[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sre video game related threads anymore >Start thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497716089984.jpg (27KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1497716089984.jpg
27KB, 313x254px
What sre video game related threads anymore

>Start thread about x character from a game, or how hot a character is
>fuck off not video game related

What the fuck is video game related then?
Only talking about gameplay?
No dev, music, characters, plot, discussions?
Only gameplay?
>>
File: 1495707565287.gif (490KB, 499x428px) Image search: [Google]
1495707565287.gif
490KB, 499x428px
no fuck you, stupid threads like this:
>you did buy her game, right?
>will you buy her game?
>this is x, say something nice about her!
>shh, x is sleeping
>this is a 1000 year old dragon

aren't funny, they're nothing but an excuse for image dumps of some faggots waifu
if you want to talk about a game make a thread about it that isn't retarded, or at least do it like the spoilerfags
>>
>>381659679
This. If you just want to post/fap to waifus then fuck off to /h/ or /e/ or wherever it is you worthless virgin faggots come from.
>>
>>381659679
>>381659779
These are thread starters.
Nobody takes these seriously, they're only used to start video game discussions.
Rather than Gravity Rush thread or Demon Souls thread.
>they only talk about girls somtimes
Your point?
Just because you guys are homosexuals and don't like women don't assume the rest of us won't want to talk about them too.
It's still video games,
You can start thread about women too but for some reason you don't that only stands that you guys are all flaming faggots. Other than the recent Ft13th threads.

This website is ruined with you western only gamers coming in. I can't wait for the day /v/ splits, or one day you decide to go back.
Go fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>381660402
>y-you're just fags!

right
look at Kirby threads, most Metroid threads, Castlevania threads and New Vegas threads for good examples of how serious discussion is started
fucking /a/ crossposters are ruining the board
>>
>>381660708
You just don't the anime art style and assuming women in general.

Anime game threads are video game related.
Kirby threads are half posting cute stuff and comics if those were replaced by anime girls you'd complain.
>>
>>381661170
whatever man, if you wanna stink up the board with low quality threads I'll report it like I always do

bullshit threads like this >>381660427 can fuck off, if you think that's a good thread you're the problem
>>
I've been banned before on /fgg/ for posting a sfw image of Mature, saying she's the hottest in KoF.
>>
>>381660402
>"memey waifu threads are just starters to lead into actual game discussion!"
Literally never happens. Just go jerk off to hentai, kid.
>>
>>381661318
>Thread talking about anime girls in the video game is not video game related.
If it's video game related, it's video game related.
Your Gynophobia doesn't change that.
>>
>>381663046
you're right, a thread about wanting to eat Zelda's farts is still video game related
might be total and utter shit but why have standards like that
>>
>>381663215
Glad you understand.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.