[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to delete this game from my PC. I'm 30-40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 999_(2).png (1MB, 1254x877px) Image search: [Google]
999_(2).png
1MB, 1254x877px
I'm about to delete this game from my PC.

I'm 30-40 minutes into it. The characters are morons bumbling around like dipshits.

Wouldn't be surprised if this shit was an Anime Saw where Zero is just trying to teach these misguided adults to appreciate their lives more. Then of course lo and behold you have faggots who end up getting each other killed for one half-assed justification or another to give a shitty message about human nature.

If this is supposed to be the tip top of visual novels I hate to see the fucking worse. Glad I pirated this, don't want to waste my time waiting for a Steam refund.
>>
And apparently the other two games have time travel shit in it? If the writers can't do a simple death game, I don't expect them to pull off one off something difficult like time travel
>>
Not even Jupiter can find a worse OP
>>
>>381615873
>30-40 minutes
Wait how far into the story are you even? There is one death that happens early on but there's a plot reason for it, and although you don't learn the specifics of this immediately it's pretty obvious that there's more going on to it than just "people killing each other"
>>
>>381615873
Zero's motives are very complex and 100% selfish
>>
>>381616753
Where you walk into the numbered door for the first time. Everything about the game just feels bad so far.

>>381616780
So, Jigsaw?
>>
>Wouldn't be surprised if this shit was an Anime Saw where Zero is just trying to teach these misguided adults to appreciate their lives more. Then of course lo and behold you have faggots who end up getting each other killed for one half-assed justification or another to give a shitty message about human nature.
Could not possibly be further from the truth actually. Like what you wrote here has absolutely nothing to do with what is actually going on.
>>
File: UN11BL.png (250KB, 473x592px) Image search: [Google]
UN11BL.png
250KB, 473x592px
>it's a baby casual can't handle what is actually a very strongly paced story and gets hung up on preconceived notions of anime tropes episode
>>
>>381618350
This
>>
>>381617557
>So, Jigsaw?

b-but jigsaw isn't selfish! in fact you could say...he's never actually killed anyone.

makes you think.
>>
>>381618350
Projecting.
>>
File: 2359139-vlr_610_dio[1].jpg (47KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
2359139-vlr_610_dio[1].jpg
47KB, 610x343px
>>381615873
Great post OP, now pick Ally.
>>
File: IN11AL.png (228KB, 346x553px) Image search: [Google]
IN11AL.png
228KB, 346x553px
>>381618660
Yeah you caught me buddy, I never actually played 999 and have no idea what I'm talking about or why I'm in a thread about it. In fact I don't even understand the English language and am just pulling responses from a little book I have next to me in my room.
>>
>>381618876
I never knew a video game could give you insight into an anonymous stranger over the internet.
>>
i dropped it the moment i knew i've made every choice that will normally get me the true end (it was a blind walkthrough), but it doesn't actually give you the true end until you get a couple of fake ends first, then go back and remake the same choices, i'm not setting through the same stupid shit again
>>
>>381619480
But you only need one other ending to get the true end and there's a good reason for that.
>>
>>381619480
If you were to only play once and see the true end you would not have enough information to appreciate it or have things make sense. There is important plot information that is kept nearly exclusive to several of the endings.
>>
>>381618695
Pass the axelavir, Bro.
>>
The Fanfiction.net tier writing and dialogue killed it for me.
>>
>>381615873
Is this game worth the $30 if i've never played a visual novel before
>>
>>381620642
>Ever buying digital anime CYOA books: now with even worse pacing issues
>>
>>381620642
999 is pretty entry level. So are things like Steins;Gate, Ghost Trick, Hotel Dusk, and Ace Attorney, though Steins;Gate has no gameplay in it at all.
>>
>>381620642
Just emulate the ds version.
>>
>>381620808
>entry level
You really don't need to use this term you know. It implies that after reading those series, people who enjoyed them will want to move on to more "advanced" VNs, like Majikoi or Symphonic Rain, when those VNs are just different genres that may or may not appeal to the same people.
>>
>>381620642
No.
>>
>>381619613
>>381619887
what bothered me the most is that it was the first time i nail true end conditions naturally, if the true end is locked behind an insane combination or the conditions not available at all i'm up for it, but don't make choices available to only give you "you made the right choices but you won't get the true end yet"
>>
>>381619032
He can't understand you, stupid! He just got done explaining that.
>>
>>381615873
Eat one of those ADHD pills that keeps you calm so you can play a game for longer than 40 minutes before putting it down.
>>
>>381622540
But there's a legitimate reason for it. I agree that having that happen sucks, but it's also fairly easy to just skip back through to the new content. It takes less than an hour on the DS version and is instant on the remake.
>>
>>381622826
Sorry I have no patience for shitty writing.
>>
>>381622979
So how are you posting?
>>
>>381623357
Ha.
>>
>>381623357
kek
>>
File: COMPLEXDANCEMOVES.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
COMPLEXDANCEMOVES.webm
3MB, 800x450px
You know that you're all SHITTers, correct?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.