[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We've got your GUID and every other goddamn thing we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: so i pull out my gun.png (718KB, 1227x645px) Image search: [Google]
so i pull out my gun.png
718KB, 1227x645px
>We've got your GUID and every other goddamn thing we need to know. Now you can get your little fuckin account banned PERMANENTLY faggot. CONGRATULATIONS FAG BOYS! Did you think that you were good at Day-Z? HAHAHAHAHA. Invisible fucking cheating faggot hackers. WOW. How goddamn little is your cock? Hey, you can hack at Day-Z all you want, you still suck at the game HAHAHAHAHA. Hey uh, do me a favor Mustang? Get everybody's IP right now that's in the Twitch chat. I'm gonna hop on MY server and I'm gonna DDOS the goddamn FUCK outta their IPs. They think it actually bothers me that they're hacking. Their little dicks are so small HAHAHA. I will beat the goddamn FUCK out of your little ass, kid. I will PISS on you as you lay there bleeding to death. You little PUNK. You're a PUSSY. And I fucking OWN you. You're cheating at a V I D E O G A M E. You can kiss your little goddamn Day-Z account buhbye. WUH WUH WUH BYBYE WIDDLE BABY! Oh and uh not to mention I've got Mustang on my side who already has your IP address, thank you Mustang. Lets go ahead and knock these little cunts offline for the next six months HAHAHAHAHAHA. Little goddamn faggot kid. You think you're the only one who knows how to fucking rip somebody's IP off of somebody's shit, and then fucking hack? You're a moron. You're a FUCKIN moron. The difference between me and you and this guy that's gonna fucking help me out? We're not afraid to come to your house and slit your goddamn throat. That's the difference. You little PUSSY. Keyboard warrior fag boy HIDE BEHIND YOUR KEYBOARD BECAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKIN COWARD HAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>381666453
>calls other people a keyboard warrior
>proceeds to threaten people from behind a computer

Why do these edgelords always fail to notice this
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.