[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heal while moving >heal while moving is almost as fast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 549
Thread images: 102

File: 1488158177423.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488158177423.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>heal while moving
>heal while moving is almost as fast as regular running
>healing can be cancelled
>eating meat doesn't consume the mean
>lock on aiming throws
>casual pleb tier stealth
>hook shot is op
>mounting is still in
>can mount with hook shot
>can instantly re-mount with hook shot is thrown off monster
>fast travel from and to camps
>can change all gear at base camp
>anime shit is still in
>animeshit is now just a part of the general move set and doesn't need to be charged
>heart beat sensor for monsters
>no blood splatter
>instant gathering
>gather while moving
>damage numbers
>extreme emphasis on environmental damage
>extreme emphasis on luring
>extreme emphasis on getting another monster to damage the monster for you
>washed out graphics with no color saturation
>glowing green bugs that can track hunts
>glowing green bug that can track resources

R.I.P.I.P
>>
Yeah but the monsters look awesome
>>
>>381621393
>spray painting a turd of shit gold
>>
>>381621026
yes, anon. this game is being made specifically to appeal to Westerners/MH noobs. It is the Final Fantasy Mystic Quest of MH.
>>
>>381621026
See this >>381621562

It's not a real MH. Hopefully they run an MHP series for those that actually like the original games
>>
>>381621026
>Game doesn't adhere to archaic bullshit anymore
>WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! MY AUTISM!!!!!!
>>
>>381621026
>instant gathering

What the fuck is wrong with you if you think this is bad.
>>
>>381622053
MY VIDYA IS ONLY GOOD IF IT HAS ARBITRARY SHITTY QOL CHOICES.

Absolutely ANY changes to improve that INSTANTLY MEANS CASUAL SHIT GAAAME.
>>
>range weapons merged into "hunting rifles"
>melee weapons merged into "1 handed and 2 handed"
>insect glaive, lances, charge blade, switch axe cut
>>
The sad part is that when this game flops, crapcom will never give the west another mh release
>>
>>381621026
Looks fun, glad it's not a nintendo exclusive anymore.
Might pick it up.
>>
>hunting rifles are secondary weapons that are used from range for huge damage, but take a long time to reload. this is when you switch to your sword and shield
>>
>>381621026
>heal while moving
Yet takes longer to heal and being hit while doing so loses you a pot.
>heal while moving is almost as fast as regular running
You go into walking speed while holding the run and even slower if you are walking.
By enemies attacks. which loses you the pot.
I don't know what you saw but it most certainly did.
>casual pleb tier stealth
You mean they actually decided to do something with a mechanic they neglected since the first game.
>hook shot is op
Context sensitive.
>mounting is still in
And changed.
>can mount with hook shot
When the contexts allows it.
>can instantly re-mount with hook shot is thrown off monster
If you are good enough
>fast travel from and to camps
More camps. area's 3 times the size as normal.
Would you rather walk all that and waste your 60 mins just running around?
>can change all gear at base camp
That's a good thing.
>anime shit is still in
Like the first game yes.
>animeshit is now just a part of the general move set and doesn't need to be charged
So you are just repeating shitposter stuff now.
>instant gathering
Place is huge and you sure as fuck ain't gonna catch bugs and mine ore in a instant.
>damage numbers
Can be turned off and helps people learn was is effective where on what monster instead of what most hunters do is just wiki that shit.
>extreme emphasis on environmental damage
Just like how 3 had "extreme emphasis" on underwater or 4 with it's mounting. get over yourself.
>The rest.
You never played or wanted to play a monster hunter in your life have you?
>>
>>381621765
The guy you were so happily point to was being sarcastic.
>>
>>381622463
Nice blatant lies.
The video clearly showed all 14 weapons in the hunters box when he was switching weapons at a camp.
>>
Literally none of that shit matters.
Now, for the only question that does, how slutty are the female hunter outfits?
>>
File: LCOiyK3.jpg (108KB, 761x773px) Image search: [Google]
LCOiyK3.jpg
108KB, 761x773px
>>381624589
This. I'm too lazy to confirm myself but I hope transmog is in.
Too /fa/ to be like pic related.
>>
>>381623001
>Yet takes longer to heal
Healing is still really fast and being able to move trivializes everything. It may be a lot slower than instant healing but it's still fast.
>You go into walking speed while holding the run
Proof? They showed off being able to run while healing.
>By enemies attacks. which loses you the pot.
Still heals, they also said that it can be cancelled with a roll.
>it most certainly did.
No, at the start of the stream the hunter eats the meat but then puts it away afterwords it doesn't consume the meat.
>You mean they actually decided to do something with a mechanic they neglected since the first game.
How is this an argument? The stealth is retarded casual babby shit and it's super OP.
>Context sensitive.
Not an argument because it can be used in many contexts like mounting or using it on a ledge to evade an enemy.
>And changed.
for the worse.
>When the contexts allows it.
so 100% of the time?
>If you are good enough
Why do you act like it takes skill when all it required is a single button press?
>That's a good thing.
Pleb.
>Like the first game yes.
the first game didn't have ninja flips and moon jumps.
>So you are just repeating shitposter stuff now.
But it's true, did you not watch the stream?
>gonna catch bugs and mine ore in a instant.
They showed off resource gathering and it's pretty fucking fast, instant in many cases.
>Can be turned off
But apparently there might not be blood splatters so then damage numbers will be required to see weapon effectiveness. If blood splatters really are gone then they're not really optional anymore, they're basically mandatory.>>381623001
>underwater or 4 with it's mounting
Not an argument because those are two compeltely different things. 4 monuting also didn't seem to be as much of a focus ar environmentals are int his game.
>You never played or wanted to play a monster hunter in your life have you?
Have you?
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 800x775px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 800x775px
>>381621026
>heal while moving
>>heal while moving is almost as fast as regular running
>>healing can be cancelled
why the fuck are you getting hit in the first place?
>>eating meat doesn't consume the mean
When was the last time you brought meat with you on a hunt you casual? Food buffs are enough
>>lock on aiming throws
But now you can aim? Great
>>casual pleb tier stealth
Stealth is a pleb mechanic regardless of Akr you dolt
>>hook shot is op
Nope
>>mounting is still in
Never going away
>>can mount with hook shot
>>can instantly re-mount with hook shot is thrown off monster
Yes, because mechanics change
>>fast travel from and to camps
What is farcaster
>>can change all gear at base camp
You also usually hunted 1 to 2 monsters max on a small map. These new missions look like MH4U expeditions which is good. Also less downtime =more hunts. Complain less
>>anime shit is still in
Not quite
>>animeshit is now just a part of the general move set and doesn't need to be charged
You mean sliding down a hill and spinning with hammer? Thad as situational as a ledge attack
>>heart beat sensor for monsters
Non issue for veterans
>>no blood splatter
The edge
>>instant gathering
Best change yet
>>gather while moving
See above
>>damage numbers
Great for min/max and gear experimenting. Toggle too for gags like you
>>extreme emphasis on environmental damage
>>extreme emphasis on luring
>>extreme emphasis on getting another monster to damage the monster for you
You mean in a demo showing what's now possible?
>>washed out graphics with no color saturation
adjust your TV settings you pleb
>>glowing green bugs that can track hunts
>>glowing green bug that can track resources
Press X to use.

All of these give the game a better entry for novices. You already know no veteran will use these things outside of experimentation. Why so butthurt?
>>
This game seems to be a source of massive quantities of butthurt.

I find it highly entertaining
>>
>>381625252
I hope so too, transmog seems like a godsend. I've been playing every MH with full sets because of autism. Even farmed up an entire matching relic set in 4U before I realized relic sets were complete shit.
>>
>>381622038
Kek
>>
>>381621026

ugh
>>
I just wish they'd get rid of the timer.
>>
File: 500px-Flclp082.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Flclp082.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>381621026

BWAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL THIS SERIES? EVEN THE NIPS SAY IT'S DOA, THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST STUCK WITH NINTENDO ONLY AND MADE TWICE AS MUCH ON MONSTER HUNTER 5! GOD DAMNED CAPCOM IS STUPID, THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN.
>>
>>381625889
>Proof? They showed off being able to run while healing.
They showed off someone sprinting into a run then drinking a pot where they in slowed down to brisk walk.
>cancelled with a roll.
Which probably also loses you a pot.
>it doesn't consume the meat.
Because he didn't actually consume the meat. he didn't finish the animation and didn't get a increase in stamina.
>Not an argument
but it is. You can't use it on everything. Only special places and times.
>for the worse.
subjective.
>so 100% of the time?
No. Please prevent yourself from being purposely ignorant.
>Pleb.
Jaded fuck.
>the first game didn't have ninja flips and moon jumps.
But it had you fighting giant monsters with fuck huge swords made out of said monsters. It has always been anime.
>But it's true, did you not watch the stream?
I did, Did you?
>it's pretty fucking fast, instant in many cases.
they showed off gathering shrooms and shit. which shouldn't have taken you the same time to gather as gathering bugs and ore. They never showed getting ore and bugs.
>But apparently there might not be blood splatters
Game ain't out for like another 8 months. Blood splatter wouldn't be hard to implement.
>two compeltely different things
3 and 4 sold their games on their new gimmick mechanics. The hook and bug is a new mechanics being used to sell this one. There is no difference. Quit forcing yourself to be angry at inane shit.
>Have you?
Every monster hunter game except the RPG coming out soon and XX since they were released. I don't see why everyone is losing their shit over this game when it still very clearly looks like a monster hunter game with mostly updates to long dated mechanics.
>>
>>381621026
Shit, that actually sounds fun. Now maybe I'll finally give a fuck about MonHun.
>>
>>381621562
All they'd need to do to make it appeal to westerners is make it way less grindy, because we're not as autistic as Japanese, not fucking ruin what the game is about.
>>
File: 1487077434870-v.png (765KB, 857x481px) Image search: [Google]
1487077434870-v.png
765KB, 857x481px
>Not on Ninty Switch, releases on everything else
Wow, Capcom threw Nintendo out like a used condom. Brutal
>>
>>381627867
More like Nintendo didn't buy themselves another exclusive.
>>
Nintendo is getting desperate.
>>
>>381621026
>they might finally make a fun game once in their life
oh god no
>>
>>381621026
That's all just QoL bro, come back when you have actual complaints.
>>
>>381627187
They also showed someone running while eating so yo I'm guessing you must have missed that part.

They can still cancel it and it doesn't magically remove the health that they've recovered.

Yes she did.

But it's still OP, being able to use it for the aforementioned events is still really overpowered.

Not subjective at all. Mounting has been hated on since it's inception and it's even easier now.

Still a retarded casual pleb.

Still no moon jumps magic spin attacks and other anime shit your you fucking idiot nigger.

Yes.

They showed off instant gathering, are you blind?

They still didn't show it off, and it would likely be in already so either they decided not to show it or it isn't in.

You're coming up with stupid bullshit to argue that underwater (a new location/area) is the same as a bunch of western pandering shit. Mounting may be the same but it's only one thing that 4 did and it isn't the same as swimming so I don't know why you even mentioned it.

