[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy game >there's fucking nothing inside, not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>buy game
>there's fucking nothing inside, not even a tiny booklet

What do you hate the most about the current state of the game industry?
>>
DLC
>>
Remasters.
>>
>>381708138
BRs
>>
>>381708138

whiny faggots like (You)
>>
Games today cost less than they used to despite development costs rising several fold.

I'm okay with losing a shitty manual which I only ever looked at when my mom was driving me home from the store.
>>
>>381708138
brasil? eh nois caralho porra
>>
>>381708138
>needing a manual for square square triangle

How much of a retard are you?
>>
>>381708138
At moments like this I borrow my favorite Gul'dan line: "Everything."
>>
Remember when the cover was the actual manual as well?
>>
>>381708138
I like this. Now buying used games doesn't trigger my autism.
>>
>>381708138
Its enthusiasts
>>
BR's are portuguese niggers
>>
>>381708138

>download online manual
>print it out

problem solved. but that isn't actually a solution for you, because you're so autistic that you think that it being in the box when you open it somehow improves it's value because you've been opening way too many lootboxes.
>>
>>381708536
Yeah, except I'm white.
>>
>>381708536
shut the fuck up manuel
>>
>>381708138
I bought strategy guides for a couple years to fill this void but I couldn't keep it up.

Out of like 25 PS4 games I have The Evil Within and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator are the only ones with manuals. Lately I've started to care more if a game has sexy reversible cover art, though.
>>
>>381708138
Its 2017, this is the least of the problems

I do miss little booklets though. But quality games often have something.
>>
>>381708138
Theres no point in buying non-collector's or limited edition hard copies anymore.
>>
>buy game
>comes with map, soundtrack
>no manual but comes with code for digital guide
Based Torment ToN
>>
Patches.

Take your fucking time and make a stable game so i don't have to wait over one year for a GOTY
>>
>>381708138
>buy hard copy of a digital product

why? you enjoy displaying trash i guess?
>>
BRs are a cancer on every online game

prove me wrong
>>
Diversity, political correctness and all that sjw bullshit

Fuck subhumans and fuck white guilt cucks
>>
>>381708138
brazilians on /v/ seriously
>>
>>381710256
What of it nigga
>>
>>381710734
Giving you faggots internet was the worst thing to happen to video games.
>>
>>381708308
This, they were something but its not that big of a fuckin deal, people overreacting to the loss of manuals
>>
>>381709921
This.

>buy game
>launch
>instant download of the 1.01 patch
>there's still bugs in it

My autism makes me think of how people without internet connection can handle this shitty era
>>
File: 1492991749534.jpg (68KB, 580x406px) Image search: [Google]
1492991749534.jpg
68KB, 580x406px
Loot crates or cheats or boxes or whatever. Shit is going into ever fucking multiplayer game now because it's easy cash from retards and children. It's worse than dlc because it's either all cosmetic shit that doesn't matter or it's fucking gamble to get better items than other players. All of it is scummy and the only people who buy them are underage or retards
>>
>>381708138
The fact that random indies can't innovate in terms of graphics anymore.
>>
>>381709921
This. Especially those + 3GB day one patches. And that is more a western dev thing though it happens with japanese games from time to time as well.
>>
>>381708138
You know whats worse?
"For only 24.99 you could get the manual, but hey! Theres more! For only 34.99 you'll get the collector's edition manual with hard cover! What a fucking steal!"
>>
>>381708138
It's why this is the first generation I'm buying my games used.

Oddly enough BlazBlue CF was the first game I've had that came with a manual in a long time.
>>
>>381708138
because digital manuals are harder to lose
>>
>>381708138
>>buy game
>>there's fucking nothing inside, not even a tiny booklet
>theres still the little tab grips to slide something into
>REEEEEEE

wouldnt it be cheaper to NOT include them in the manufacturing process if they wasnt going to be used....

brb pitching this idea for millions of dosh
>>
>>381711049
>>381708308
they're still probably being driven by their mom/""wife"" TO the store and back because NO driver's licences
>>
>>381708138
>game comes with a manual with pictures and artwork of the game
>it's in black and white
Sixty niggers.
>>
>>381708138
ueuehueuheuhe
Now seriously, DLC and remastered re-releases.
>>
>>381714043
No because that would mean a different production line. Even some graphics cards have the same exact hardware, but different clock speeds to create tiers.
>>
>>381710878
Wow anon. That's very ethnocentric of you

>>381716391
I actually have a driver's license and a car, but the store is so close that I just walked there.
>>
>>381708138
Do you really need a booklet with a game? It's 2017. People buy games on PC all the time and they don't come with little picture books. Grow up.
>>
>>381708859
Nigger do you not miss that smell? Just kill yourself man
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.