[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arms really is a game of mobility and elemental arms huh I cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1495852208536.jpg (779KB, 1278x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1495852208536.jpg
779KB, 1278x1434px
Arms really is a game of mobility and elemental arms huh

I cant even use Mechanica or Mummy anymore.
>>
Thank god. I love Kid Cobra.
>>
>>381621023
Git gud nigger I'm rank 10 playing exclusively Mechanica and beat GP 7.
>>
File: what.png (49KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
49KB, 444x287px
>can be hit without being stunned
>can keep moving with her dash and punch during it
>can hover and charge her punches in the air and slowly glide down

"Mechanica is unusable because the game is about mobility!"
>>
>>381621762
Mechanica was 2nd picked in the testpunch under Ribbon Girl and Helix was the least picked.

Helix absolutely will shit on Mechanica the moment you unlock other arms for him.
>>
>>381621762
Her air hover is too slow to be exceptionally useful for avoiding attacks, and superarmor doesn't help very much if the opponent is throwing charged punches.
>>
>>381621891

Like, you're breaking this down to some insanely overly simplistic levels. Did you notice that most homing and or boomerang arms literally shit on Helix? What arms is this Helix using? Do I have a counterpick on hand?

Furthermore, Helix is really slow. He HAS to use squash and stretch to stay competitive at anything Rank 10+ while I effortlessly glide, both in the air and on the ground, across the stage.
>>
>>381621023

Any character can use any arms so at least half of your argument is invalid.
>>
>>381621023
The game's been out for a week
>>
>>381622230
>>381621762
The highest ranks have Ribbon Girl and Kid Cobra solely because movement and mind games IS important.

I dont see why anybody is denying this.
>>
>>381621891
>needing other arms
>not mastering double Guardians
>>
Mark my words, Helix will one day be considered a hard counter to Ribbon Girl

Kid Cobra doesn't need a hard counter because he's honestly not that bad to deal with. Every retard I see goes double Hydras or some equally inane shit and all you have to do is perfect-block and/or counter punch through it with any regular weight (or above) arm
>>
>>381621564
>mfw I'm halfway through rank 8 and only play mummy
how many ranks are there in this game anyway
>>
>>381622470

>Movement and Mindgames are important

Where are all the Ninjaras, Spring Men, and Twintelles?
>>
I like playing Master Mummy. I'm better at blocking than dodging anyhow.
>>
>>381622970

If you're not Rank 10+ you are literally not allowed to give any advice or commentary on the arms meta
>>
>>381623065
oh I thought you were figuratively not allowed to
>>
>>381622972
Spring Man is gonna be immediately outclassed when Max Brass is out unless theyre gonna rebalance him completely. Ninjara players get too predictable with their teleports.
>>
>Shilled out the ass
>Sold like fucking hotcakes
>Dedicated support for at least as long as Splatoon 1
>First Party Nintendo

So it's gonna stick around, right? Pokken is somehow still alive with even less to it's name.
>>
>>381623252

I mean you'll be looked down on and not taken seriously I guess, but nobody has a gun to your head
>>
>>381623396

It'll be fine. The hype has died down and now people are claiming it's dead but they do this all the time
>>
>>381621023
>can't use Mechanica

How? Are you retarded?
>>
>>381625140
People have been claiming games like Dota2 and more recently Overwatch to be dead. /v/ is just full of funposters.
>>
>>381621023
I can ONLY use Mechanica because of her aerial mobility. Float then time your dash into one direction.
>>
>>381622470
So, what is High Rank? I'm Level 14, mainly using Mechanica and Helix, and still see a good variety of characters, although Gibbons are more noticeable.
>>
>>381621023
You give Mechanica good arms like sparky doofus
>>
Elemental arms really do negate the benefits of being a heavy. The -50% damage taken is pointless when you still take full damage from fire attacks and grabs so even electric can do dirty damage to you.

Mechanica and Mummy got the shaft hard. Literally everyone runs at least one fire arm because of how good they are.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.