Because it has a bunch of stupid changes due to pandering to the western market you idiot pleb. I don't see why this is so hard to grasp.
>>
File: 1498022909009.jpg (27KB, 597x407px) Image search: [Google]
1498022909009.jpg
27KB, 597x407px
Why are people so eager to defend MHW? You have to be stupid as fuck to deny that it's being dumbed down to cater to a larger audience. I can't say if it's going to be good or bad because we haven't seen everything yet, but there is far more evidence showing that it's being streamlined.
>>
>>381627187
>They showed off someone sprinting into a run then drinking a pot where they in slowed down to brisk walk.
In the newest video they showed off a guy running at full speed while healing.
>>
>>381621521
Do you have any original thoughts? Do you just parrot everything people say here because you want to fit in? Hey man why don't you go outside and make some friend, it'll make you less of a pathetic loser.
>>
>>381631323
Why are people so eager to attack MHW? Just because it's not a 100% clone of MH1 again? Due to how vastly everything has changed, it's possible that the mechanics might fit very well when actually playing the game. We haven't seen anything beyond a tutorial quest in which people are just showing off features. Hr could be balls to the wall for all we know.
>>
>>381625252
Nice mog, I had a similar one before I realised Legion was garbage, I think my shoulders were an older model, and the helm was too.
>>
>>381631564
Becaues they're ditching the original audience in the hope of selling to 10 million Western casuals. How the hell do you think they're gonna do that if not by casualising the whole thing?
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (1MB, 1200x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.jpg
1MB, 1200x4800px
Stay salty fags, I'll be over here enjoying MHW when it launches
>>
>>381621026
yeah but it looks fun
>>
>>381631564
>>Why are people so eager to attack MHW?
>I can't say if it's going to be good or bad because we haven't seen everything yet
You're illiterate. I said there was more evidence that it is being streamlined and dumbed down than otherwise, not that it was dead on arrival or some shit. And I'm absolutely right, there is more evidence showing the game to be considerably easier than previous titles, and there's no evidence showing some balls to the walls HR.
>>
>>381621026
The only problems here are your blatant lies such as eating meat doesn't consume it. Everything else is not a problem..
>>
>>381631987
you're not allowed to have fun
>>
File: monhun sales.png (35KB, 956x434px) Image search: [Google]
monhun sales.png
35KB, 956x434px
>>381621026
>not on a portable console
>disregarding their biggest market to """westernize""" it
>spinoff and not a real monster hunter game
It's like Capcom is trying their hardest to purposely kill it. Do they hate money?
>>
>>381631856
>>381632042
Shut the fuck up nintenbros. You're just attacking MHW because its not on the Switch. We've already seen gameplay of the game and its really good. We're actually hunting the fucking monsters now, you know in Monster HUNTER. Can't wait for it to sell 7 million units so the sequels get put on other consoles for once so I don't have to play on some shit screen like the 3DS.
>>
>>381621026
Would be fun to play if I was having a bad day hunting on XX.
>>
>trying to cater to western casuals who only mop up triple AYY games and MOBAs

lel
it's gonna flop so fucking hard
>>
>>381632181
This is monhon 5, they already said they're done with numbering their games. No matter how much you dislike it, it's a fact.
>>
>>381632253
>Can't wait for it to sell 7 million units
Good luck with that
>>381632181
>>
File: 1445112518882.jpg (25KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1445112518882.jpg
25KB, 307x352px
>>381632253
>You're just mad because it's not on a console you don't even own in the first place
>>
>>381631856
This audience you speak of (suckers) have been buying the same game for over a decade. It's gotta stop sometime. I'm trying to say that all these changes might actually work really well with the new framework. Try to see beyond your blind eyes for a moment and not attack things because they're different. I doubt you will do that because you parrot /v/ opinions blindly, but it really doesn't matter. MH clones are done. So you can leave now.

>>381632042
You're illiterate. You just want to shitpost. You are so desperate to shitpost about something you can't even think straight. You are making things up right now. I didn't even imply that and you're declaring yourself right for an argument you made up. God /v/ fucking sucks. I wish you were dead. You're a plague on this board.

You're so fucking dumb. How do you breathe? All I'm saying is that people are dogpiling on this game (You're just parroting opinions because you have no way to think for yourself) unfairly. You don't think as to how well these new mechanics might fit and it might still be a solid and challenging title. Of course there's no evidence about balls to the wall HR. You attack this game without knowing all the facts and shout CASUAL without thinking of how the game will actually play out. Think for yourself. Unironically kill yourself. You're a waste of space on this earth.
>>
>>381631559
You would of owned him if it wasn't for the last part, now you just look like a tryhard
>>
>>381621026
>Bunch of items broken into two or three points to inflate the list
>Bunch of shit that was available from armor skills anyway
>Implying the old games were any better

I've played all of them and you seriously are bitching about nothing.
>>
File: 1452551542526.gif (494KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452551542526.gif
494KB, 200x200px
>>381632471
>Having a fucking persecution complex over a discussion about an unreleased video game
Are you fucking retarded? In which post did I "attack" or criticize the quality of MHW? Was it in the post where I said "I can't say whether its good or bad"? I said there was more evidence showing that it was being streamlined. That's not attacking the game, that's looking at what we've been shown from footage of the game and making predictions from it. Fuck off back whatever hugbox you came out of.
>>
File: IMG_1645.png (139KB, 473x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1645.png
139KB, 473x634px
>>381631856
How are they ditching their audience? As a MH player I'm glad to see them bringing MH into the current gen and feel this has been long coming

You're all getting analpained over the devs putting optional mechanics in the game to make it more accessable to new players when you should be glad they're trying to get more people hooked on the greatness of this series
>>
>>381633126
90% of MH games have been sold on handheld in Japan, that's the very definition of ditching your core audience.
>>
>>381633101
>You have to be stupid as fuck to deny that it's being dumbed down to cater to a larger audience
Next you're going to say,
>I d-didn't say dumbing down was a bad thing!
Can't wait for that backpedaling.

>Why are people so eager to defend MHW?

>Anon comes into a thread asking why are people daring to have counter arguments
>Say why and how it's silly to attack it
>Goes off on insults and cries about it
>Tears blind anon's eyes so he can't even read properly to come up with an actual response
Sorry for answering your question. If you got upset I suggest some tissues. Maybe you should go parrot some more /v/ opinions. DURR CASUAL!!!!
>>
>>381631564
It's easy to do because a lot of the changes they made are fucking dumb.
>>
>>381633126
>optional mechanics
Where did this argument originate from? I recall Jim Sterling mentioning it in regards to games like Mario 3D Land where there are completely optional power ups given to lesser skilled players that don't affect the rest of the game at all.

The "don't use x mechanic" argument doesn't fucking work when the mechanics affect how the entire design of the game is made. People didn't like mounting in MH4U, the monsters and level layout were designed to allow players to make the most out of mounting, so even if you never fucking used the mechanic, it still affected you, especially with online play with players spamming je suis monte. In Generations the styles and arts affected how the monsters were designed, because there are new mechanics the player can utilize. You can't say "just don't use it."

Monsters in MHW focusing on each other instead of the player, running while healing, instant gathering, and etc. are not things you can opt out of.
>>
>>381632069
>blatant lies
Watch the latest stream you fucking idiot. Everything in the OP is true, regardless of if you think it's a good change or not.
>>
>>381633592
I think they're pretty good for the most part. When you change the game this much, you can't just copy and paste MH1 mechanics and expect them to work.
>>
>>381633559
I d-didn't say dumbing down was a bad thing!
!
B-BAKANA
>>
>>381632346
>60 million ps4's
>40 million xbox ones
>??? million PC's
>flop
I don't think so.
>>
>>381623001
>Area's 3x the size as normal
Watching the videos it doesn't really feel like that. Vertically, yeah, but you have the grappling hook anyway. Or are you really thinking that everything should just dump you in the arena immediately with the monster?
>>
>>381632464
It's true that technically, your mom owns your Switch.
>>
>>381633559
>Can't wait for that backpedaling.
You don't have to wait for it because in the same post you quoted me from I LITERALLY said that I can't call the game bad yet. You had to selectively quote me to even make a response. You know you have no ground to stand on. You're retarded.
>>
>>381634018
L
M
A
O
>>
>>381621026
>genuine good design and quality of life improvements will kill the franchise
Only on /v/
>>
>>381632181
Capcom understand the mobile games market is a bubble. There is no future in portable devices. Phones will overtake dedicated gaming devices soon.
>>
>>381621026
Inability to handle change is a key indicator of autism

The only reason these changes come as a surprise is because MH2/3/4 should have slowly developed on good platforms like consoles and PC, rather than being stuck on shitty handhelds for so long it was forced to stagnate

We basically went from MH1 to MHW in terms of actual sequels, and everything in the middle is just MH1 slightly reskinned.
>>
File: 1496065718846.webm (2MB, 1066x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496065718846.webm
2MB, 1066x602px
>people will defend this
>>
>>381627715
This plus put it in a home console, at least they got that right but it's not really worth much if the gameplay is fucked like this.
>>
>>381634319
I'm not seeing a problem here.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>381634319
>People will defend this
>>
>>381634428
No one defends XX outside of aesthetics.
>>
File: grief1.jpg (135KB, 751x522px) Image search: [Google]
grief1.jpg
135KB, 751x522px
>>381621026
>>
>>381621026
go back to that anime rocket chicken flying around while you dash and zip around in the air

oh wait, switch is not getting it, its it
>>
>>381634502
I have a PC so I could play it if I wanted to.
>>
>>381634520
Switch is getting XX anon.
>>
>>381621026
>Complaining that gathering has been sped up
Being "hardcore" for "hardcore" sake is stupid. No one likes that shit and it's not added challenge
>>
File: Critical Distance.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Critical Distance.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
>>381621026
I'm not sure but from the videos I've seen seems like critical distance is gone at least from bows, anyone knows if there's anything confirmed about this?
>>
>>381634625
>slower gameplay isn't an added challenge
I don't care if you like it or not but that's dumb anon.
>>
>>381634748
how is clicking on something and waiting 5 seconds difficult when you can have the same effect with 0 seconds used? This is like saying slow ass menu transitions are added challenge
>>
>>381634624
>>
>>381634748
Holy shit kill yourself though
>>
I hate this, MH threads used to be comfy, now they're just a hate filled void.
>inb4 autist gets triggered over usage of comfy
>>
>>381634834
No instant gathering means that if there's an active threat in the area you can't just rush around collecting everything as it chases you like a cat chases a laser pointer.
>>
>>381634748
>>slower gameplay isn't an added challenge
How the FUCK is having to wait forever to pick up fucking collectables a challenge?
>>
>>381634870
But the switch is getting XX. You said it wasn't getting it.
>>
>>381634971
Not the guy you were replying to, I was just shitposting funny images
>>
>>381635007
Oh, okay.
>>
File: quake-icon-4897721917.png (25KB, 146x195px) Image search: [Google]
quake-icon-4897721917.png
25KB, 146x195px
>>381634892
We'll get through it eventually. This is just like Quake threads. 90% of the people in Quake threads don't even play the games. They just want to fit in and pretend they like a hardcore series. Same thing with these threads. I can tell a lot of people here don't really care about MH or play it casually and just want to fit in. The Quake Champions shitposting was off the charts. DURR HURR IT'S NOT A RESKIN OF Q3. Turns out it was a pretty nice game and a good compromise between hardcore old school and new age design.

The shitposting for MHW will die down once the game gets closer to release and/or a demo comes out.
>>
>>381634892
We weren't having MH threads since everyone was already done with Generations anyway.
>>
>played MH on PS2
>nice concept but needlessly hard because of hardware and dumb mechanics
>finally gets a MH game for the 21st century
>Capcom pissed off faggot autists just to please me

feels good man
>>
>>381633605
>muh movement healing
Just don't have the character move while healing then. Fucking hell.
>>
>>381633761
>100 Million Wiis
>Didn't even break 3M
>82 Million PSPs
>5.48 Million

>B-BUT TIMES ARE DIFFERENT NOW!!!!!
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-16-09-51-08-1.png (246KB, 1080x990px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-16-09-51-08-1.png
246KB, 1080x990px
REMINDER FOR FAGS WHO COMPLAIN ABOUT MOVING WHILE HEALING
>>
>>381636824
Conversely, 3DS has long outsold the PSP in Japan but MHXX only sold 1.5 million while MHP3rd sold 4.8 million. Again, in Japan.
>>
>>381637137
Holy shit someone gets it. Previous MH titles were the most casual of all. It only takes 4-5 seconds to safely scurry away to the next zone to heal and sharpen your weapon.

