[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been under NDA for Capcom and Marvel for so long, since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1395885109854.gif (1MB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
1395885109854.gif
1MB, 640x368px
I've been under NDA for Capcom and Marvel for so long, since MVC3. I'm giving the truth because I hate that people are wanting this to fail, but I hate that there's lots of misinformation. Some speculation is frighteningly right..
>Marvel Approached Capcom this time to make a fighting game but only to advertise the MCU
>They also want a bunch of new comic leads, like Captain Marvel
>They want to SHILL the FUCK out of her too
>they are also doing this since they own ESPN, and want to make this as much of an esport as any fighting game
>they will not put any X-Men characters and have told Capcom employees to not put any in and if asked about it, to say that there are other characters to play that are like them, and that "you wouldn't like them."
>Black Panther is essentially Wolverine meets Wesker, and Gamora is too much like Gambit it's not even funny.
>The DLC is characters fans want, appointed by Marvel
>Marvel is the true mastermind behind this. For once, it's not capcom.
>>
>>381668976
nice try combofiend
>>
>>381668976
two questions mister magical man....

Did Marvel ask for the unfinish graphics, the copy paste character roster specially from the capcom side?
and the (as long we have seeing) really dumb sounding dialogue with characters talking to each other with their complete brand name?

what do people mean with the word Shill... have have seing it latetly and im not familiar with it.
>>
File: harvey_weinstein.jpg (29KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
harvey_weinstein.jpg
29KB, 307x409px
>letting Hollywood have any say in videogame development

YOU FUCKING DESERVE THIS. You could have made a standard deal with Marvel without getting the filmcucks involved but you faggots heard the name "Hollywood" and lost your fucking minds. And now look at you.
>>
>>381669125
This company could use less Combofiend. Seth Killian had an ironic last name. Combofiend has a true moniker. A fiend to making combos. Fucking SFV with no goddamn links, what the fuck was he thinking?
>>381669253
When I say they're shilling, I mean they want her to be the postergirl. As in, if she were on the boxart, she gets as much screentime as Hawkeye did for no reason on UMVC3 boxart, but this time for a reason. The graphics, as far as I know, are mostly unfinished, as well as everything (except gameplay, it's very early stages) just to push out a demo.
>>381669305
Marvel is not hollywood. We wanted to make a new MVC when they approached us. Now we're making the biggest interactive advertisement since Payday 2 or Team Fortress 2.
>>
>>381669589
>unfinished
game ships in September they have like a month before discs need to be pressed
>>
>>381670257
Yep, the same thing happened with Vanilla MVC3. And when UMVC3 was announced, people were pissed. The excuse was "either it's now or three years from now." No, it was Marvel saying "if you can't add DLC characters that easily, then make a game with these characters in it, specifically ones that would get new movies, like Strange, Ghost Rider, Rocket, Hawkeye, Nova (though this one was more for the new cartoon, as seen with his DLC outfit) and Iron Fist. Marvel has been doing this for years, only to market it. Now that Disney owns them, it's worse. That's why Disney Infinity was cancelled. Because it didn't work, they took it outside and shot it. They have a firm belief of ridding the machine instead of the broken parts.
>>
>>381668976
>>381669589
>>381670779
Sorry m8, no one cares about MvCi when no MvC game will ever surpass MvC2's artstyle, music, menus, roster size, roster quality, and time of release.

We don't need insiders like you to tell us this is a corporate shill move, everyone can see that. Even people who don't play fighting games, it's beyond obvious.

> I'm giving the truth because I hate that people are wanting this to fail, but I hate that there's lots of misinformation.
I don't get why you care or how you think you helped preventing that with yours posts. You're pretty much reaffirming what everyone already knew and expected. There are so many reasons for people to want this game to fail that even if you say 2 of those reasons are wrong, the other 8 are still true.

Just go back to working on your shit game, (whatever it is you do in the company), and stop trying so hard to damage control or to expose the game's faults. Either side of the coin, it doesn't matter. We all know already, just let go and don't try this hard, I'm sure they ain't paying you enough to care - so don't. It's a couple of years of your life wasted and that's ok. I'm sure you'll participate on the development of a decent game someday before dying.
>>
>>381668976
Its marvel fault that Chris isnt Leon...
not even a reskin.
>>
>>381672378
also SFV was Marvel Fault.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.