>>
How does Kratos think that raising another family after what happened to his previous one is going to turn out well?

Also that is a huge time difference between Greece and Norse. I know that he is basically a demi-god at this point but why in the fuck would you go to any Norse country?
>>
>>381733305
He died twice before that.
>>
>>381736705
It takes more than death to stop Kratos
>>381736207
It probably was an accident. After engaging in all these orgies he was bound to get someone pregnant and get stuck with the child
>>
>>381736207

>How does Kratos think that raising another family after what happened to his previous one is going to turn out well?

Boredom and loneliness, eternity is a cold road to walk alone.
>>
Didn't the last game end with his trail of blood implying he survived somehow anyway
>>
>>381737814
yep
>>
Apparently the lack of gameplay focus is because Europe wasn't buying the series.
>>
File: godofwar.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
godofwar.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>381734787
>AAAAAAAAAAAANOTHER
That doesn't sound right.
>>
>Cuckold

noun
The definition of a cuckold is a man who has been cheated on by his wife or significant other.
A man whose wife has cheated on him is an example of a cuckold.

verb
To cuckold is defined as to engage in an affair with someone's wife, or to have an affair on your husband.
When you have a romantic affair that your husband does not know about, this is an example of a time when you cuckold your husband.
When you have a romantic affair with another man's wife, this is an example of a time when you cuckold the man.
>>
File: godofwar2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
godofwar2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.