[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Catherine would whore herself on PC? http://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Do you think Catherine would whore herself on PC?

http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/15/segas-wishlist-for-pc-releases-has-all-the-same-games-as-yours-including-yakuza-and-persona/
>>
I hope not, shit got boring after the first couple of levels.
>>
Pretty crazy that there were keyboard prompts found in the files for Catherine but they never released it. Would be cool to replay it on PC though.
>>
>>381650353
Would have been better off as a VN than a puzzle game. How did Atlus have enough money to advertise a fucking puzzle game anyways?
>>
File: 40447_big-1.jpg (593KB, 2000x884px) Image search: [Google]
40447_big-1.jpg
593KB, 2000x884px
>>381650410
>I hope not, shit got boring after the first couple of levels.
The fuck are you on about? Catherine is the BEST story of all SMT and Persona games.

Is that literally TOO MATURE story for you?
>>
>>381650905
Sure, but I need good gameplay so I can actually get to the story. Fucking mouthbreahters like you are the reason shit like spec ops the line exist.
>>
File: catherine_31311901086.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
catherine_31311901086.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>381650961
>gameplay
>Atlus games

Uhhhh...
>>
>>381651179
Your point? Shit games are shit. I don't play games for the story, it's just a bonus.
>>
>>381651249
>Your point? Shit games are shit. I don't play games for the story, it's just a bonus.
Why do you even play Atlus games
>>
>>381651276
Who said I do?
>>
>>381651296
Fuck off then retard.
>>
>>381651416
No, this game needs to fuck off.
>>
>>381650560
>Pretty crazy that there were keyboard prompts found in the files for Catherine but they never released it
u wot
>>
https://tcrf.net/Catherine_(PlayStation_3)
>"pazzle_test081224"
>A song of unknown origin. The file name seems to refer to the date December 24, 2008.
i'm 100% sure i've heard this before, i think it's from persona 2
>>
>>381651276
Because they're fun faggot. Go read any fucking book and you'll realize that <1% of games have even passable stories.

I can name Dr Seuss books with better stories than FFvii. Games are not for story.
>>
>>381650353
She really should, and as I said many times it would be a very good way to test the waters for atlus.
>>381652790
Can't you go to shitpost in another thread about some hotter topic? I heard that people are baiting a lot with monster hunter world, go in one of those threads and have fun instead of spamming such stale baits in a small thread.
>>
>>381652790
Pretty sure I've already read more books than you will ever do in your sad peasant's life.

Since you don't even understand the difference between interactive story telling in video games and books, you are also pretty much retarded but that's hardly surprising considering that I'm replying to some /v/ermin filth.
>>
>>381650961
Catherine had pretty interesting gameplay though
>>
>>381650353
Who cares? Game is shit anyway
And the game is already preserved in Xbone backwards compatibility
>>
>>381655092
You're shit.
>>
>>381655092
tell us what it's like to have no taste
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.