[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why you aren't ever getting Red Dead... You should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: gtav.png (242KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
gtav.png
242KB, 340x444px
This is why you aren't ever getting Red Dead...

You should forfeit your gamer-card right now you ungrateful embarrassments
>>
It doesn't affect you, stop being an entitled faggot
>>
But I played red dead years ago. The only reason I'd want it on pc is for the sake of longevity. I'm not gonna bust out last gen consoles, but if it's easy to play by quick dl and boot I can revisit it.
>>
>>381656428
we're not getting red dead because it barely ran on the consoles it was designed for
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (24KB, 189x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
24KB, 189x250px
>>381656428
i REALLY hope RDR2 never (ever) comes to PC. these entitled little fucks need to be taught a lesson, and who better to teach them than Rockstar.
>>
>>381656720
t. Buttblasted steamed up gaben cuck lover
>>
What did Rockstar do? Can someone explain.
>>
>>381656428
i dont give a fuck, they treat pc users like shit anyway. theyll have to earn my money. im not dying to give it to them.

when are they going to remove games for windows live garbage from gta 4, for starters?
>>
>>381657434
Removed single player modding a week ago, got 50k Not Recommended on Steam, added single player modding back in.
>>
>>381657110
Me too. I hope they aren't given an opportunity to make money off RDR on PC because I know a lot is faggots would pay full price for a game like that from such a terrible company. Better it stay contained on consoles so they don't make more money. Fuck Rockstar, in fact they should stay off PC for good.
>>
File: 1458386169020.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458386169020.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>381656428
>>381657110

If it would make them loads of money to put RD2 on PC then they will. If it wouldn't, then they won't. It's as simple as that.

There's nothing sadder than the underage people here who take the le ebin platform war shit they spend all day posting, then try to project it onto massive companies. They aren't as pathetic as you.
>>
>>381657819
You're pretty pathetic too. Just a third party passing by on the way to the initial D thread. Grow up, man. I'm out.
>>
>>381656428
Why does /v/ love multi billion corporations so much?
>>
>>381656720
He's right though. Have you read some of the conversations that were between the Housers and Leslie Benzies? When he was fired, and sued Rockstar, he posted a lot of logs from their private developer Slack-type thing.

Red Dead had a VERY muddled development that was plagued with technical issues, and also Rockstar San Diego the main developer of Red Dead never ported a game to PC before.

Redemption 2 might get a PC release, but that remains to be seen.

t. Console user who only plays PC for mods. I've clocked in too many hours of Red Dead on 360, but yeah it's not on PC because of issues pertaining to programming on inferior old hardware >PS3/360
>>
>>381657343
nah, the game's engine is seriously held together with string. I want it on pc but we're never getting it for that reason
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.