[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking about getting into gwent but don't want to learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cirigwent.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cirigwent.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Thinking about getting into gwent but don't want to learn a dead game. Is anyone actually playing this game? Is it difficult to pick up and get the good cards to be competative?
>>
>>381665515
the only time anyone really gives a fuck about gwent is when they are playing witcher 3.

gwent on it's own could be fun but it's not worth the effort.
>>
File: 1478431487365.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1478431487365.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>dead game
>not even released yet
>>
>>381665515
what is this webm?
>>
How does it work as a standalone game?
In TW3, game balancing is done by card limits (you can only have x of y cards)
Two of the decks (monster and elven) are pretty much "trash decks" meant for the player to steamroll over like trash mobs in action games.
>>
File: kissciria.webm (263KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
kissciria.webm
263KB, 720x720px
>>381665515
What if Ciri teleports under your cover at night and starts to fondle you and you have no say about it!
>>
>>381666827
Keep getting invites off of CDPR, but just keep on ignoring them. Gwent in The Witcher 3 was pretty much broken, use Monsters/Nilfgaard and you insta-win automatically.
>>
>>381665515
It's still on the rise.
The main thing is, they heavily rework cards, factions and even basic mechanics every month or so.
So the game is constantly changing. Could be hard for a retard like you to learn, op.
But its super easy to get kegs and if you don't make mistakes too often you'll win a lot.
>>
>>381665515
Reminder that
>The Battle of Kaer Morhen
>Geralt wanted Ciri to hold back so he could save her for round 3
>Ciri played herself too early and was in the graveyard by round 3
>Only Vesemir was left on hand in round 3 to fight Eredin.
>Eredin even used Biting Frost so Vesemir was reduced 1.
>I.e. Ciri killed Vesemir because she can't Gwent.
>>
>>381665515
the meta is dead, even the top players are slowly moving away from the game. And you need golds to be competitive, it's not like HS where even budget decks are semi viable.
>>
>>381667028
What the fuck is that webm from?
>>
>>381667629
>Biting Frost so Vesemir was reduced 1
Get with the times gramps
>>
>>381667804
Use your brain.
>>
>>381666813
https://youtu.be/5yu7FVZOyAo
>>
>>381667686
>even the top players are slowly moving away from the game
Please give a source for your statement.
>>
>>381665515
I loved The Witcher 3, except for one thing.... fucking gwent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.