[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you start a new master-difficulty file next week or continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: botw.jpg (60KB, 738x410px) Image search: [Google]
botw.jpg
60KB, 738x410px
Will you start a new master-difficulty file next week or continue on your old one?
>>
Won't play it like the main game.
>>
I will wait for the Story DLC.
>>
I'll complete the game with all DLC before starting fresh.
>>
At the moment I want to start a master mode game for greatest effect, I'm just worried about it feeling too tedious
>>
>>381702312
Why post?
>>
I'm heading straight to hyrule castle to experience all the silver goodness.
>>
Finish first, then higher difficulty
>>
>>381702128
nah, I liked BOTW but I'm not really eager to replay a game that long.
>>
>>381703712
>i-it's not that good guys
>too much content is problematic
Sonybro detected
>>
They've already confirmed that hard mode is a separate save file
>>
Going to start a new file
>>
>>381704120
Meaning you have to start a new game to play it. Right?
>>
>>381703825
what
>>
>>381703825
Sonybros are fucking pathetic, they'll find any possible reason to shit on BotW.
>>
>>381703825
He said neither of those things you absolute pleb.
>>
>>381704524
>being this much of a dense nigger
Read between the lines motherfucker, Sonybros realized they couldn't just shit on the game like they could before so they're looking for new ways to do so. Let me spoonfeed you by deconstructing >>381703712

>nah, I liked BOTW
This is the part where he incorporates concern trolling by trying to pass himself off as a genuine fan

>but I'm not really eager to replay a game that long.
And this is where he subtly tries to downplay BotW by saying it's "too long to replay". You have to be intentionally trying to be dense to not notice this, it's right fucking there.
>>
File: 1491971066774.gif (493KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1491971066774.gif
493KB, 500x282px
>>381704250
This is what I want to know. I just got a Switch last week and I don't want to restart again. Hopefully we can switch it in the options menu.
>>
boop
>>
>>381704837
Pahahahhaa, why are you do salty that someone isn't as much of a Nintenbro as you?

Once again, absolute pleb.
>>
>>381703536
Sauce?
Both searches give nothing
>>
>>381704837
Calm down there faggot you're embarrassing the rest of us.
>>
>>381702128
I will Switch it on to try it out. If I dont like it I will just leave it off.
>>
>>381704912
You can.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.