[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about buying a Metro game on steam but I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: téléchargement.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
I was thinking about buying a Metro game on steam but I've never played any of them before. Wich one should I begin with and what can I expect ?
>>
go ask reddit bitch
>>
>>381650962
metro 2033 is the first one so dont make the same FUCKING MISTAKE AS I DID BUYING LAST LIGHT WITH MY LAST FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS.

Also buy the bundle
>>
2033, its mechanicaly better imo, still has great visuals, and is the first part of the story
No reason not to
>>
>>381651180
And also DO NOT GET REDUX 2033
>>
>>381651237
why not ?
>>
>>381651237
YES

SOME LIGHTING DOESNT LOOK AS GOOD IMO BUT THEY FIXED SOME SHIT AI AND IT NOW HAS BETTER STEALTH MECHANICS
>>
>>381650962
2033 comes first both release and storywise, then Last Light.

As other anon pointed out, don't bother with the Redux versions, they dumb down or mess things up, what's more you probably get the originals for cheaper as well.
>>
>>381651501
Well, the problem is that steam only has the redux version
>>
>>381651269
From what i understand it impliments last lights worse gameplay mechanics and UI
>>
>>381651269
Redux is shit.
>>
Can you even buy the non Redux versions anymore ? They're not on steam or GOG.
>>
>>381650962
Slav COD
>>
>>381651237
redux has better gameplay and worse atmosphere
>>
>>381651841
>>381651643
I seriously feel for you guys, OG had such a better feel to it. Im sure its still fine but the LL mechanics feel like every other shooter
>>
You begin with the first one, 2033.

The original is better than Redux, but I don't think you can even buy it anymore. They ruined the game by taking out a lot of the lighting effects so that it could run on consoles/toasters.

Honestly, you might want to stop at 2033. Last Light is consolized to shit.
>>
>>381652006
>I seriously feel for you guys
It's okay anon, I'll just pirate it
>>
>>381652308
Good point
>>
>>381652308
The physical copy let's you download it from steam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.