[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I got pic related this morning and it's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-EternalRing_front-1-.jpg (24KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
250px-EternalRing_front-1-.jpg
24KB, 250x355px
Alright so I got pic related this morning and it's been surprisingly addictive and comfy. Way better than Kings Field. One thing though, I'm right after the poison valley in a huge tree stump place. The forest after has crazy fast lizard ducks that teleport behind you and two shot me. Am I going the wrong way? Eternal Ring thread too for anyone interested.
>>
File: 1483934698685.jpg (41KB, 719x419px) Image search: [Google]
1483934698685.jpg
41KB, 719x419px
Have you talked to the guys there? One of them mentions something about a companion in the valley, find him and return to the guy in the stump

Also when you say got, are you emulating this or playing a physical copy?
>>
>>381696447
I noticed it was on the psn and it and evergrace were the only older From games I never tried, so emulating. Having modern right stick function has helped a lot. Thanks for the tip I'll backtrack and search around
>>
>>381695883
The controls are fucking terrible. It controls like a 1996 console FPS without analogue sticks even though it uses them.
>>
>>381696663
Scratch that, there's only the guy at the entrance and a merchant. Don't think anyone has said anything about going back for companion.
>>
>>381696964
It's on psn now and it controls like a dream compared to when I play kings field or shadow tower on a real PS2
>>
i was gonna say get a refund but it seems the gamebreaking glitch was fixed today

have fun with the game
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (159KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
159KB, 960x672px
>>381696663
Should be fine then, I was gonna warn you about a bug here if you were playing on PCSX2. Thought it was an environment puzzle, spent ages trying to get around it. Turned out to be an emulation error

>>381697073
Buy something from the trader, maybe he says something about it. It's worth looking around the valley to see if the companion has spawned anyway, you get a good sword and a hint about where to go next as a reward.
>>
>>381698681
I'm exploring limestone caves now. Did i go the wrong way again?
>>
>tfw I loved KFIV and Shadow Tower Abyss but not the other KFs or Shadow Tower
Maybe it's the shit framerate and worse atmosphere.
>>
>>381700397
I'm only a few areas past that, stuck at some lava lake. You're on track.
>>
File: 1487247975503.jpg (109KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487247975503.jpg
109KB, 450x450px
I'd recommend this for the soundtrack alone desu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rolLe7il3Zs
>>
So it's been release on PS4 now? It isn't on the Australian store which is weird because they usually get released with everyone else. Still livid we didn't get Manhunt 2, though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.