>inb4 lol casual

It's an option you have. Just like how you have the option to move whilst healing. If you don't like it. Don't move.
>>
>>381637239
PSP MH's also got a bunch of re-releases.
>>
>>381637137
>DUDE JUST DON'T USE IT LMAO
dumbest fucking argument of all time in these threads.
>>
>>381637404
Not P3rd.
>>
>>381633684
wrong
>>
>>381621026
Why do you faggots sprinkle in these lies? Oh right, butthurt.
>>
>>381637484
>you can literally leave the area that the boss monster occupies, free of all worries in the world

So I guess that makes all previous monhuns casual garbage then, huh?
>>
>>381637558
No, it's right.
>>
>>381621026
I just hate the design for this trex. The other monsters at least look like they belong in the world of MH, but that shit look like it belong in some Jurassic Park video game.
>have a bunch of awesome brute wvyerns to chose from
>use a generic one instead
>>
>>381637603
>j-just don't use it bro
>IT'S OPTIONAL JUST DON'T USE IT

When the game is built around a bunch of these "optional" game features it's hard to tell someone to just not use it. That's like telling someone to not use detective vision in Witcher 3 or Batman. Or to tell someone to not use any gadgets in Ape Escape.
>>
>>381637603
B-B-BUT IF YOU DO THAT THEN YOU'RE CASUAL FILTH

>DUDE JUST DON'T USE IT LMAO
dumbest fucking argument of all time in these threads.
>>
File: 39014.jpg (33KB, 700x580px) Image search: [Google]
39014.jpg
33KB, 700x580px
>>381637137
I swear to god every time I see someone pull the whole "YOU CAN JUST SLIP OUT OF THE MAP LMAO" argument, my desire to bring a gun to Capcom USA's headquarters rises just a bit more. What fucking idiot who actually plays regularly would waste his fucking time with that shit? You literally have no reason to do that, and it's markedly more dangerous in a shitty situation to spend all of this effort trying to run away from a monster all the way out of a level boundary than it is to simply drink a potion after dodging an attack and making sure that it's locked in an animation. Why would you risk running out of Stamina and getting hit by an errant fireball or laser or long-distance charge attack or a tailwhip from a huge monster when you can literally just sit there and chug and keep fighting? Who the fuck came up with the idea to memeify this basic bullshit and spread it everywhere?
>>
>>381637603
Doesn't the monster chase you through zones in certain games?
>>
>>381637772
Not an argument.

Comparatively, MH'S healing options are more limited than previous titles. Get tucked :) and no that's not a typo. Bedtime my dude

>>381637805
>le epik running away is risky! !11!! Argument

Yikes. I played through a ton of G rank and never did I run into a situation where I couldn't run away.
>>
>>381637761
western taste in monsters is notoriously trash
>>
>>381637973
Oh yeah and the japs have it better huh?
>rocket dragon
>>
>>381637962
I'm saying that running away is riskier than simply bobbing and weaving around the monster. It always has been, it always will be. Using "You can get out of the level" as an argument is fucking retarded because that involves a worse degree of options than simply not being retarded and healing on the spot. Which is why most people say that being able to also evade attacks while healing on-site is retardedly casual.
>>
>>381637841
No. Their argument is still retarded, though. A lot of times you need to heal because you aren't near a loading zone and the monster is on your asshole. Or you can't zone because it's the arena/special area.

Let's be honest here: /v/ is the same board that says Dragon's Dogma is like Monster Hunter. /v/ is the same board that claims to hate casuals but then is a streammonster about anything competitive.
>but /v/ isn't just one person
Sure isn't, which is why the overall opinions expressed here are so casual. Anyone in here not at least cautious about MHW is retarded. Look at the shitty raping of MMX in the later games. Dead Rising 3. DmC. Resident Evil: Giraffe Blowjob. Guess what most of those have in common? Capcom trying to "reboot" their shit to appeal to the west. Is change bad? Not necessarily, but it isn't good just for the sake of it being good.
>>
>>381638045
Is that supposed to make me think twice about my argument? It's a good monster. Atoraru Ka is also a good monster and an even better fight.
>>
>>381638045
>Lightning Unicorn
>Hurricane Dragon
>Giant balloon-squid
>Tsunami Whale
>Oil+Harpoon Dragon
>Gleaming Virus Dragon

>Suddenly the rocket dragon is the fucked up oddity here
>>
>>381638141
>No.
No, it does. It's not always super fast but some monsters follow the hunter through zone shifts if the hunter runs away.
>>
>>381637603
>you can literally leave the area that the boss monster occupies

Sure love how you could freely change zones against the Shagaru Magala without a farcaster... oh wait.
>>
>>381637761
T-rex is casual bait. Normies and casuals are crazy for those stupid fuckers. Plenty of games let you beat up dragons and shit. Not many let you tackle a T-rex looking monster.
>>
>>381638178
Nope. None of the titles do this. Jho is arguably the exception to this, but he doesn't just screen transition after you.
>>
Super amped for this game. I can't fuckin wait, so happy I don't have to play it on a handheld. Hopefully demo at some point.
>>
>>381634406
Leading a giant monster by the nose with rocks.
While standing right next to it.
It's kind of shit.
>>
>>381638493
Don't forget at the very end where the guy is standing right in front of the thing and it doesn't see him.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (13KB, 394x417px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
13KB, 394x417px
>people are still trying to pretend Monster Hunter is a "super hardcore and edgy game for hardcore gamers like me" just because it's a convenient excuse to label everything a buzzword
Monster Hunter has never been hardcore, let go of your e-peen for a second
>>
>>381634472
Gen was dogshit, but XX is legitimately good and offers ridiculous G-Rank Hyper fights that are actually balanced against Hunter Arts
>>
>>381638643
Fuck off no it isn't. Stop pretending to like that shit just to try proving me wrong.
>>
>>381638673
>no it isn't
I would ask you to explain why it isn't, but you haven't played it.
>>
>>381638620
It's not that it's been hardcore like your mom, it's that they casualized it even further
>>
>>381638620
You're absolutely right, which is all the more reason why it shouldn't get any easier unless they are QoL changes.
>People are still trying to pretend those not hyped for this game are just consolewar kiddies
No series benefits from being changed in order to capture a wider audience. Capcom came out and clearly fucking stated these changes were to appeal to the West.
>>
>>381623001
>>381625889
You can sprint while healing.
Instead of ds3 snail walk you can do a fast walk.
>>
>>381638643
The only flaw with XX is Absolute Evade, people keep memeing about how HA's are broken but the only actual broken one is Absolute Evade.
>>
>>381638821
Most of what we've seen is Quality of Life changes. The only people upset with them are the same retards trying to pretend MH is a hardcore game
>>
>>381621026
>anime shit is still in
Not a bad thing, normie.
>>
>>381638880
>muh QoL
Not an argument.
>>
>>381638620
Actually, even solo HR completely fucking destroy the casuals, G rank is just overkill.
>>
>>381621026
Why do M.H fags act like the game was hard to begin with? It becoming slightly more casual really doesn't make a difference.
>>
>>381638948
>muh hardcore meme
Not an argument.
>>
File: mhw-properly-saturated.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mhw-properly-saturated.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
reminder the lack of color is also to appeal to westerners and make it more 'cinematic'.
>>
File: 1492028101159.gif (2MB, 266x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492028101159.gif
2MB, 266x240px
>>381638928
>>
>>381638995
It's saddening how much better that looks
>>
Its getting an xbone release so i'm still happy
>>
>>381621026
>I don't like monster hunter but this monster hunter sucks!!!!
that's you
>>
>>381638995
That looks like oversaturated dogshit. People need to stop just applying saturation filters to everything then call it better.
>>
File: 1422912524865.png (1B, 486x500px)
1422912524865.png
1B, 486x500px
>>381639020
>>
>>381638880
No. Changes to mounting, healing, weapon changes, and how monsters function in relation to the hunter are not QoL changes. QoL would be gathering and making a case for being able to change weapons during a hunt or have drop-ins after a hunt has started. Those are pretty much welcome additions. The rest? Not so much. They change fundamental things about the core gameplay of the series as it stands. All of that in a series that basically only has gameplay (a good thing)
>>
>>381633524
>capcom wants to get thr
>>
>>381639101
It's the 3DSfags who are used to the oversaturation and misuse of color.
>>
>>381639020
Go back to l*ddit you vanilla faggot
>>
>>381639127
None of what you listed ruins the experience unless you're a fucking sperg or a literal Autist who breaks down when confronted with change. Which these threads are always full of.
>>
File: 1497417206875.png (1B, 486x500px)
1497417206875.png
1B, 486x500px
>List various improvements the series has needed for a while.
>Realize they're complaints.

MH fans.
>>
File: 1430881536401.png (1B, 486x500px)
1430881536401.png
1B, 486x500px
>>381639152
>It's the 3DSfags who are used to the oversaturation and misuse of color.
>>
>>381638984
Go beat G rank in FU and then come back and tell me that the game wasn't ridiculously hard.

Or do the same with any 140GQ go and solo a 140 then tell me that it wasn't hard as balls, so hard indeed that any casual will ragequit.
>>
>>381638554
this can happen in any monster hunter
>>
>>381638995
The shitty ground texture just pops up more like that.
>>
File: reactionimage.png (10KB, 290x346px) Image search: [Google]
reactionimage.png
10KB, 290x346px
>>381639256
>>
File: 1492742215074.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492742215074.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>381639152
>>381639101
>WOW THAT COLOR IS BAD!!!
"why?"
>I...Because...W-Well....Fucking 3DS FAGS
>>
>>381639152

Spoilers: real life is incredibly saturated.
>>
>>381639236
People made the same arguments against DmC. That didn't make it a good game.
>>
>>381639101
>Oversaturated
>That
Fucking kill yourself. That's dramatically more realistic than that Grim N Grey bullshit in the OP.
>>
>>381639286
Where does standing right in front of an aggressive monster not elicit any kind of reaction from it?
>>
>>381639337
>faggots keep complaining that the game is trying to look realistic or cinematic
>then literally proceed to use realism as defense for a change
Nice double standards as usual.
>>381639362
>false equivalencies
How many times will you parrot the same tired shit until you get new material
>>
>>381639236
>none of this ruins the experience
looks like we got a time traveler on our hands
>>
>>381639152
Have you tried going outside some time? Probably not since you sit inside all day shitposting, but it doesn't look like
>>381621026
>>
>>381639434
>more double standard faggots using realism as an argument when every thread people claim it's trying to look realistic and that's bad
You fucks contradict yourselves every other post.
>>
>>381639395
yeah I have stood in front of deviljoes and other monsters, sometimes they just stand there then move forward not a care in the world.
>>
>>381639427
>/v/ is one person
Nice stupidity as usual
>>
>>381639427
Negro, all you did was post ad hominem. Stop trying to take some moral high road after calling skeptical people spergs. Go ahead and list me some games that Capcom "Westernized" successfully. I'll wait.
>>
>>381639101

This is a photograph. Nature is super fucking saturated. You're just used to desaturated filters in games and movies because it makes them look less cartoonish. Consider going outdoors more.
>>
File: 1491738071457.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491738071457.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>381639427
No one said it tried looking realistic, they said it looked grey and washed out as if it was trying to go for a cinematic movie-tier feeling. Realism would have it actually have fucking colors.
>>
>>381639568
>implying it's not the same people or the same fanbase and thought circles spewing the same shit in every thread
Fuck off, I can guarantee the same kind of faggots always throwing the "realistic cinematic" meme around when having a fit over World are the same kind of people now attempting to use realism as an argument for the edit.
>>
>>381639427
>Nice double standards as usual.

(We're not all the same person and have different standards).
>>
>>381639543
Post proofs.
>>
>>381639527
Spoilers: not everyone is the same poster
>>
Everyone but /v/ will like World just as everyone but /v/ liked X and XX.
Oh wait that's right, because World is the new game the same people who hated X before say they like it on here now.
Monster Hunter is the new Zelda Cycle
>>
>>381639779
>everyone but /v/ liked X and XX.
Lol.
>>
>>381639667
OR.

You are just either colorblind or way too stupid in order to accept that the game need more color saturation.
>>
>>381639813
It sold well in both regions. But posters like you don't live in reality and do whatever the contrarian engine that is this board says to do. Honestly MH has been the new Zelda Cycle on here since 4
>>
>>381639948
>It sold well in both regions.
>both
Source?
>>
>>381639667

>I can guarantee

You literally cannot.
>>
File: Deception.png (700KB, 799x765px) Image search: [Google]
Deception.png
700KB, 799x765px
CRAPCOM general? CRAPCOM general. Dumping some shit

Let's start off with MHWorld twitter bragging about number of views.
>>
>>381639813
X/XX were good games anon, don't let the memes fool you.
>>
>>381640013
>bragging about number of views from a view scum video
Lmao.
>>
>>381640013
>Nintendies are so obsessed with their new butthurt-infused hatred that they want threads to circlejerk about it and of every little thing
Pathetic.
>>
File: yj1w86v3i75z.png (86KB, 1627x603px) Image search: [Google]
yj1w86v3i75z.png
86KB, 1627x603px
>>381640013
But then after some digging, it's revealed that Carpcom was likely viewbotting or padding the views with ads, based on the ratio of Views to Likes
>>
>>381639595
>what is a photograph
>>
>>381640126
Okay Alex Jones
>>
File: mhw.png (341KB, 774x736px) Image search: [Google]
mhw.png
341KB, 774x736px
This is the most assblasting I've seen one game cause in recent memory. Doesn't help that Nintendo secondaries are SEETHING at being given the snub for this game AND XX.

