[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there fellas! I've heard talk on here that The Elders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0786.jpg (666KB, 1080x1188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
666KB, 1080x1188px
Hey there fellas! I've heard talk on here that The Elders Scroll V: Skyrim™ and Fallout 4™ aren't the best games ever made. As a fellow video gamer and game enthusiast, I would have to heartily disagree, as I know the creator of those games, Todd Howard, makes them as fun and amazing as they can be!

Speaking of which, since it's the steam summer sale, why don't you make sure you have those bought to enjoy the great games they are! Make sure to pick up. Pipes for all your friends too!
>>
Todd, why isn't Morrowind on a good sale?
>>
>>381630207
Wh-what do you mean? 50% off is a fantastic deal for one of the greatest games ever! You should consider yourself lucky that it's not double it's regular price!!!
>>
>>381630113
I know that's you todd, your just wearing a silly mask
>>
Morrowind and Fallout NV were the best games in their series, and there isn't a reason to buy inferior sequels meant to try and mooch off of their success.

Oblivion and F3 were fun too though.

did you even help in NV toddy boy?
>>
File: 1497402241563.jpg (43KB, 717x822px) Image search: [Google]
1497402241563.jpg
43KB, 717x822px
>>381630516
I'd know my boy anywhere. That is not my Toddy
>>
File: toddsick.jpg (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
toddsick.jpg
183KB, 1000x1000px
*cough* everyone please.. I cannot discount these games any further.. I need to pay for my treatment... Please purchase Fallout 4™ and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition™ both 50% off on Steam...
>>
God, Toddposting has gotten so stale.
>>
skyrim is amazing
fallout 4 is ok

you know when you see a bus full of retards and you're amused, feel pity and thankful you're not one of them?
Imagine being in the bus and being so retarded you thought you were normal and everyone else looking in were the retards.
>>
>>381631554
It was from the start you tart
>>
File: hype 3.gif (2MB, 334x446px) Image search: [Google]
hype 3.gif
2MB, 334x446px
MUSTGETSPLATOONTWOSORRYTODDIONLYHAVEENOUGHFORONEGAMETHESEDAYS
>>
Don't worry, Mr. Howard! I've already bought a Steam copy of Fallout New Vegas.
>>
>>381630113>>381631413
inb4 slowpoke, first time seeing these. haha
>>
File: IMG_0743.jpg (356KB, 1956x2068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
356KB, 1956x2068px
>>381631851
WHY WOULD YOU BUY NEW VEGAS
>>
Don't redditors get tired of repeating the same tired memes?
>>
>>381630982
Ms Howard, Todd doesn't want to return my 5 dollars, everytime I ask him to give them back he says that is for pre ordering some fall game
>>
>>381632039

No, because redditors are the unapologetic necrophiliacs of the meme world. They kill memes, then prop their bodies up and parade them through the streets until the maggots have eaten every last bit of flesh and there's literally nothing left.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.