[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought it was a meme when you called this game a movie but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1498349201698[1].jpg (336KB, 1195x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1498349201698[1].jpg
336KB, 1195x1500px
I thought it was a meme when you called this game a movie but its pretty accurate.
All you do it fucking walk. Might as well make the walking sections a cutscene
>>
yeah lol all you do is walk. that's like it, no car chases or anything
>>
>>381720674
What, you do that later?
>>
>>381720674
Or climbing, swinging, driving boats, sliding, fist fighting, or doing stealth takedowns.
>>
>>381720813
Maybe play the game before shit posting on in so it's not so obvious
>>
>>381720895
>>381720938
Cut me some slack. I played for 2 hours and none of that shit happened yet.
Fucking boring.
>>
>>381720895
Fuck off, it's movie.
>>
>>381721005
Just drop the game. Its shit. If you bought it then just keep it for the multiplayer.
>>
>all you do is walk
Do you want to roller skate?

Wait doesnt nathan run, climb, jump, drive too?
>>
>>381721005
I'm pretty sure the 1st prison escape has fighting and maybe some gunplay. But yeah you'll see some more action very soon.
>>
>>381721172
Yes, JSR the game because shooting is stupid and uninspiring.
>>
Not only is it a movie game, if you don't put it on the hardest difficulty it will hold your hand the whole game
>>
>>381720895
>stealth takedowns
it's called choking someone. why do gamers have to give everything an embarrassing, nerdy name?
>>
>throw a rope
>it doesn't work
>nathan comments that he still learning to throw a rope
DROPPED
>>
>>381721005
I love U4 but you're right. I was cussing at the screen the first 2 hours. Slog of a tutorial where you barely interact, walk around a school roof, walk around a boat, walk around Nate's house, walk around a party. It takes way too goddamn long to start. Way way too long.

But like others say, it gets better. Mostly. You will hate the flashbacks (I did) but the car chase sequence is like pure gaming sex. It is amazing. So is a good chunk of the finale.
>>
>>381720938
Not him but I´ve beat the game and it´s the only uncharted game I can´t bring myself to play through again and plat. It is the most boring piece of shit I´ve played in a long time, the only somewhat redeeming part is the multiplayer
>>
>>381721005
UC4 has the slowest non-action packed first 2 hours of the series. Shit doesn't get moving until chapter 10 like 40% through the game
>>
>>381721326
Because he barely chokes anyone
Dude snaps your neck, kicks you off a cliff, or drags you off one, all while making a snarky comment to his brother or wife
>>
im playing through uncharted 1 right now on hard. this game fucking sucks, the enemies have more health than you.

I seriously wonder how this shit got sequels, because it's bad in every way.
>>
>>381724036
You probably just suck a vidya, U1 is only "hard"at the supernatural part
>>
Just beat this today
Got 2 complaints
>No supernatural elements like the last
>Nadine being fucking untouchable and perfect
>>
>>381720568
Uncharted 4 is the best spiderman game though
>>
>>381724586

I didn't really mind the lack of supernatural elements.

The craziness of the secret pirate city made up for it imo.
>>
dropped this piece of shit after 10 minutes
>>
>>381724586
As someone who loved this game yeah 100% Nadine beating the shit out of sam and Nathan was fucking bullshit, as well as pretty much the rest of her scenes. Her only redeeming scene comes in the last 2 seconds you ever see her in the game lol.

She actually looks more likeable in the new gam-
>Selling a dlc and calling it a full price game
Too bad I will probably never get it for that bs reason
>>
>>381720568
the gameplay was so fun but it had barely no combat sections, WHY?
>>
>>381727261
you mean in first 2 hours or entire game?
if former then yes, Neil Cuckmann should get shot for this shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.