How will /v/'s tender, inflamed asshole ever recover?
>>
>>381640013
>>381640126
Holy fuck, what an autism
>>
File: DDD8PE3XYAADZHe.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DDD8PE3XYAADZHe.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
>>381621026
Why does every nip game looks so shit and artistically dead?
>>
File: tricks.png (938KB, 926x956px) Image search: [Google]
tricks.png
938KB, 926x956px
>>381640126
It seems that the number of Likes have gone down from June 18 to now, even more proof of deception and shadyness.
>>
I really hate that you can't say anything negative about this game. I really don't care if it's on a Nintendo system or not, I don't even have a 3DS or anything. I just have a PS4 and a PC and the last MH game I played was 3U. Even then, I can still see negatives and stuff I don't like in this game. But if I say ANYTHING about what Capcom has shown, all the false flaggers and console warriors come out of the woodwork to shitpost. "Oh you don't like that aspect of World? Well then I'll just shut down all discussion and act like a child! Take this MS paint drawing and a green text! Ha, I win!" Even though I don't own the nintendo consoles, I'm accused of being a "seething Nintendo fag" because I pointed out a flaw in the gameplay. Do people not understand that you can just not like certain aspects of the game, or the direction that the developer is taking it?
>>
File: proof.png (30KB, 1109x141px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
30KB, 1109x141px
In conclusion, it seems that there IS NOT a lot of interest in Monster Hunter World in the west, the market that CRAPCOM is trying to capture after leving Nintendo. I say good luck to them because they'll need it to sell 8 million copies.
>>
>>381640126
>>381640293
You can see this shit in every nip video. They probably don't have youtube accounts or something since many japanese videos can have 100k/millions of views and hardly any comments and likes/dislikes.
>>
>>381640169
I've been playing the series since the PS2 and plan on getting World on PC. The amount of Autism and anger-infused shitposting that Nintendo fans have been doing non-stop for the past two weeks is honestly more pathetic than anything I've seen on this board for a while. And it's literally the same people infesting every thread and parroting their same tired bullshit, making the exact same posts, sounding the same, and now that the butthurt NintenDrones make sure to swarm every thread to circlejerk their Autism MH threads will be infinitely shit until the game finally comes out and they fuck off. And you know if World was also on the Switch these threads would be 100% different, because these people are this buttblasted.
Instead of talking about the games they do have, they endlessly whine and circlejerk and delude themselves of a game they don't have.
>>
>>381638984
Go solo dual Rajangs then, retard.
>>
>>381640407

This is NOT for the Japanese video. This is for NA video.
>>
>>381640468
Nips are still going to watch it they have their dicks hard for everything mh related.
>>
>>381621026
Hey look a list of falsehoods
>>
>>381640407
This is the Western video, not the JP video. Video trends are locked by region.
>>
>>381639948
It sold like 500k less than 4U did in the west.
>>
>>381640580
And sold more in Japan.
I mean the daily port-begging for XX alone on /v/, Twitch, and other places should clue you in enough
>>
File: Misty Peaks.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Misty Peaks.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>yfw MHW is too gritty and realistic to have any beautiful environments
>>
>>381631559
gtfo normie faggot
>>
>>381640169
Memes aside, it is mostly false flagging, there are three kind of users here.

1-Casuals that never touched any of the previous games but are attracted to it because it is "westernized".
2-Console war faggots in general.
3-Actual MH fans that don't really care about what platform MH is in and just wanna play the next MH game, they discuss both the flaws and good points of the game.

What happens is that when MH fans discuss a flaw, casuals and console war faggots overreact.

I can't wait for the day when you faggots go away and only MH fans stay. then we can finally discuss the game.
>>
>>381640654
Didn't sell more than MH4. MHXX also sold less than MH4G.
>>
>>381640654
>sold massively less in the west
>both regions successful
>proceeds to use anecdotal evidence because the actual sales disprove your point
>>
>>381640765
Misty Peaks was the only good looking environment in 3U.
We haven't even seen the other maps yet and people are assuming out the ass, but I shouldn't expect any less from these threads
>>
File: zin173.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zin173.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>381638995
>>381639024
>>381639324
I'm glad Monster Hunter is going back to its roots instead of being the oversaturated shit 4U and Gen were
>>
>>381640442
see
>>381640350

Quit assuming everyone is in on your consolewar faggotry. Some of us are idorts and aren't happy about a game being changed to "capture a wider audience."
>>
>>381640442
I own a PS4 and a PC, no switch or 3DS. I've only played the "older" games and I do not like a lot of aspects shown in the gameplay so far and agree with a lot of what has been said about casualization. How does that make me a "NintenDrone?" What does not liking the game have to do with Nintendo?
>>
>>381640765
>too gritty and realistic
Nigger, it's fucking natural just as first two MHs
Go fuck yourself with that P3rd shit
>>
>>381626028
>What is farcaster
Something that teleports you to camp
It doesn't let you choose an area on the map then teleport back there
>>
Meanwhile in dynasty warriors land, we're all excited about the formula changes to our very old series
>>
>>381640876
>>381640881
The people that actually criticize based on the facts are different than the tinfoil hat wearers asking for literal Capcom circlejerk threads, making conspiracy theories, and criticizing based on lies, a phenomenon that has been happening since day one of World's announcement.
>>
>>381640952
I was excited about FFXV and MGSV changes too.
>>
>>381640350
>I really hate that you can't say anything negative about this game.
You can say negative stuff about the game. Just don't make up a bunch of fake bullshit like int he OP.
>>
>>381640952
No one gives a fucking shit about Dynasty Warriors.
>>
>>381640952
This shit literally happens every new Monster Hunter. The Monster Hunter Cycle is an actual thing
>new game is announced
>people make a boatload of assumptions based on the initial reveal and shit on the game
>continued shitting on the game with any new gameplay shown up until release
>game comes out and the story changes completely and most of the people angry buy the game
Monster Hunter 4 was literally this.
>>
>>381640985
And yet any criticism or skepticism is met with
>CRY MORE NINTENDORK
>IT LOOKS GOOD TO ME

It's like when people tried to make the argument that anti-DmC statements were all about the color of Donte's hair changing and not the shit game.
>>
>>381641118
>any
No, just the actual lies and the fucking Alex Jones-tier posts that have started since the other day.
The OP, for example, sprinkled in nuggets of bullshit within the actual things shown, which is a common thing people have been doing since World's reveal.
>>
>>381640952
Dynasty who? gtfo faggot, there is only place for the king of hunting games in this thread, the king is way more important than your pathetic franchise.
>>
>>381641036
Nothing in the OP is fake you retard.
>>381640952
What got changed other than the open world meme?
>>
File: 1496817611768.jpg (146KB, 903x713px) Image search: [Google]
1496817611768.jpg
146KB, 903x713px
>>381621026

>Monster hunter game comes to PS2
>Nobody cares
>Monster hunter goes to portable for a number of years
>People go crazy for the change
>One or two monster hunter games are released in japan only
>Us doesn't care
>Monster hunter returns to console in the us
>People loose their fucking minds

I don't normally shit post but this is hilarious.
>>
File: MH3-Tundra.jpg (996KB, 1900x1070px) Image search: [Google]
MH3-Tundra.jpg
996KB, 1900x1070px
>>381640890
1 and 2's environments were not that great aside from a few areas compared to 3rd gen's, if you want to experience that again go back and play those games, it's the first time I've seen anons on 4chan be in favor of nostalgia pandering.
>>
>>381641107
MH4 butthurt was from Sony fans. This cannot be debated. Same thing is happening now but in reverse. This again cannot be debated
>>
>>381641254
>nothing
I'll gladly pick out the things that are bullshit and were never actually shown or confirmed.
>can mount with hook shot (we've only ever seen re-mounting with it)
>no blood splatter
Plus a lot of what the OP said is either subjectivity or hyperbole.
>>
File: 1491857340597.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1491857340597.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>381640890
>it's fucking natural
>>
>>381641354
>People loose their fucking minds
https://youtu.be/UDS-w29MqeE?t=190
>>
>>381641397
Nah, 3 was the Sony fans. So you're almost right.
4 was butthurt from oldfags who haven't played a game since FU and people who thought they knew what the series should be but didn't.
World is 110% the Nintendo fans though
>>
File: Who was in the right here.png (102KB, 1598x570px) Image search: [Google]
Who was in the right here.png
102KB, 1598x570px
>Dark Souls 3 sold 3 million
>Ni-Oh sold 1 million
>Horizon Zero Originality sold 3.4 million

>MH4U sold 4.2 million
>MHGenerations sold 4.1 million

>3DS games had lower budgets than whatever MHWorld will have
>>
>>381641525
>literally looking at stocks in order to feel like you have a "side that's winning"
The amount of pettiness has officially surpassed the reaction of Sony Fans when Tri was announced.
>>
>>381641475
MH4 and MH3G were announced out of the blue to be on 3DS when everybody expected MHP3rdG on PSP and Vita. This is just few months after MHP3rd release and having sold 5 million copies.
>>
>>381641609
The only question left is, who handled it better? The Sonyfags or the Nintendies? I at least don't remember the Sonyfags making up conspiracy theories and circlejerking stocks.
>>
>>381640985
>>381641036
>>381641197
But what did he lie about?

You can move while healing. Healing can be cancelled, someone rolled out of it in the video. Eating meat didn't consume the item (though this could just be a glitch or he cancelled the animation somehow because he didn't gain stamina). Mounting is still in the game and you can do it with the hookshot. There is a heart beat sensor and seemingly little or no blood splatter. You can fast travel to camps and change gear there. There is instant gathering, damage numbers, green bugs, etc. All of this was 100% confirmed to be in the game from the videos we've seen. Some of this may be glitches, optional, or something else, but it was there from what little we've seen.
>>
>>381641586

SEETHING
>>
>>381641398
The devs said int he stream that healing can be cancelled and it was shown int he stream that the meat doesn't vanish into nothingness after it was eaten, it didn't get consumed. Also there wasn't any blood splatter, it was replaced with damage numbers.
>>
>>381641670
Well the Nintendo reign was longer and constant throughout, while MH3 was announced to be on the Wii was long before it even came out.

2006-05-09: Announced development of PS3 "Monster Hunter 3" at "Capcom Official Press Release"
?
October 10, 2007: Wii "Monster Hunter 3 (Try)" announcement, PS 3 version "Monster Hunter 3" canceled at "Nintendo conference 2007 autumn"

2009-06-02: PSP "Resident Evil Portable" released in 2010 at "Sony's Press Conference at E3 2009" announced
?
September 29, 2010: At "Nintendo Conference 2010", two releases of 3DS "Resident Evil Rebirths" and 3DS "Resident Evil The Mercenary's 3D" are announced, PSP "Resident Evil Portable" will be canceled

January 27, 2011: Downloaded version of "Monster Hunter Portable 3rd" downloaded for "PlayStation Meeting 2011", which was decided to be offered at the next generation PSP · NGP (later Vita)
?
September 07, 2011: 3DS "Monster Hunter 3G" announced
>>
>>381641760

Don't forget about YouTubers like gaijinhunter and progayred who are now on Capcom's payroll and damage controlling everything about MHWorld
>>
>>381641370
>Good-looking locations with substance is nostalgia pandering now
Holy shit, how pathetic
>>
>>381641834
The ? is meant to be a downward arrow.
>>
>>381641834
>longer
Both were six years.
>>
File: 1496105280027.png (197KB, 310x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496105280027.png
197KB, 310x270px
>>381641469

I saw the trailer, I'm talking about threads like these where the topic is always:

'THIS GAME ISN'T ON PORTABLE AND THEREFORE IT IS THE WORSE MONSTER HUNTER GAME EVER MADE'

Its like why the hell is the reason for all of this butthurt

US only got one ps2 MH game and none of the PS3 ones or that other ps4 one MHZ and 3DS got three games

Its like people have some sort of ENTITLEMENT to the series like its heresy for capcom to go: 'Hey maybe we can finally make a nice console MH game for a change'
>>
I've seen people say that "return to it's roots" and "just like MH1" when describing MHWorld. Can someone give me examples of this?
>>
>>381641525
Nioh shipped 1 million and that 1 million included sales. KT never actually said how much the game sold.
>>
>>381641930
Nintendo had Tri so Sony had one lesser year and Nintendo had one extra year.
>>
>>381641945
The environments hold the same style and the cinematics and concept arts seen in the older games are 1:1 with some of the new features, like environmental interactions and monster interactions.
>>
>>381641945
the only reason monster hunter was instanced and had janky multiplayer was because it was originally on the PS2

If the first Monster Hunter was made now, it would be more like MHW, open world and focused on hunting monsters rather than completing arbitrary quests

3U had a glimpse of that with the Moga Woods hunting, but this is a more evolved version of that
>>
MHXX AT 1.5 MILLION IN JAPAN ONLY. THIS DOESN'T COUNT WESTERN 3DS/SWITCH RELEASE OR JAPANESE SWITCH RELEASE.

