[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How fun is this /v? I know it's a weird mix of gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg (28KB, 250x319px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Killer7boxnew.jpg
28KB, 250x319px
How fun is this /v? I know it's a weird mix of gameplay and apparently has a weird story, but would you recommend it? Are there multiple endings and branching paths? Different types of gameplay styles depending on how you level your character?
>>
>>381621767
Really fun!

If you like playing on-rails cinematic games this is one of the most entertaining experiences you can ask for.
>>
legit 100% factual review of the game

gameplay: 6.5/10
music: 9/10
story: ???/10
cutscenes/dialogue: 10/10
aesthetics: MAX/10
>>
>>381621767
Kek, gameplay is the least intersting aspect of this game
It's good though, play it faggot
>>
>>381622118
I can vouch for this, 100% accurate
>>
The gameplay is passable, but the best out of any of the Kill the Past games. It exists purely to get you from point A to B. Shooting is good though, it feels good and since every member has a different weapon there's variety.
>>
>>381622118
OP here. Without spoiling anything, can you be specific on the story? Is it more subtle and thought provoking, or just all over the place and entertaining? Im getting a Kill Bill vibe from the all over the place themes and presentation having watched a few gameplay videos.
>>
>>381622704
Don't go in expecting to fully get everything until you play the game a second time.
>>
>>381622704
it's convoluted and seemingly contradictory, like >>381622796 said you'll need a second playthrough
>>
>>381622118
objectively correct
>>
>>381621767
the gameplay is clunky and akward i droped it after near the level of the man with the plan.
>>
>>381623209
>You'll need a second playthrough
I'm on playthrough five and I still don't get everything. The book didn't help at all.
>>
>>381621767
people undervalue the gameplay. it's very unique but also genuinely very fun. a very tense player-directed rail shooter experience.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.