[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Witch of Hemwick Garbage gank squad gimmick boss >Shadow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Micolash_host.jpg (22KB, 640x407px) Image search: [Google]
Micolash_host.jpg
22KB, 640x407px
>Witch of Hemwick
Garbage gank squad gimmick boss
>Shadow of Yharnam
Gank squad
>Rom
Gank squad
>The One Reborn
Projectile spam gank squad
>Celestial Emissary
Insanely easy gank squad
>Micolash
Gimmick the boss
>Living Failures
Gank squad
>Chalice bosses
Gank squads, regular enemies with boss health bars, and copypaste shit from the regular game except for Undead Giant, Watchdog, the Pthumerians, and Yharnam, and all of it is locked behind the same areas copypasted fifty times. Why is it okay when Bloodborne does it, but not Dark Souls 2?
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 215x81px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 215x81px
>>381637253
>>Living Failure
oopsie looks like u made a mistake friend
u were supposed to put this here
>>
>>381637253

To be fair, chalice dungeons are completely optional.

I found them incredibly boring so I never did any, as they're not required to progess. Problem solved.
>>
>>381637253

Shadow of Yharnam is not a gank squad. Their AI prevents them from attacking simultaneously if they're within ~3 meters of each other, and only two of them can ever be attacking at once ignoring rare cases where all three initiate their ranged attacks at the same time.
>>
>>381637253
>Why is it okay when Bloodborne does it, but not Dark Souls 2?
Because Bloodborne's mechanics are well suited to the player being overwhelmed by gank squads and you have plenty of tools to easily deal with them even if you aren't specced for it.

DaS 2 is great for one on one fights but is filled to the brim with gank squads that don't really utilize the game's mechanics well and are just kind of there.
>>
File: 1490499631540.jpg (63KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1490499631540.jpg
63KB, 800x528px
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>381637253
>The One Reborn
Do people really have difficulty with this boss? I've never seen it do anything. I've just run up to it and wailed on it all the times I've fought it where it just falls over repeatedly and then dies.
>>
>>381638360
>Do people really have difficulty with this boss?

No. That's why it's a shit boss.
>>
File: 1496833076866.jpg (54KB, 782x440px) Image search: [Google]
1496833076866.jpg
54KB, 782x440px
>>381637253
>>381637734
>the three hunters that spawn in Hypogean Gaol once you break the curse
>>
>>381638654
I have no idea what was meant to be happening in Yahar'Gul.

Why were all the snatchers killed? And what was with the big corpse-pile enemies? I know there is apparently a "ritual" being "obscured by Rom" but I could never figure out what that entails or what exactly was meant to be happening.
>>
>>381639197
I have no idea because I stopped playing there and went to Cainhurst.

I think the reason why snatchers disappeared was because they didn't want players that never died to one to be able to be kidnapped again and teleported further in Hypogean where the spawn lantern once was

This explanation of course, isn't based on lore
>>
>>381637253
Boy, Souls threads are sure aren't worth engaging in when this is the level of discourse to expect.

Not that "Never Ever" goldface was a good start.

Your definition of "gank squad" is ill defined and loose, like a turd hanging between buttcheeks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.