03./04. [3DS] Monster Hunter Double Cross (Capcom) {2017.03.18} - 9,022 / 1,596,426
>>
>>381641987
Portable 3rd makes it even.
>>
>>381641945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr0zQnhO5zA

They wanted to do all the cool shit since beginning, but the series over time changed to be more action oriented rather than "hunting" oriented. Now they are doing more of that hunting stuff while still keeping the action from the past years.
>>
>>381641525
Nice lies faggot

DS3 sold over 4m from PS4/PC alone
>>
>>381642123

CITATION NEEDED
>>
File: KokotoVillage.jpg (104KB, 565x302px) Image search: [Google]
KokotoVillage.jpg
104KB, 565x302px
>>381641858
>Good-looking locations with substance
AHAHA

>>381641938
>THIS GAME ISN'T ON PORTABLE AND THEREFORE IT IS THE WORSE MONSTER HUNTER GAME EVER MADE
yeah dude, it's the only criticism MHW's ever gotten, and it's all invalid because it's just "salty nintenbros"

keep telling that to yourself or you'll stop believing it
>>
>people constantly throwing a fit over how one map looks
There are multiple maps and there's obviously going to to an ice and volcanic map like in every other game among other more varied maps. Leave it to the same people to jump the gun all the time I guess.
Not to mention the double standards. Flooded Forest's color pallet was even more brown than this one's. But people don't look at the Flooded Forest alone and assume the entire game is the same fucking colors, yet they do here.
>>
>>381642078
Portable 3rd was in 2010.

Sony MH:
2004 - 2008, 2010 = 6 years

Nintendo MH:
2009, 2011 - 2017 = 8 years
>>
>>381642165
You first liar
>>
File: 1495399457453.jpg (186KB, 534x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1495399457453.jpg
186KB, 534x1236px
>All these plebs happy with Monster Hunter being casualized

Kys faggots
>>
>>381641843
>gaijinhunter
>acted as though capcom's stream was the first time we ever saw gameplay when the leaks had been out for days
If that isn't a blatant shill, I don't know what is.
>>
Discuss
>>
>>381642165
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85669/dark-souls-iii/
http://steamspy.com/app/374320
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/85668/dark-souls-iii/
>>
>legitimate MH fan
>MH cannot be discussed in /v/ anymore
>this will last at least 5 months after MHW is released
>no more comfy MH threads
I wish that everyone just fucking die and burn in hell with your shitpost.
>>
>>381642256

I was wrong, its only 2.61 million for all three platforms

VGchartz. Now it's your turn to give me 4 million numbers
>>
>>381641843
>>381642305
>gaijinhunter likes a Nintendo MH
>"genuine reactions of a person who loves MH"
>gaijinhunter likes World
>SHILL, SHILL, HE'S ON CAPCOM'S PAYROLL, SHILL!!!
You guys should see if Info Wars will hire you.
>>
>>381642350
Where is this from?
>>
>>381642362
/v/ is about hating videogames, not discussing them.
>>
>>381642427
MHW's site.
>>
>>381642406
Good job completely ignoring the post,
Capcom employee.
>>
>>381642406
No one liked him before either. He was always spreading misinformation. With MHWorld, he went full shill
>>
>>381642182
And, is it bad looking? Any arguments?
>>
>>381642384
>cant into simple math
My fucking sides

End yourself idiot >>381642353
>>
>>381642432
Go fuck right off m8.
>>
>>381642489

>VGchartz is ok for ps4 and xbox but not for steam.

Stay consistent faggot
>>
>>381642454
>everyone who doesn't share my double standards worldview is a shill
Go fuck yourself you petty little bitch. Need a few more words shills can't say, you fucking nigger?
>>381642463
>No one liked him before either.
Literally untrue but no surprise you'd try to change history to cover up your hypocrisy, you fucking drone.
Fucking NintenDrones shitting up threads 24/7. They should all be gasse.d
>>
>>381642350
>World has five zones
>four monsters and a main monster involved in some moon cycle shit
>something bad coming from the ocean
Deepest lore
>>
>>381642489
>>381642353
>vgchartz
Really nigger? They even said they make up their own numbers.
>>
>>381638995
Yeesh. You can really tell this is an MTFramework game made by devs with no prior HD development experience.

I'm looking forward to playing on PC but I'm not sure Capcom will meet their lofty Western sales goals. From a purely graphical standpoint, MHW simply isn't competitive with AAA Western XB1/PS4 games.
>>
>>381642513
Not him but are you actually fucking retarded? Steamspy is the most accurate form of sales we can get outside of developers mouths. Thats taken straight from peoples accounts and it clearly says 1.6m sales there alone

Also fucking From announced 3m sales last year. So you're straight up wrong however you twist this idiot.
>>
>>381642632
Do MH fans even care about graphics?
>>
File: 1667300-village.jpg (406KB, 1000x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1667300-village.jpg
406KB, 1000x1360px
>>381642474
Not bad per se, but not nearly as good as later iterations of "the village"
>>
>>381642660

Now give me legitimate numbers for PS4 and Xbox
>>
File: 1497381233967.jpg (34KB, 520x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497381233967.jpg
34KB, 520x427px
>they finally update the series from the literal PS2 models and mechanics
>one of the only Capcom franchises that they put any effort into whatsoever, when longer running classics like MegaMan and VS Capcom games either dont exist or have turned to budget garbage
>OP lies out his ass and cries
Kill yourself
>>
>>381642384
>I was wrong, its only 2.61 million for all three platforms
https://gamerant.com/dark-souls-3-3-million-units-ship/

Next time you shitpost get your facts right moron. This was a year ago as well, its easily over 4m by now.
>>
>>381642679
They suddenly do if it means shitting on World.
>>
>>381642679
Actual MH fan's don't. I like the new grafix but the lack of saturation is shit. If it didn't look as good but was more colorful I wouldn't see that as a bad thing.
>>
>>381642732
I remember MHXX Switch was being spammed all over and called as the true MH Kino.
>>
>>381642715
What did he lie about? I asked that question up here >>381641760 and no one responded
>>
>>381642679
Not too much.

But Capcom needs to attract just as many non-fans as fans with MHW, or it'll be a step down for them sales-wise.
>>
>>381642715
>OP lies
Wrong.
>>
>>381642737
>WAH MA SATURATION
Jesus fucking Christ out of all the fucking things you complain about you bitch about something you have control over

Do you even know how to use a TV?
>>
>>381641354
>loose
fucking die
>>
>>381642545
>complete ignores leaks that everyone had seen for days prior to capcom revealing gameplay
>pretends that capcom's stream is the first time any gameplay had been seen
>capcom blatantly bought out several e-celebs to shill and damage control for MvCI
>implying they wouldn't do the same for another extremely contentious piece of shit they're releasing
Yes, that's completely normal behavior for someone who makes a living off of MH videos, completely ignoring massive reveals. You're also fucking retarded for thinking that just saying nigger makes you any less of a blatant shill.
>>
>>381642705
So you're some contrarian faggot what started with P3rd? Okay, nice opinion there
And before any questions - I enjoyed every MH except Frontier and started from Unite
>>
>>381642724
>Shipped
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am assuming that they are still selling from that 3 million shipment until I get accurate sales data.
>>
>>381642724
>its over 4m now
Source?
>>381642815
Leak? Every single MH leak was fake bullshit that said stupid shit that was proven false. Like being a movie tie-in game.
>>
I don't even care if the game is good or bad anymore, the butthurt since announce has been unreal, I hope this keeps up so I can laugh
>>
>>381642732
Wow, people are this delusional?
People watch a grainy trailer from a livestream and boast about how good the graphics are, then they show actual high res screenshots and suddenly graphics don't matter?

at least stick by your pile of shit
>>
>>381642350
Here it comes:
>Water snek as a giant monster and posible final boss
>New sparky rathalos variant, because of course we need another rathalos
>Shagaru or some kind of Amaterasu monster
>Literal magic powers for hunters (green sparkly shit)
>Hunters are ayy lmaos descendants now
>>
Game looks fun.
>>
>>381642815
>blah blah blah shill blah blah blah everyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill reeeeee
Nintendo's cock couldn't be any further down your goddamn throat.
Not to mention your leaks were disproven only a few days after the initial reveal you fucking mouthbreather.
GAS ALL NINTENDO DRONES.
>>
>>381642946
SEETHING
>>
>>381621026
Nice list of Pros
I really hope they'll also trim down on the list of shit skills or at least rearrange them by throwing garbage skills on every other armor.
I really fucking hate how a lot of armors just have shit like "Sheathing" only, or "Fast Setup". Like what the fuck even. It's especially insulting when it's on actually good-looking set. Who the fuck even uses 80% of that bloat when all that matters is a handful of Dmg Up anyway, which are probably thrown on all the pig disgusting Rathalos reskin sets? Skill system was completely underdeveloped and never touched upon properly and needs a facelift too.
Same with Element system
>>
File: 1496601607034.jpg (48KB, 628x442px) Image search: [Google]
1496601607034.jpg
48KB, 628x442px
>>381621026
>QOL changes that have been needed for a long time
Don't see the problem, OP. I've loved MH since MHF1 and all of this shit sounds great. The fireflies are an optional thing, you never have to use them and be easily ignored.
>>
File: SunkenForest-Area4.jpg (205KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
SunkenForest-Area4.jpg
205KB, 680x383px
>woow look at all the lack of color
>green and brown lmao
And this is why you don't assume based on one map.
>>381642961
the only people seething are the people who are forever butthurt they lost a series. Everyone is laughing at Nintendo fans now.
>>
>>381641216
It's just a product. No need to put it on a pedestal you consumerist pig.
>>
>>381642854
MHWolrd gameplay demo was leaked by a chinese that recorded it with a bootleg camera one day after MHW announcement, thanks for proving you know jack shit about what you are talking about.
>>
File: 1474602002564.png (565KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1474602002564.png
565KB, 598x792px
>>381643014
>muh QoL
>>
File: pokke.jpg (1MB, 1500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
pokke.jpg
1MB, 1500x1667px
>>381642841
nah, even pokke had a comfier feel to it, but 3 and 4 had better environments, but people here are happy with the gritty environments because it's a "true successor" to gen 1 when gen 1 wasn't that great to begin with, it was the basis for the franchise but it's pretty mediocre in every aspect.
>>
File: Modern v has a discussion.jpg (111KB, 800x379px) Image search: [Google]
Modern v has a discussion.jpg
111KB, 800x379px
>>381643105
>muh hardcore gamurrrr
>>
>>381643071
OH I thought you were talking about the 4chan "leaks" Carry on.
>>
File: 1496026335330.jpg (6KB, 251x209px) Image search: [Google]
1496026335330.jpg
6KB, 251x209px
>>381643105
>wanting things to feel clunky and unintuitive
>>
>>381643105
>muh not an argument meme
Hola reddit!
>>
>>381643105
>"muh ___" meme
not an argument
>>
>>381642946
>Make a point
>Damn he has a point what can I do?
>I know I'll write him as a retarded kid and call him names, while also bringing out nintendo even if it doesn't matter at all in our discussion
>Damn I'm so good
>0.50$ have been deposited on your bank account!
Faggot.
>>
>>381642946
>making sony your entire identity so everyone must have major identity issues as well
haha

>>381643035
oh wow look! atmosphere! something OPs image doesn't have lmao
>>
File: 1482828813513.jpg (10KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1482828813513.jpg
10KB, 235x235px
>>381643193
>the opposite of clunky is pure casualization
>>
File: mhs valfark intro.webm (2MB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
mhs valfark intro.webm
2MB, 400x720px
>>
>>381643269
How is making things feel smoother and more responsive casualization? I'm convinced this is just bait
>>
>>381643263
t. 910dort
>>
MHXX AT 1.6 MILLION IN JAPAN ONLY. THIS DOESN'T COUNT WESTERN 3DS/SWITCH RELEASE OR JAPANESE SWITCH RELEASE.

