[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get pic related because I say to myself "It can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: re6.jpg (43KB, 630x335px) Image search: [Google]
re6.jpg
43KB, 630x335px
>Get pic related because I say to myself "It can't be that bad!"
>Start playing
>tediously long intro
>fucking atrocious hud, "totally not hearts" as health, fucking BLIP counter instead of an actual numerical bullet count
>to heal yourself, you need to PICK UP A HERB, then OPEN A MENU, then SELECT THE HERB, then MOVE THAT HERB INTO A "CASE", then CLOSE THE MENU, then HIT A BUTTON, and now all herbs are universal and they all just restore 1 health square.
>The laser sight shuts down after every single shot and restarts in a different location, making follow up shots ridiculously difficult to land.
>game not balanced for the amount of enemies present
>gun shop and upgrades are seemingly gone
>the knife seems to be more effective than the gun
>the fucking crawling zombies jump higher than the actual walking zombies, at a frustratingly long range
>you have literally like half a second to react to a QTE before being grabbed by one
>arbitrary deaths all over the place, like you opened a door and there was a zombie at the other side and you missed the half second qte so he tears your neck open.

This is fucking terrible, even 5 was way better than this, what the fuck happened? does it get better or should I just drop this shit right now?
>>
>>381666640
Also forgot to mention how the game seemingly doesn't even let you move at your own pace and restricts your movement speed in several occasions, and that there are a fuckload of invisible barriers everywhere, basically every environment decoration has an invisible barrier and you can't pass it, so navigating levels is clunky as fuck and I don't feel encouraged to explore. The AI teammate has collision on and she doesn't fucking move even when i push against her, she actually forced me to take a detour in one part because she was blocking the closest path
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.