[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you recommend me games like Dishonored and Prey and Bioshock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: prey.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
prey.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Can you recommend me games like Dishonored and Prey and Bioshock? FPS games with good exploration and powers and cool items and weapons.
>>
System Shock 1 and 2
>>
>>381623859
Something from this century, grandpa.
>>
>>381623859
I know about those I've I also have the deus ex games on my list to beat. I'm trying to think if I'm overlooking any similar FPS that came out in the last decade or so
>>
Wolfenstein TNO
>>
Metro 2033
Metro Last Light
>>
E.Y.E
Morrowind (not really a shooter, but)
Deus Ex HR
>>
>>381624163
Not really. The Immersive Sim has always been on the brink of going extinct. They cost way too much to make with way too high a skill curve and make way too little cash. Look up what playtesters thought of Dishonored to get a glimpse of what the average joe does in these games.
>>
>>381624208
This. Finished up TNO today and it was a damn good game. Not the longest, but had a lot of fun with it.

>>381624131
System Shock 2 is well worth it. Despite its age, I would still argue that it is better gameplay-wise then Bioshock and its clones.
>>
>>381624208
>>381624343
>>381624543
That being said these games are fucking great and you need to check them out.
>>
>>381624659
Sorry, gramps. People like us who like deus ex hr, new prey and dishonored don't want your crap that runs on steam engines.
>>
>>381624940
>Grandpa jokes

Tell you what, you dont make bad grandpa jokes, and I wont make bad middle schooler jokes
>>
>>381623787
Thief: The Dark Project and The Metal Age
Deus Ex

Just look up 'immersive sims'.

>>381624543
>Average gamer is too casual for immersive sims
Shocking.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.