04./03. [3DS] Monster Hunter Double Cross (Capcom) {2017.03.18} - 7,211 / 1,603,637
>>
File: 1485110200359.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1485110200359.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>381643263
>muh atmosphere
It's literally the same fucking colors you double standards Miyamoto worshiping bitch.
BUT NO OF COURSE ALL OF WORLD'S MAPS WILL BE 100% THE SAME EVEN THOUGH EVERY GAME HAS A FUCKING ICE MAP AND A VOLCANO MAP AND OTHER SHIT, BUT NO OF COURSE, THEY'LL ALL LOOK THE SAME
OF COURSE.
BECAUSE THAT'S LOGICAL RIGHT? OF COURSE. OF-FUCKING COURSE.
>>
>>381622646
More like they won't bother making anymore MonHun on PS4/Xbone/PC and just stick to Nintendo.
>>
>>381634150
MH has always been targeted towards the Japanese market, and in the Japanese market, handhelds fucking dominate other consoles, especially the 3DS.

In Japan, there are like 5 3DSs sold for every PS4 sold.

It's not about the "goodl platform." It's about the platform people like to play on. In the west, that isn't handhelds.
>>
File: mhs valfark attack.webm (3MB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
mhs valfark attack.webm
3MB, 400x720px
>>
>>381643064
???

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of the MH superiority!

Maybe if dynasty faggots, err.. I mean dynasty warriors was better I could hear you!
>>
>>381643346
>heart beat sensor
>hook shot
>op stealth
>even more op mounting
>recovery items while moving
>lock on aiming
>green waypoint navigators
>some how none of this is cazualization and is just "QoL"
>>
>>381640350
No one's stopping you from saying bad things about the game. Just like you have the freedom to say what you want I have the freedom to disagree with you and call you a faggot.
>>
>>381643454
I'd like to see those supposed Japanese MH fans not buying MHW. Really that'll be day.
>>
>>381634834
It's about punishing you when you choose to gather at a dumb ass time.
>>
>>381643508
Nice lies, OP.
>>
>>381643131
I wouldn't say that, they more like on par for me, and original Tri village too
3 had some, but not 4 for sure
No, it's more like reconceptualization of what gen 1 was, but still we saw only one location and some of the monsters out there. Also some gen 4 armor. But this one location looks pretty natural so it's good for me
>>
>>381634897
>>381643539
Literally no one gathers when a large monster is in the area to begin with. Why are you acting like there's a sudden element lost when literally fucking no one ever experiences what you describe ever?
>>
>>381643354
>>381643354
>post a pretty p3rd image
>Y-YOU STARTED WITH P3RD SO YOUR OPINION IS INVALID
>praise flooded forest for being a coherent piece of land unlike whatever MHW is trying to do
>Y-YOU'RE JUST A SALTY NINTENDORT YOUR OPINION DOESN'T COUNT
I'm getting MHW for PC and PS4, I don't know why you idiots would deprive yourselves of MH for 7 years, you're the only real losers here.

>EVERY GAME HAS A FUCKING ICE MAP AND A VOLCANO MAP AND OTHER SHIT
and every game up until now had segmented areas and no damage numbers, your point?
>>
>>381643537
Tri is the best selling MH Console game in japan and it only sold 1 million copies across 13 million Wii's. For comparison there are only 4 million PS4,s in Japan right now and there aren't any PS4 games that sold over 1 million copies over there.
>>
>>381643537
>Only 5 million PS4s sold in Japan
>Only 1 game could break 1 million mark in Japan (FFXV)
>>
>You can actually call for aerial bombardement from balloons
>sharpening stone is infinite
>meat is just an item that doesnt run out
>no pickaxes, it does the mining animation with the pickaxe without needing items
>no bug net
>no bait for fishing
>no village quests, probably no village at all
>>
>>381643623
You can now because it's instant. Not only is it instant it can be done while moving, just like healing.
>>
>>381643625
The only real loser is you, the fucking cocksucker who is just going to assume the game suddenly doesn't have other map types because you fucking NEED this game to be bad.
Petty little shit.
>>
>>381643563
What did he lie about?

This is the third time I've asked this question in the thread and literally no one has responded as about the supposed "lies." Everything that was stated is confirmed to be in the videos we saw, whether it was intended to be that way or not.
>>
>>381643674
There's a hub, we know that already. Stop trying to bullshit people by actually posting fake shit you faggot. Everything I posted int he OP was proven int he stream.
>>
>>381643647
FFXV is not MH

>>381643641
1 million is a good start. Subsequent games will only sell more just like how it was on the 3DS. And that's a new market for MH back then. Sony has a long history with MH.
>>
>>381638869
>The only flaw with XX is Absolute Evade
How about LS, HBG and Lance being overpowered to the point of the vast majority of players dropping their favorite weapons in favor of them because they're just infinitely stronger, and the weaker weapons make any of the end game shit complete suffering?
>>
>>381643623
MH overall is a game about punishing you for doing stupid things.
MHW seems to think that to appeal to the western market, the punishments must be removed.
While I agree that some things about MH should be changed -- ie. it's a grindfest and that really isn't fun for us Westerners, I think the punishment isn't the problem. So it's pretty disappointing to see them get rid of that aspect.
>>
>>381643773
>FFXV is not MH
Are you trying to tell us that FF isn't popular in Japan or something?
>>
>>381643773
LMAO
>>
File: Contemplative Kermit.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Kermit.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
Oh boy another thread full of assumptions and delusion.
>I just KNOW none of the other maps will be be different! Because I'm a fucking seer!
>>
File: PSP.jpg (246KB, 521x404px) Image search: [Google]
PSP.jpg
246KB, 521x404px
>>381643845
It's still not MH
>>
>>381643861
>It's the kermit avrtarfag
You got BTFO in the last thread, Why are you still here
>>
File: QFzpE14.jpg (426KB, 1500x1040px) Image search: [Google]
QFzpE14.jpg
426KB, 1500x1040px
>>381643749
>n-no YOU!!!
nice argument retard

>>381643607
>but not 4 for sure
4's had some of the best areas aesthetically speaking, varied in color palette as well as diverse terrain
>>
>>381643773
Holy shit you're dumb. FF is just as popular as MH, maybe a little less overall but don't act like it isn't popular. FF has sold multi-millions in japan alone. You seem to be forgetting that consoles are fucking dying in Japan and almost everyone just uses some sort of handheld over there. If you actually think 1 million for MH is good you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>381636824
>>B-BUT TIMES ARE DIFFERENT NOW!!!!!
But they are
>MH is now a million+ seller in the west
>not a single 3DS MH has beaten P3rd in Japanese sales
>Japanese games are becoming trendy and popular again
As long as MHW gets proper advertising and a good demo like 4U did, the game should sell well
>>
File: 1494521940961.jpg (24KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
1494521940961.jpg
24KB, 284x423px
>>381621026
Hey I'm fine with it as long it is not Nintendo :^) Fuck off oldfags this is our turf now.
>>
>>381643979
Do you seriously think it'll sell well enough for the lost 3 million in yearly Japanese sales AND the tenfold increase in production cost?
>>
>>381643972
Still not MH
>>
>>381621026
>game makes objective mechanical improvements
>autistic fanbase complains after growing accustomed to the shit mechanics they've been fed over the years
>>
File: 1477373436856.jpg (45KB, 646x434px) Image search: [Google]
1477373436856.jpg
45KB, 646x434px
>>381643979
>But they are
You're right, but not for the better. Console sales are down, ESPECIALLY in japan. hardly anyone there even buys console games anymore. As far as the west in concerned MH is not popular in any capacity and 4 only sold 1 million across the entirety of North America and fucking Europe. Nobody gave a shit about MHW when it was revealed at Sony's conference and those fuckers int he crowd were the plebbiest of normalfags. It's going to bomb on xbox, PC will probably be REALLY mediocre if not just plain bad, and PS4 owners don't buy anything that isn't Call of Duty and Fifa. I don't see how you could possibly think this will sell like crack.
>>
>>381643965
Now post MH4's forest area if any
>>
>>381643537
Yeah, I bet they'll probably buy it.
But my argument wasn't that Japanese wouldn't buy it and enjoy it, just like MH being targeted at the Japanese demographic has prevented Americans from buying it and enjoying it.
The argument was that it wasn't on "stuck on shitty handhelds," it was put on handhelds because that's what was best for MH.
MH was a game that you took your 3DS to your friend's house and played with him, chat about girls during grinding, get ripped for doing some stupid ass move, not be some fucking loser sitting alone in front of your TV but it has awesome graphics.
>>
CHARGE BLADE SHOULD HAVE NEVER EXISTED
SHIT IS FUCKING RETARDED AND DOES NOT BELONG IN MH
>>
>>381644208
Why wasn't MH on Vita again? Clearly multiplat split servers is no issue for Capcom.
>>
OP didn't even mention the actual mechanical changes to combat
>Lance can hop forwards
>LS doesn't stop in its tracks while attacking, can keep moving at the beginning of attack animations
>GS can turn while charging
>rolling out of attack recovery in any direction including backwards, and full distance sideways rolls
>everything gets quick dashes, sheathing is way faster

Try to defend these as QoL.
>>
File: Primeval_Forest.jpg (158KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
Primeval_Forest.jpg
158KB, 600x674px
>>381644149
>>
File: mhw lance.webm (963KB, 380x212px) Image search: [Google]
mhw lance.webm
963KB, 380x212px
>>381644346
Lance also has a Frontier-esque high stamina consuming guard.
>>
>>381644134
>PS4 owners don't buy anything that isn't Call of Duty and Fifa
A fucking Yoko Taro game sold over 1.5 million copies on PS4 alone, both PC and PS4 owners have been desperate for Capcom to port MH, and the Japanese are not inherently against buying console games as fucking Splatoon of all games sold 1.3million in Japan alone. If a brand new IP on the Wii U of all systems could sell like hotcakes, you can guarantee that a Monster Hunter on PS4 will sell fairly well.
>>
>>381644482
Looks pretty monotonous huh?
>>
This game will fail so hard. Capcom is idiot to think that MH will do well on consoles. Hope this franchise dies with capcom.
>>
File: feelssogood.jpg (687KB, 3000x2979px) Image search: [Google]
feelssogood.jpg
687KB, 3000x2979px
>>381621026
We can safely put mhw in with the likes of bayo 2 and bloodborne, this is great so much butthurt.
>>
>>381644586
ASSBLASTED NINTENDO BABY!
>>
>>381644610
Bayonetta 1 is mediocre and Bloodborne was a new IP.
>>
>hear amazing things about Monster Hunter, people are obssessed with it
>buy it, spend 2 hours gathering herbs and mushrooms in mandatory quests
>put it down and never touch it again

Game is BORING.
>>
File: 1497717105651.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1497717105651.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>381621026
>these salt threads are still running
I wonder how fast will they change their opinion when the switch version gets announced
>>
>>381644673
you might like MH world i guess.
>>
>>381644503
Nier SHIPPED 1.5 million. You fucking faggots need to stop using shipment and sales interchangeably. That 1.5 million also included digital sales. The company even stated this in their fucking press release.
>>
>>381644503
>Splatoon of all games sold 1.3million in Japan alone
>hurr consoles are fine in Japan because this cultural phenomenon sold a million!
You're a fucking retard. FFXV, Splatoon, MK8, sold over 1 million in Japan. Consoles are fucking dead there.
>>
I'm ecstatic about MH World, personally.

