[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss this one /vg/ Personally I loved the tongue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Let's discuss this one /vg/
Personally I loved the tongue in cheek humor and the satisfying feeling of otherworldly power.
The second game was better than the first.
>>
I think they wanted more but were held back by technology. I would really like to see this with the fidelity of a GTA5 map.
>>
I loved this game when I was in middle school, it was pretty amazing at the time.
I wish it had a remaster since I think it's a forgotten gem.
>>
>>381618984

I've been trying to avoid buying remastered cash grabs but if the remnants of pandemic remastered either dah1 or 2 I'd buy that shit straight away
>>
>>381618776
loved the second one when i came out so I recently got it off the ps store, not as good as I remember tbqh. I'll have to give it another go

and yeah what >>381618919 said I feel like there was alot more they wanted to do but simply couldnt
>>
>>381618776
I enjoyed that you could play it as a stealth game.
>>
>>381618776
great example of open world cancer
open world shit for 360 was so disappointing. they made shitty missions in a dead enviorment and called it day.

i was a little kid, so i vaguely remember the ps2 games, but the mind control ability was dope. This
>>381620296
>>
>>381618776
Never played the sequels, but I thought it had a lot of fun ideas. Being able to cause havoc in the city just throwing cars around with TK was pure simple fun.
>>
>>381618776
Good fun but it came too early.

Cant replay it with that awful draw distance and 2 player is shit because you cant go very far from each other
>>
>>381618776
i dont think i ever beat it without the unlimited brain power code. it also allowed you to stay in disguise near g-men who would slowly spot you. i greatly regret trading in my copy of 2. i still have the demo disc for 2 and dah 1. i can still remember the website with fake abduction stories

does this gane suck on pcsx for everyone? i get a slideshow on lowest settings on a pc that can do every other game just fine.
>>
File: 1494105966936.png (618KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1494105966936.png
618KB, 736x552px
>>381618776
>>>/vg/
>>
>>381621348
It runs on pcsx2 with the proper configuration but with graphical bugs.
>>
>>381618776
>PS4 port
PC BTFO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.