[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your guys's favorite mario and luigi game? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mario and luigi.jpg (981KB, 1804x1516px) Image search: [Google]
mario and luigi.jpg
981KB, 1804x1516px
What's your guys's favorite mario and luigi game? I love partners in time, i was going to replay i but i can't find it. I have all the others except paper jam, too. which one do I play?(I never actually beat superstar saga and dream team, i got bored of dream team and forgot about SS for a while and got completely lost)
>>
>>381710790
fuck todler
>>
>>381710790
Partners in Time is the only one I've played to completion, and I played it so much back in the day I could probably beat it blindfolded.

I blame it for my vore fetish
>>
File: ML Antasma.gif (1MB, 197x178px) Image search: [Google]
ML Antasma.gif
1MB, 197x178px
>>381711092
Partners in Time still has my favorite plot in the series, I love me some ayy lmaos and time travel bullshit. Too bad the actual game isn't as good as the rest of the series. My actual favorite is probably Dream Team honestly, even with the padding and tutorials.
Pic related, best boss fight in the entire series
>>
>>381710790
Superstar Saga since its the only one Ive played
>>
>>381710790
I'd say it's either Bowser's Inside Story or Superstar Saga. PiT was just meh and DT felt more like a filler game.
>>
>>381711952
I feel like people really over exaggerate the issues with Dream Team, I think it's the second best one.
>>
File: ML Stardust Field.png (259KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
ML Stardust Field.png
259KB, 400x440px
So how are you guys feeling about the remake?
>>
vote here if you want
http://www.strawpoll.me/13277833
>>
Fuck I know PiT had it's problems and is one of the weakest M&L games overall but it was my first M&L game and I have some nostalgia for it...also it was definitely the most dark in the series I gotta appreciate that
>>
whats wrong with partners in time.
>>
>>381713747
I'm torn.
On one hand, I still have the GBA cart and can replay it anytime I want.
On the other, I really do enjoy Superstar Saga and would like to have the remake.
>>
BiS > SS >>>>> PiT
Haven't played the new ones except for the tutorial part of Dream Team which wore me out
>>
>>381716413
it's bad and it deleted my save file and wouldn't work on my dsi because i got a shitty hong kong bootleg
>>
I've played all of them and my favorite is Dream Team, probably because of the hard mode. SSDX has potential to become my new fave.
>>
Ive played superstar saga, partners in time, and inside story
Superstar saga is fucking KINOtherapy. God damn that game is basically perfect.
The only shitty part of that game I can think of is the yoshi part because when I was a kid, my game was glitched or some bullshit and I just couldn't dig up a single fruit.
I looked it up and everything and it just didnt fucking work.
I only beat it on an emulator years later.
>>
>>381710790
probably superstar saga for muh bros. attacks, and dream team because of the dreamworld combat, and boss fights.
>>381713747
looks good so far.
hopefully they make it more difficult, and add a hard mode. if that happens then it will probably become my favourite.
>>
>>381716413
No overworld
Overly linear
Bro attacks as items
4 buttons gameplay
Babies
That said it's still a 7/10 and I prefer it to a game with stronger gameplay but far worse everything else like Paper Jam.
>>
>>381717327
>gets bootleg
>blames the game itself
Ching chong ching madafaka
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.