[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game goes on both Xbox and Playstation >PC gamers are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: sad cena.jpg (95KB, 694x508px) Image search: [Google]
sad cena.jpg
95KB, 694x508px
>game goes on both Xbox and Playstation
>PC gamers are left in the dust because devs are too lazy to make a good PC port.

WHYYYY?!?!
>>
File: fuck PCuck gamers.jpg (97KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
fuck PCuck gamers.jpg
97KB, 800x445px
>>381669428
because you guys are basketball americans of gaming who steal everything.
>>
>>381669428
name 5 games that were released this gen that are console exclusive
>>
>>381669428
Does John Cena inject synthol?
>>
>>381669790
The only two things I can think of offhand are Red Dead and Injustice 2, and the latter's sure to get a PC port once the game is actually complete. It's just a matter of crossing fingers that Netherrealm gets people who know their way around a PC to port it.
>>
File: gotcha.gif (9KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
gotcha.gif
9KB, 300x268px
Joke's on you, Witcher 2 was released for consoles too!
>>
Destiny, and Valkyria Revolution are on the list, but Destiny 2 is on PC and based on SEGA's behavior they'll wanna make a PC port of Valkyria Revolution
>>
>>381669790
FFXV
KH3
Valkyria Revolution
RDR2
EA UFC games

i don't understand why these games get to go on the xbone but not PC when i'm pretty sure xbone is literally just windows 10 in a box
>>
>>381669428
>WHYYYY?!?!
Because you don't have a XBO or PS4.
>>
Developers never think to optimize a game for PC unlike consoles since PC doesn't have limitations to how much you can put in the game so they just expect you to have a strong enough PC to run it
>>
>>381669954
>>381670204
What reason does rockstar even have to not release RDR2 on PC? They're not some small dev team that needs some kind of exclusive contract so they can afford to make games.
>>
>>381670204
>Literally whos and weeb shit
Really makes you think
>>
Because when you get your port you bitch about it.
>>
>>381669428
>not being an idort
>>
>>381671527
only when we get an Arkham Knightfail, sweetie
>>
File: 1498105318019.gif (2MB, 450x448px) Image search: [Google]
1498105318019.gif
2MB, 450x448px
>>381670000
that was damage control for the witcher 2 when cd red project made a xbox 360 port later their sales skyrocket so they aim for consoles with wild hunt even they thank consolefags for buy it meanwhile the main producer and director made a manifiesto and an interview were they literally said Pc firends are scum,ungrateful pieces of shit and the roaches of this industry
>>
>>381672175
can i have link to said interview?
>>
>>381672338
http://www.gamezone.com/news/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-wouldn-t-exist-as-it-is-today-without-consoles-3416705
>>
File: 1491053204943.jpg (54KB, 225x234px) Image search: [Google]
1491053204943.jpg
54KB, 225x234px
>>381670204
>FFXV
Considering how often the director talks about a PC version it's obvious they're gonna do it at some point.
>KH3
Probably gonna be an actual permanent console exclusive. Apparently because of some labyrinthine licensing issues regarding digital distribution.
>Valkyria Revolution
The fact that it's on Xbox is genuinely baffling, but eh, it looks like shit. Even the Japs roasted it.
>RDR2
You're delusional if you think it's not gonna be a repeat of GTAV's """never EVER""" situation again.
>EA UFC
Literally who gives a shit.

>>381672175
>Console warrior types like a dyslexic
Not surprised. Aw, you still upset you got BTFO when Take Two reversed their decision?

>>381672597
>Article doesn't mention anything about piracy
>>
>>381672597
That's them saying without funding from the consoles that Witcher 3 wouldn't exist in its current state. Not necissarilly something i'll complain about since W3 is still a great game and i got it legit from the GTX 980 promo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.