[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try to roleplay as a moralfag hunter and an edgelord one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>Try to roleplay as a moralfag hunter and an edgelord one
>some guy offers a 'shady deal'
>do the rock paper sccissors thing
>moralfag wins
>we don't take the quest
>hours later find out you need an item that guy gives you for solving his quest to solve another quest
>This other quest gives you an item needed to solve one of the main quests
>No way to talk to the guy about the quest again
>No other way to get the item

Is there any way out of this bullshit?
I was sort of enjoying this game until this happened. It sucks that it's not actually open world and you can't really make any important decisions. On the rare occasion that you do get to make a decission this shit happens.
>>
>>381638267
If you set their personality to nothing then you can control what your guys say which unfortunately affects how you roleplay. I hope DOS2 fixes some of the issues and tones down the comedy. I also found the terrain shit in this game to be too much. Fuck those barrels and fuck poisons clouds and fire.
>>
>>381638267
F5 before every rock paper sissors and F8 until you get the result you want if you're uncomfortable with rolling with what the game dishes out to you
>>381638806
i agree on the tone but I mostly enjoy the combat, but it is a double edged sword, like fucking blood acts as a water surface which means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgmM25P4hk8

but it also means its easy as fuck for the mage to stun your warrior who happens to be standing next to a guy he's been stabbing. Archers are also element spammers when, flavorwise, I'd rather it was kept more in the mage's wheelhouse. And little stuff like the game not giving you a full list of all the spells to plan your build without consulting a wiki chart
>>
>>381638806
I was controling both. I let the decision up to chance on purpose. My point was that refusing a quest is fucking up my whole game and there is no way to go back and accept it without losing hours of progress. This is just bad design
>>
>>381639351
there are always ways to get shit besides talking, you should be able to murder him or pickpocket the thing, if you really need the item
>>
Btw, how much of the game is there after you finish the first town? Like is there another map and other towns and stuff? I stopped playing after trying to go through the huge field of fire that is east of the first town. I got my shit pushed in.
>>
>>381638267
What quest is that
>>
>>381639454
If you murder him the whole town attacks you. And you need the townspeople to lynch some guy later on. I will try pickpocketing though. Thanks

>>381639541
Troll's bounty
>>
>>381639820
>not being edgy enough to murder the whole town and force your moralfag partner to join in or die, be damned the consequences

do you even edge?
>>
>>381640071
I do. But I'm trying to edge responsably and finish some of these god damn quests
>>
>>381639820
There are ways to get around it.
>>
So from what i am reading here, you will be the wildcard character in a party that will split and fuck up shit on his own then if you play multiplayer in D:OS 2.
>>
>>381638267
The game is beatable even if you literally kill every single NPC in the game.
It was designed that way.

So don't worry about fucking up a main quest or two.
>>
>>381639820
Pickpocketing worked. I am back on track. Though I understand there is no other way of getting rid of this goddamned Rot
>>
>>381641956

A little later in the game, as in just around the bend, you get handed a book that teaches you the tenebrium skill for free. If you fuck up that guys quest you're still fine as there is a free fallback, pickpocketing is another strat if you don't want to wait, you can also setup a string of unfortunate events for him to accidentally die.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.