[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't you just out the parts of the xbox one x and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2322.jpg (212KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.jpg
212KB, 2048x1152px
Can't you just out the parts of the xbox one x and make a pc out of it?
>>
why would you do that? and not get an actual PC instead?
>>
File: 1497908771220.png (917KB, 1399x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1497908771220.png
917KB, 1399x1016px
What should i add?
>>
>>381696243
Give Switch and PC Zelda BOTW.

Switch blurry. PC clear.
>>
>>381696119

No. The only reason it's compact is because it's a soc with no ability to upgrade it bar swapping the hdd. The fact that it's not modular like pcs are means you can't remove stuff like the cpu and video card and re use it because they are sd. That's why pcs are a bit bigger. Because they are modular and can exchange parts at a whim.
>>
File: image2.png (403KB, 1399x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image2.png
403KB, 1399x1016px
>>381696243
I got ya senpai
>>
>>381696583
RDR runs at 0 fps on PC
>>
>>381696559
Can you install windows on an xbox one x?
>>
>>381697173
isn't the system os just a modified version of windows?
>>
>>381697173

No same locked down os as the xbox with paid online. And why would it be different? They want their 30% cut from every game sold. If you put windows on it, users could buy off steam and other shit and they wouldn't make money by selling their hardware. Honestly I could stomach consoles if they skipped that retarded sub.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.