[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pick Hanzo >Team flames me nonstop, get out of voicechat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>Pick Hanzo
>Team flames me nonstop, get out of voicechat
>Proceed to win game, got Gold Elimination, gold damage
>"pls report hanzo" after the game

This shit didn't happen much at Team Fortress 2
Are all Blizzard Drones mindless sheep who have 0 understanding in this game?
>>
Yes

Any game females flock to en'mass must be overlysimplified and requires minimal thinking
>>
>>381659486
It's not about blizzdrones, but modern generations of retards. If you ever played MobAs since forever you'd see that same scenario almost everywhere.
>>
>>381659486
Also https://youtu.be/3UWO3d3BgF0?t=423
>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>*SLURPS*
>>
>>381659486
>This shit didn't happen much at Team Fortress 2
That shit didn't happen at all, you lying cunt.
>>
>Playing D'va and I'm using the matrix to absorb damage and stall payload
>Genji cracks his ult
>I wait until my matrix is over and fly back to help out
>Turns out Ana slept him right behind me
>I fly away and bump into him waking him up because nobody called out
>The entire game everyone is hating me even though I'm playing the best
>The next round I switch to DPS and I get gold after 20 seconds
>They then say I'm throwing and all proceed to report me
I swear this shit is cancer. I truly hope Diamond is better.
>>381659819
Not true. I took screenshots whenever someone was cancerous.
>>
youre complaining on 4chan, after buying and then playing overwatch

you should be reported here, also
>>
>>381659486
This is because the game lacks a scoreboard, bottomfraging shitter complained about hurt fee fee's on leddit and now its gone.
Instead of the actually bad players being blamed its now people who pick anything off meta or anything that takes skill.
>>
>>381660194
Still boggles my mind how PATHETIC it is that there isn't a real k/d scoreboard in the game. How fucking loathesome do people have to be to think that's a good thing?
>>
>>381659819
>not having 50% spies in teams and someone rage in chat because of it
>>
>>381660194
>>381660418
this is true
Also, there are no assists in the scoreboard. This leads to some supports thinking they are carrying
"omg i got gold eliminations as lucio"
>>
>>381659486
Its a Moba the fps. It has the same toxic community.

Also hanzo is not bad anymore a skilled player can do very well with him. The issue is people under 2100ish sr are never skilled with him.
>>
typical pro-loser propaganda
competition inherently implies there will be a winner and a loser
either get better or stop playing video games
>>
File: 1472061417329.jpg (41KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472061417329.jpg
41KB, 700x600px
>play lucio
>team bitchs that we are losing becasue of no healing
>gold 15k healing
>gold dps

Most bad players blame the healer
>>
>>381659586
/thread
>>
>>381660418
It's to make you scrubs feel better about yourself for being bad at a console shooter
>>
Of course you will get gold medals with hanzo, that piece of shit doesn't even needs to aim to kill other heroes.
>>
>>381660194
>>381660418
>>381660964
This is pretty much the reason why "I have gold damage" junkrat exists.
>>
Why don't people take a break from this game until blizzard actually changes shit unless your are in Diamond and above where you HAVE to keep playing. Maybe if the people playing dropped they might not wait 3 months to change small shit every time like adding "hero damage" thinking that fixes the muh gold medals excuse
>>
File: blizzardfags.jpg (57KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
blizzardfags.jpg
57KB, 1200x740px
>>381659486
>cancerous game has a cancerous community
It's your own fault for not expecting the obvious
>>
hanzo nerf when
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.