I don't even like video games, I just like watching people's favorite franchises get run into the ground.
>>
File: 1497529967765.jpg (64KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
1497529967765.jpg
64KB, 474x474px
>>381644586
>This is current MH fan.
>>
MH FOR PUSSIES HAAHAHAHAH
>>
>>381643965
This area was one of the worst in 4 though
>>
>>381644717
The switch can't run this shit and you know it.
>>
>>381644793
Nobody cares about your shitty fetish.
>>
Wasnt monster hunter always a poor mans Mario 64?
>>
File: funny-animals-173-14.jpg (80KB, 620x929px) Image search: [Google]
funny-animals-173-14.jpg
80KB, 620x929px
>>381644717
>switch running Mh world.
>>
>>381644948
No, it was a poor man's Doom 3
>>
>>381644503
>1.5 million
>on a system with a 60 million install base
that's only 2.5% of all PS4 users, Sony is bleeding money from the console itself and is only being barely kept afloat by GTA, FIFA and the big profile shooters.

Splatoon was a meme, they tried to recreate that perfect storm with ARMS but were not successful, doubt it'll happen again.
>>
>>381644501
What the fuck was that backwards spin shit at the end?
>>
>>381644991
>>381644925
MT frameworks functions on fucking toasters you baboons.
>>
>>381644925
>>381644991
they could cut down the graphics like with the CoD games on the Wii
https://youtu.be/N3sM4DtwRXs?t=30
>>
>>381645007
Guy got launched backwards by another guy, and that animation is just the standard jumping lance attack, but backwards.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>381644651
and they both have a lot in common with monster hunter world
>>
>>381645053
you are an idiot to think switch can run World.
>>
>>381644503
Anon, if MHW sells twice as much as Nier in the west, and as much as Splatoon in Japan, it still won't make up for the increased development costs.

And the way you wrote that post makes me think you don't realize how big Splatoon was in Japan. Selling 1m in Japan is quite difficult nowadays.

>>381645004
>Sony is bleeding money from the console itself
Source? As far as I know, every manufacturer is selling systems at a profit this gen, and Sony's games division is quite profitable.
>>
>>381644925
>>381644991
>they really believe it when the fucking engine is already ported onto switch and the engine itself can run on any toaster
The graphics aren't even that good
>>
File: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
i came here to laugh at you.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
I have never in my life ever seen people this desperate to make up reasons to slander a game.

Holy shit you people are fucking autistic.
>>
File: 1497344191660.png (496KB, 2397x698px) Image search: [Google]
1497344191660.png
496KB, 2397x698px
>this thread
>every MH thread until 2018

Do Nintendo friends seriously not own PCs? Jesus Christ, if you want a game, get a fuckung job and buy the platform its on. How pathetic. I even see 14 year olds with jobs. If youre younger than that, go now your neighbors lawns, that's what i did.
>>
>>381645170
It's common knowledge Sony is selling PS4s at a loss, a quick google search will yield several results.
>>
>>381645201
>The graphics aren't even that good
it's good enough that Switch can not run it.
>>
Apparently the game wont have crafting anymore. You just spend money on the weapon upgrades.
>>
>>381645162
Why do you even think it won't? Any random old toaster can run MT frameworks. I don't see why the switch cannot especially since MHXX's port is running on the exact same fucking engine. The game also doesn't seem very taxing due to the rather empty arenas and there being only a few AI on screen at once,
>>
>>381645239
I own a gaming PC, a PS4 and a Switch and I think World looks like shit.
MHXX was shit too.
>>
>>381645257
It barely looks any better than Xenoblade X, a game released on the fucking Wii U. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>381645273
Nice. Crafting is gay.
>>
>>381645273
source?
>>
File: 1406214833867.jpg (18KB, 332x386px) Image search: [Google]
1406214833867.jpg
18KB, 332x386px
>i-it wont sell!!
>>
>>381645257
Nah, the switch can run it, the engine is already on the switch itself, and the engine itself is extremely scalable and can run on any old computer. No reason why they can't adjust some sliders and be done with it

I have yet to hear ANY convincing reason why the game can't run on the switch, and I don't even own one
>>
>>381634635
damn, i spent some hours learning that shit, i hope not
>>
>>381645170
>it still won't make up for the increased development cost
Says who?
The game they've shown isn't particularly polished, average to below average in general production value at best.

Yes, it's not the literal money printing zero effort yearly bullshit they've been pushing out for years now, but I'll give you a shocking revelation: They're still making those. Making a second game and selling it for only a regular profit would still be good for them. Monster Hunter World will be successful and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>381645350
>console mh
>sell in Japan
Let
>mh
>sell in the west
LOL
>>
>>381645352
the switch cant run that's why you fucking mongoloid nintendo baby.
>>
>>381645239
They do, but they also have been bragging about MH exclusivity for years now. It's not about the game being multiplat, it's that it's no longer exclusive.
>>
>>381645350
>westernized console-only monster hunter
Good fucking luck
>>381632181
>>
Hiroshi Shiteata himself (creator of mh) Said they were going for a wider audience. Thus removing item management, G rank and hitboxes for monsters. From latest famitsu interview he even said they were looking at ways to make the game reach an even wider audience.

Also there are no more gunner armors.
>>
>>381645416
Nice, so it's just shitposting
>>
>>381645352
Switch power is not enough to run mh world.
>>
>>381645241
you could try posting one of those results, preferably not from 2013
>>
>>381645391
Monster Hunter 4G cost BILLIONS of jap dollars with 1.5 years of dev time and a 200 man team. An expansion to a fucking handheld game cost that much. MHW is obviously going to be more expensive than that based on dev time alone ( 4 years to date, will be 5 next year)
>>
>>381645409
But people's biggest complaint is them westernizing the game, anon. There's not some magic static curse that stops a product branded as "Monster Hunter" from doing well in the west; the franchise has performed poorly in the west due to it being a poor fit for western gamers' palettes. There is no reason not to believe a westernized monster hunter game can't sell in the west.
>>
>>381645485
To be fair G rank is never in base releases. When MHW++ comes out it'll be included.

Or or or it'll be DLC, which still fucking sucks
>>
File: mhw.jpg (71KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
mhw.jpg
71KB, 330x319px
>>
>>381645519
Can you post something that says otherwise? Because from where we're standing you have no proof that they're not selling PS4s at a loss.
>>
>>381645543
>b-but the souls audience!
>>
>>381645520
But MH4 was in development for 4 years too
>>
>>381645504
And why is it so? I already gave my reasons why there is no reason it won't run on it since the engine ALREADY works on the switch. Seriously are people ignorant about how game porting even works? Once the engine is running on the machine the fucking game can run on it, at low settings or whatever but it still can run. The availability of a PC version also confirms there will be graphics options baked in too, judging by previous MT frameworks games

There is literally 0 reason why the switch cannot run the game
>>
>>381645543
Well preorders after E3 were extremely lukewarm and it couldn't even crack 60th place on amazons top sellers. It fell off after a day of being there while everything else stayed.
>>
>>381645595
If you claim something to be true you better provide proof.
>>
>>381645543
But they said they are not solving the main reason why people in the west don't buy it: The fucking grind. And i doubt capcom has the funds to have a large advertising blitz
>>
>>381645520
You are delusional if you think the games are even vaguely expensive or difficult to produce.
>>
File: obama-laughing-at-america.jpg (37KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing-at-america.jpg
37KB, 350x262px
>>381645639
because they don't want Mh world to be limited by Switch power?
>>
>>381645485
>no gunner armor
Source me right now nigger.
>>
>>381645595
>Speaking today at a corporate strategy meeting, Sony president Kaz Hirai said that the PlayStation 4 is "already contributing a profit on a hardware unit basis."
That's from May 22, 2014
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-says-ps4-unlike-their-previous-consoles-is-already-contributing-profit/1100-6419822/
>>
>>381645241
At launch they were, yeah. But costs go down.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/05/23/sony-ps4-profit_n_5378499.html
>Speaking at a corporate strategy meeting, according to Engadget, Sony’s president Kaz Hirai said the PS4 is “already contributing profit on a hardware unit basis, establishing a very different business framework from that of previous platform businesses”.

>>381645391
>Says who?
Well, that would give them the same (or more realistically, lower) sales than their portable iterations, but with higher development costs than the portable iterations.

I'm not saying they won't profit off of MHW; I'm sure they will. The issue from their perspective is that they won't probably won't profit as much as they used to. MH has been Capcom's financial lifeline for the last 5 years, so this is pretty risky for them.

>Monster Hunter World will be successful and there is nothing you can do about it.
Why would I want to do something about it?
>>
>>381645691
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>381645639
Not enough memory to run everything that Capcom wants MHW to do.
RAM is king, and the Switch has fuck-all.
>>
>>381645639
because they don't give a shit about underpowered console and handheld wannabe?
>>
>>381645736
>limited
Please, I already explained why the switch limits nothing at all with graphics options already built in to accommodate to toaster PCs on other MT framework games. Are you still shitposting?
>>
>>381645603
Nobody said anything about souls. Are you alright anon?
>>381645643
>the preorders on Amazon's top selling list months before a games' success is a viable metric for a game's performance
Come on anon.
>>
File: 1398533099504.jpg (92KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1398533099504.jpg
92KB, 344x315px
>i-itll flop guys!
>its westernized!
>if its not on handheld it wont sell!
>>
>>381645816
Switch has 4GB ram. MT framework games can run on far less ram
>>
>>381632471
lmao what a fucking faggot
>>
>>381645797
You're missing the point.
It doesn't need to be AS successful as their existing MonHun games, because they are still selling those games to their primary market. They're not reducing their profits by switching formats, they're adding to their products by selling an additional product.
>>
>>381645162
Scalability is a thing and something that MT Frameworks specializes in. Switch could definitely run World, though not at the same level of fidelity as the PC native version or its console ports.
>>
>>381645835
>switch limits nothing at all with graphics options
you think that's not limiting your game to a switch?
>>
>>381645839
Anon this was after the fucking reveal at E3. No one gives a shit about it right now. Fucking Metroid Prime 4, Kirby, and Yoshi are in the top 100 and MHW isn't. They've been there since the reveal but MHW fell off after 1 day.
>>
>>381645861
>monster hunter has literally, never, EVER sold well on a console over a handheld
>b-but it totally will this time guys! I've got a good feeling about it!
>>
>>381645839
Yes it is, sadly. Even games with a title screen announced (MP4) has more preorders. Preorders are a good sign of initial interests

>>381645829
That is a good reason, but claiming its because the switch cannot run it is just retarded
>>
>>381645884
remember how the Wii U could run the crysis engine and how it turned out?
>>
>>381645914
Nope, since the so called "limit" already exists to accommodate low end PCs
>>
>>381645685
Wait, they're seriously not taking out the grind?

Literally all they have to do to make MH work for the western audience is take out the grind.

Take out the grind, up the challenge a bit, make it like Dark Souls in spirit except MH world and mechanics, and I'm sure it'd be a very loved game in the west.
>>
File: 1488880312815.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488880312815.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Godamn crybabies.

Let's post some Monhun webms
>>
>people think switch can run this game
M-MUH MT FRAMEWORKS

if switch was so good, wheres the revelations 2 port for wiiu? if switch is so good, why was the wiiu port of revelations 1 even worse than the ps3 version?
http://i.imgur.com/LFdjqEV.jpg

seriously guys. please stop embarrassing yourselves
>>
>>381645816
>there's no way to reduce ram overhead
Come on anon.
>>381645914
They're not limiting anything by making it look worse on a different console you fucking sperg
>>381645971
Worked pretty well for the games that used it though. The Sonic racing game was one of the best looking games on the console.

