[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious about Ape Escape, never touched the series but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ape_Escape_Ep.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ape_Escape_Ep.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I'm curious about Ape Escape, never touched the series but I ALWAYS see you guys recommend it or talk about it.

There is even that retard making daily threads with the cuck Kratos image screaming for Ape Espace 3.

What is the appeal of the series? Is this only chasing monkeys around? Isn't it boring? Enlighten me please.
>>
It was the first game to use the analog dualshock controller and it used it in a weird, but interesting way compared to other games.
Then there's the soundtrack, charm, comfyness and sense of humor.
>>
It's fun
>>
>>381717030

Yeah I remember picking it up in the store when I was a kid and the seller told my dad you couldn't play if you didn't had a dualshock. Do the first one still olds up?
>>
>>381717170
Depends, if you don't mind the controls and gameplay.
>>
Why suddenly/v/ is talking about ape escape? Is becuase the know your gaming's vid?
>>
File: monkey_pink.jpg (87KB, 1366x657px) Image search: [Google]
monkey_pink.jpg
87KB, 1366x657px
>Isn't it boring?

Yes obviously, that's why everyone recommends it you dumbass

This is now a Monkey Pink thread
>>
>>381717258

Don't know what you are talking about, I've been on /v/ for a really long time and they always talk about Ape Escape, just got curious to play beacause I am eager to play classic I passed by when I was a kid.
>>
>>381717271

Is there evolution in the gameplay? By boring I meant repetitive.
>>
>>381717498
Well yes, as you might expect from a platform/puzzle game, as you get more gadgets the gameplay changes significantly
The levels are designed to be very different to each other, so they have max replay value
>>
>>381717271
pnik monkey best monkey
>>
>>381717498
You get gadgets throughout the game and it gradually changes the challenges the game puts you through and the monkeys encourage exploration and since they're an interactive collectable can fight back so you're not always guaranteed to capture them so easily
>>
>>381717258
Some believe AE4 could be made, since Sony teased it last year.
>>
Post your favorite
>game
>minigame
>level
>music
>gadget
>protagonist
>side character
>boss
>monkey
>memory/moment

>ideas/wishes for a new game?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.