[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can R* top GTA V? It's truly been the peak. What can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How can R* top GTA V? It's truly been the peak. What can they do new in single player with the added restrictions of the time it's set in? We no longer have the freedom to fly about a map in a vehicle, for example. How are they going to make it fun? We're likely going to have heists again a la bank and train robberies but what else is there going to be?

And then there's MP. I mean, no doubt they'll try something like Pony Currency micro transactions but what are they going to offer to buy online to incentivise you? They can't have rocket cars or super yachts. We just going to get a nice looking horse? Some sweet spurs?

Face it, they've botched it before it's even near coming out. They can only hope to stick to making GTA games or another fucking Midnight Club game preferably along the lines of the based MC3DE which is best racing game of all time
>>
>>381657481
GTAIV was better
>>
File: 1492077158225.jpg (15KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1492077158225.jpg
15KB, 350x350px
>>381657642
>>
rdr2 better have fp/tp
>>
>>381657642
I agree but mainly because GTA Online is fucked for me and many others. Play in a full free roam session for 10 mins then get booted into a session by myself by telling me everyone has left at the same time
>>
>>381657481
GTA 5 was most certainly not the peak. It some ways it was really good. In some ways it was inferior to previous GTAs.

I just hope R* won't ruin RDR2 with shark cards. Which they most certainly will.
>>
>open IV gets cease and desist
>GTA V overwhelmingly negative on steam
>/v/ still going on about "reviews are useless hurr durr"
>cease and desist gets removed a week later

Never doubt weaponized autism.
>>
>>381657481
>GTAV
>peak of anything
It's just a bad mix of Red Dead Redemption and San Andreas with a forced online mode. The open world is detailed but that's it. No memorable characters or protagonists, or side activities.
>Yoga in a gta game
>>
>>381657642
This. V was held back by Online. Even with that removed, it'd still be a shit game.
>>
>>381657481
gta hasnt topped itself after los santos but rdr topped the gta series, so I'm not worried because I know whatever happens it will be better than IV and V which were both terrible
>>
I'm worried that RDR2 will end up a mess because they focus too heavily on online.
>>
>>381657879
DELETE THIS
WE CAN'T LET PCFAGS WIN AGAIN
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.