[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uuuugh, the fade is soooo tedious. like omg it's soooooo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: BloodDragonBox.jpg (28KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
BloodDragonBox.jpg
28KB, 250x354px
>uuuugh, the fade is soooo tedious. like omg it's soooooo dumb
What a bunch of crybaby fags, it just felt like a normal dungeon, it wasn't even hard or anything. On top of that you get free buffs.
>>
This. I have absolutely no idea why people find it awful, free stat boosts, variety of environments and good situations. If you want needlessly long borefests just look at the Deep Roads
>>
It was one of the best parts of the game and mixed up the gameplay.
>>
>>381706039
Am I the only person that absolutely loved the Deeproads?
>>
>>381706336
Probably.
>>
>>381706336
The first part is fine. The fight with the death legion or whatever you call them when you help them against the darkspawn on the bridge is fun. But by the time you get to the Broodmother and the crazy dwarf dyke I just wanted it over with.
>>
>>381707319
Why are dwarves just humans with poorly scaled arms?
>>
>>381706336
I like it because it really does wear you down and give you a sense of the everyday horrors Dwarven society has to deal with by living so close to the Darkspawn. It's a long, grueling trek through dark tunnels where you're constantly hounded by enemies.

It also has the broodmother section, which scared the hell out of me my first time playing through it.

Speaking of the Deep Roads, anyone else remember that flash game released before origins that you could get exclusive loot for Origins in? I remember it actually being pretty fun.

Can't believe that was in 2009. Eight years ago. Where does the time go...
>>
>>381705808
It was really boring desu. Now for my 2nd playthrough I will be using the fade mod
>>
>>381706336
No, I liked them too. Had nothing against the Fade either, it was actually pretty fun.
>>
Such an ugly series. Poo brown and gaudy red. Worst main city eva.
>>
Urn of Sacred Ashes > Redcliffe > Mage Tower > Orzammar > Dalish Camp
>>
The fade wasn't that bad the first few playthroughs. And I even held your opinion, OP. But after 30+ playthroughs, it's an unchallenging, boring chore more than anything.

First playthroughs, suck it up. Subsequent, I say get the fade mod.
>>
File: twosoddingyears.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
twosoddingyears.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
>>381706336
>>
>>381705808
>It's a bunch of free stats
Exactly. It's just a shitty zone that forces you to backtrack a shit tonne and move around teleporters just to get some stats with zero challenging fights or even interesting story or character development. It's the definition of tedious and boring.
>>
>>381711291
>not playing nightmare without dlc in first playtrough
>>
>>381711291
>>It's a bunch of free stats
Not at all what I said, fag.
Also
>complaining about free shit
>>
>>381709543
Depends on your race. Every time I played a dwarf origin I loved going back to Orzammar.
>>
I think most people hate it because of multiple playthroughs

also bassed morrigan not getting fooled was neat
>>
>>381711801
It's literally just stats though. Except to get them you have to do nothing challenging, interesting or thought provoking. It's just a time waste. If I just wanted stats for being on the clock I would buy some faggy ass Japshit "RPG".
>>
>>381712690
>video games aren't meant to waste time
>>
No, it sucked and was one of the absolute worst parts of the game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.