[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul Memory was good because it didn't restrict who you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 5009235.jpg (71KB, 480x603px) Image search: [Google]
5009235.jpg
71KB, 480x603px
Soul Memory was good because it didn't restrict who you could connect with in PvP. Prove me wrong.
>>
Literally the opposite.
>>
File: 1489352029367.jpg (215KB, 645x709px) Image search: [Google]
1489352029367.jpg
215KB, 645x709px
>>381718827
Except it does the exact opposite.
>>
File: flame.jpg (18KB, 288x206px) Image search: [Google]
flame.jpg
18KB, 288x206px
Soul Memory punished you for ever doing any kind of multiplayer content

Enjoyed a boss fight and want to do it a few more times helping people? Too fucking bad it inflates your soul memory.

Want to create a character that stays inside of a specific level bracket so you can run X bosses or invade in X zone whenever you want? Too fucking bad Soul memory makes it impossible.
>>
File: CGDUYuQUgAAGdw.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
CGDUYuQUgAAGdw.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>people that used that ring to never get more souls.
>Had incredible weapons and was perfectly at a certain point of progression In soul memory
>Could do a simple conbo and kill more than half the people they ran into
>>
The good thing about Soul Memory was how it made people free from the autistic minmax imposed by the entire community, giving you the freedom to create the character you wanted. It doesn't matter if you had stats on 99 so you could wear that particular armor you liked, you always managed to find someone to summon / get summoned / invade / get invaded, especially in NG+

Meanwhile in DaS if you went beyond SL 65 kiss multiplayer of any kind goodbye, and when I'm playing with my SL 90 DaS3 character sometimes I wonder if my ethernet cable is unplugged.
Strangely enough, my Bloodborne character is grossly overleveled and still I get multiplayer interaction; same with Nioh.
>>
>>381719609
>Meanwhile in DaS if you went beyond SL 65 kiss multiplayer of any kind goodbye
kek
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.