That said they're clearly not bringing it to fucking switch, but it's not in any way a technical problem. If it comes to switch it would be in a rerelease format at the very best.
>>
>>381645971
Mt framework is already on the switch retard, are you retarded? It's even on the fucking 3DS, that's how scalable the engine is

https://twitter.com/Dystify/status/832944337436758017
>>
>>381646010
you think Mh world will accommodate low end PCs???
>>
>>381646070
>charge doesn't hit you
>moves you out of the way of the attack
>>
>>381646071
>if switch was so good
>proceeds to bring up Wii U

what the fuck reddit.
>>
File: 1492942518043.webm (881KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492942518043.webm
881KB, 640x360px
>>
>>381646089
Graphic is not only a factor why Switch could not run it.
>>
File: mho blangonga 2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mho blangonga 2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>381646070
>>
>>381646090
Oh they better, or this game will be a fucking flop on the PC platform. Not that I'm worried because I have a nice rig but damn they better accommodate for low end PCs like they do for other MT frameworks game

>>381646071
what is this supposed to prove? The game is still on the Wii U, just downgraded. Unless you have proof revelations 2 is not ported because of power reasons you have no leg to stand on
>>
>>381645901
>because they are still selling those games to their primary market.
I'd agree with you if we could safely assume this would remain true in the future. But will it? After XX Switch, will there be any future portable entries in the franchise?

I think it's entirely possible, but we don't actually know yet.
>>
>>381646139
crybaby
>>
>>381646070
>there are people so assblasted that their series is finally changing and evolving after over a decade of stagnation that they think this isn't the coolest shit
I fucking hate you faggots.
>>
>>381646089
are you implying that MHW could run on a 3ds? because if you did it would be really retarded
>>
>>381637603
you can in this one too if you fast-travel back to the base camp :^)
>>
>>381646205
Is this still going to be the coolest shit after the 50th time you grind the monster though?
>>
>>381646163
And the other factor is what?

There are little enemies on screen, the arenas are pretty empty and not that large, the AI seems decent but there are only a few on screen at once, physics seem rudimentary
>>
>>381646203
If MHW doesn't do well there would be literally no reason for their not to be. They are entirely capable of continuing to make both series'.
>>
>>381646204
>consolewarriors disregarding criticism as per usual
THANKS NINTENDO
>>
>>381646089
>Switch dev kits are only 500 dollaridoos
I did not know that. I wanted to buy a 3DS devkit back in the day but it was like $1500 just for the hardware
>>
File: 1485597535476.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485597535476.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>381646032
>Literally all they have to do to make MH work for the western audience is take out the grind.
>While timesink grind MMOs like WoW, FFXIV, and chink F2P shit thrive in the west
>Mobile grind garbage super popular in western and eastern culture among casuals
>Diablo games super popular in the west and they're all about grind
What the fug. I mean granted chink shit MMOs are way more popular over there, but I don't think normies look at MH and go, "Wow, that game has a lot of grind in it." What actually happens is, "What the fuck is this game?" Because Capcom has no idea how to market games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP_7Yv-a4EE
>>
>>381646208
Oh it can, if they are willing to downgrade it THAT much. The 3DS power gap between even the switch itself is immense
>>
File: 1395848691361laff.jpg (62KB, 697x463px) Image search: [Google]
1395848691361laff.jpg
62KB, 697x463px
>m-m-monster hunter only sells on handhelds
>n-no you shouldnt try to improve or take risks
>it wont sell!!
>d-dont you want to make money!!?
>>
>>381646139
The charge didn't move him. He finished the healing animation and moved.
>>
>>381646208
3DS wouldn't be able to run without loading zones, but a modern chipset with the Wii's powerlevel could run World no problem.
>>
File: 1459114884221.png (41KB, 736x864px) Image search: [Google]
1459114884221.png
41KB, 736x864px
>>381646279
>nintendo baby believe this.
>>
>>381646279
>assumptions
Just admit you know nothing about programming or hardware and leave the thread before you embarass yourself any further.
>>
File: 1497314988015.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497314988015.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>381646386
>>381646385
Oh please anons tell me the reason. Nothing shown so far signals to me that the game is very intensive, much like other monhuns. Please enlighten me dear anon
>>
File: 1497652292869.png (11KB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1497652292869.png
11KB, 200x151px
really hoping that entire display and the emphasis on david attenbrough sim was only to attract dumb goyjin, and that amount of "emphasis" would only be in village elder quests or silly downloadable ones
>>
>>381646279
you sound very stupid
>>
File: 1493737083431.jpg (171KB, 1280x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1493737083431.jpg
171KB, 1280x1010px
I haven't played any MH games since the PSP days and I'm actually quite hyped for this.
>>
>>381646363
they'd have to call it 5 at that point
>>
>>381646465
No one cares, anime shitter.
>>
>nintenbabbies still mad

Lmaoing
>>
File: Shinn_Crazy.png (156KB, 438x325px) Image search: [Google]
Shinn_Crazy.png
156KB, 438x325px
>>381646279
GUYS COME AND READ THIS POST!!!

EPIC!
>>
>>381646270
>I only want the most dry and bland world to grind in
Maybe I want a MonHun that actually tries being a good game first, and tries to make the grinding fun second?
>>
File: 1496386350420.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496386350420.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>381646465
Same here
>>
>>381646514
>sonygers still deflecting
Wew
>>
>>381646502
But you did reply so you care at least enough to tell me about your feelings.
>>
>>381646317
>all that clipping
>all that jittering
why is capcom still so fucking lazy
>>
>>381646370
>m-m-monster hunter only sells on handhelds
That's true tho, none of the console versions sold well at all, meanwhile the PSP and 3Ds versions are miles ahead
>>
>>381646142
the switch is similar in power to a wii-u. please stop posting on 4chan.

>>381646197
https://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/19/capcom-explains-why-resident-evil-revelations-2-is-skipping-wii-u-and-nintendo-3ds/

"“Because we ended up expanding on the new-gen hardware, that then limited us to what we can do as far as hardware we can work on.”"

Switch is not a next gen console. its just a portable wii-u.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (8KB, 197x200px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
8KB, 197x200px
>>381637137
>>381637318
how can you still breathe without a fucking guide
>>381638620
fags like this one beat low-rank village and either leave the game or require multiplayer for beating high rank
and NEVER touch g rank
>>
>>381621026
>MHWorld is MH5
Grats, guys. You got the home console Monster Hunter you've been wanting for seven years now.
>>
>>381646465
N-no, your opinion is invalid because you aren't a fan of mindlessly grinding the same shit in the same game over and over for a fucking decade.
>>
File: 1497962937619.jpg (58KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497962937619.jpg
58KB, 480x480px
>>381621026
ABSOLUTELY
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
File: 1473568443781.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473568443781.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1449811841781.png (415KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1449811841781.png
415KB, 808x805px
>>381646279
>Switch totally can r-run it.
>>
>>381646593
Sooo, they don't want to limit themselves, but nothing about not being able to let it work on the wii u? also the switch even portable is 2x wii u due to the switch flops being better than wii u flops
>>
>>381646571
That's not laziness anon, it's incompetence.
>>
>>381646448
Switch is barely stronger a 360 you fucking retard
>>
File: 1469341300271.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469341300271.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>381646283
You're not wrong. It could take a while to get a new portable game out, though. That might be a rocky period for Capcom financially.

A lot of this depends on 2 questions we don't know the answer to:
>has Capcom already started development of a new portable game? Is there even a team available?
>is Capcom allowed to port MHW to switch, or does the Sony moneyhat forbid that as was rumored?
>>
File: 1497738895285.jpg (31KB, 494x646px) Image search: [Google]
1497738895285.jpg
31KB, 494x646px
>>381646465
same here, the salt threads are a bonus
>>
>>381646448
Dynamic environments, particles, lighting, ecosystem, day/night cycle, etc. Then you multiply that by the size of the playable area.
Open-world games are hugely intensive, and BotW only runs on Switch because it's desolate and empty.
>>
>>381646716
Oh wow anon nice proof you have there. Reminder the 360 has less than 1 fucking GB of ram
>>
>>381623001
>You mean they actually decided to do something with a mechanic they neglected since the first game.
You realise that you can in fact sneak up on a monster in the previous games right. It just isn't broken and requires some actual thought.
>>
>>381646764
BotW is also an open world game you moron. MHW is not.
>>
File: 1477639974482.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477639974482.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>381646716
The Switch is a modern chipset with 8 times the RAM. It's not that much more in pure horsepower, but those things are far more important when it comes to actually running games.
>>
>>381646764
>desolate and empty
Much like fucking monhun, and damn it seems even emptier in that game. Also reminder Xenoblade chronicles X has all of that and it's on the fucking Wii U
>>
>>381646818
this fucking anon
>>
File: xomxaq.jpg (796KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
xomxaq.jpg
796KB, 1600x990px
Daily reminder that Ryozo has been saying that they are making multiplat MH since 2015. Nobody listened.
>>
>>381646706
see
>>381646716

they can release it for sure on switch but graphically it'd be one gen behind. and they wanted a next gen experience. :clap: use ur head junior
>>
>>381646764
>Dynamic environments
You mean a handplaced log trap with a canned animation?
>>
>>381645321
The Switch can't run Xenoblade X either.
>>
File: 1486139510297.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486139510297.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>381646764
But even the Wii U had XCX with all that, and monhun really doesn't look that much better than XCX
>>
File: 1492092214835.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1492092214835.png
367KB, 568x454px
>>381621026
I'm fine with them releasing a shitty game with the monster hunter name, the part that's going to trigger me is when reviewers/v claims it's a 10/10 game.
>>
>>381646893
Did you not just say the switch was a portable Wii U? Why would it not be able to run Xenoblade? Did you forget Xenoblade 2 was a thing?
>>
>>381646886
>see a wrong statement
Oh wow anon showed me. And the graphics sure seem like a next gen experience to me, especially when compared to other open worlds like Horizon
>>
>>381646851
>m-muh xenoblade argument
stop posting
http://cdn.nintendonews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/xenoblade_chronicles_x_wii_u.jpg
>>
>>381646939
>Multiplat vs Exclusive that was build for that one system

geez
>>
>>381646523
Fortunately you've had that since Tri. Now however they're just regressing.
>>
>>381646716
Now that's just completely wrong.
>>
>>381646893
switch portable is stronger than the wii u, are you that desperate to shitpost

>>381647017
>posts a character model that looks barely worse than what we have seen of MHW textures

No you stop posting
>>
>>381631564
Wow, literally proved the point made by >>381631323 congrats Sonyg.
>>
>>381646893
>>
>>381647017
Sorry, I don't see any argument at all. My point is XCX has all of that but it can run on the Wii U, so there is no excuse
>>
>>381631856
>ditching the original audience
You mean like when they made Tri?
>>
File: unite!.png (623KB, 900x510px) Image search: [Google]
unite!.png
623KB, 900x510px
Anyone else replaying Freedom Unite in anticipation?
>>
File: 1470521892127.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470521892127.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>All these crybabies in this thread
>>
>>381646764
You realise a lot of that was in tri on the Wii right?
>>
File: falseflag face.jpg (63KB, 555x472px) Image search: [Google]
falseflag face.jpg
63KB, 555x472px
>>381647142
The argument is nintendoodoos can't have MHW and that's FINAL!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>381646724
Why would it take them any significant amount of time longer to get a new one out than it normally would? MHW and XX are slated for release a few months of each other, I guarantee you they're being made by different teams. There'd be no reason for them NOT to put the team working on XX to work on a new mobile monster hunter, regardless of the performance, positive or negative, of MHW.
>>
>>381647170
No one bought Tri and it was the best selling console game in the series.
>>
>>381647276
>it was the best selling console game in the series.
Until World comes out :^)
>>
>>381647170
Not that tri was a drastically different game.
>>
>>381647071
You sure showed that 4 hour old post in an autosaging thread.
>>
>>381647181
yes
>>
>>381647238
>MHW and XX are slated for release a few months of each other, I guarantee you they're being made by different teams.
I know, they are. And AFAIK the generations team is smaller than the main team. I don't think they're big enough to make a brand-new game by themselves. If they were, it would take several years.

The only thing I could see the Generations team putting out for portables in the short term is maybe an XX super turbo edition.
>>
>>381621026
>>anime shit is still in
proof of this?
>>
>rip

I never played MH because I'm not autistic and don't own a handheld.
Will be fun to play this with my friends on PC.
>>
>>381647469
Damn right I did, thanks for the (you).
>>
>>381647735
>>381647735
>>381647735
>>>381647735
>>>381647735
>>>381647735
New thread get in here
>>
>>381646820
>all these faggots that will constantly run to the camp to change their equipement because muh startegy.

only hell await us.
Thread posts: 549
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.