[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Persona 5 was my first SMT game and I loved the hell out of it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: p5.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
p5.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Persona 5 was my first SMT game and I loved the hell out of it, will Persona 4 hold up as equally as good or will it bore me since I played 5?
>>
>>381676559

P5 was my favourite SMT too
>>
>>381676559
>Persona 5
>SMT game
Choose one
>>
>my first SMT game
>SMT
Persona 4's story is better but everything else feels lacking compared to five.
Still a good game though.
>>
Excuse me sir but what you're referring to as "SMT" is not actually "SMT", it's just "Persona", a series within the Megami Tensei franchise, which also includes SMT.
>>
>>381676559
Chances are P4 will bore you.

not to trash on P4, but back when P4 came out people were trying the same thing you're trying to do, going back to P3 and they couldn't do it in droves. most cited complaint was the fact that P4 fixed some little things here and there that weren't in P3 and therefore frustrated people that tried to go back.
>>
>>381676863
Should I watch the anime then?
>>
>>381676559
Persona 4 is fucking terrible gameplay wise. Mindless battles and literally randomly generated dungeons. Persona 3 is the same except you can't even control your party members. People only like them because of the story, play literally any other MegaTen game if you liked Persona 5 for the gameplay. I recommend both SMTIV games, the DDS games, and TMS#FE if you actually have a Wii U.
Don't let anyone trick you into playing Nocturne either, it's aged really badly. If nothing else (but believe me, there is a LOT else) the camera controls and floaty movement for the dungeon crawling are fucking vomit inducing.
>>
>>381676559
P4 gets a little dull halfway through.
>>
>>381676559
3 and 4 will feel like a step down. Play DDS 1 and 2.
>>
>>381677197
I don't really think it translates well.
This is coming from someone who watched the Golden animation before even giving enough of a shit to play the series.
Just play the game anon, it's fun
>>
P3, P4 and P5 are all practically the same games. They just improved the formula a little bit with each new entry.
>>
File: 1488048043563.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1488048043563.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
Tbh, I got like 70 hours into Persona 5 and dropped it out of boredom.

This is the first JRPG I've dropped in years. Nothing about it was really that fun to me for some reason, even though I absolutely adored Persona 3 and 4.
>>
>>381677218
Nocturne has not aged badly at all. I played it for the first time last year and the only annoying thing about it was the fusion.
>>
>>381676559
P5 refined a lot of gameplay elements and added a lot of quality of life improvements. But if you enjoy the game mostly for the story and characters, P4 and P3 are definately worth playing. But be aware that the further back you go, the most clunky the gameplay will be.
>>
>>381678848
>P5
>same formula as P3 and P4
Excuse me what? Did you even play it? The actual game part of the game, being the dungeons and battles, are fucking worlds ahead of P3 and P4. Fuck, even the social elements are better integrated. What the fuck are you talking about?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.