[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont understand how people enjoy that game. The controls are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1498257006126.jpg (23KB, 256x178px) Image search: [Google]
1498257006126.jpg
23KB, 256x178px
I dont understand how people enjoy that game. The controls are so fucking loose and slow, the whole game is just collecting those fucking stars one at a fucking time. And graphically the game is a nightmare, FF7-tier at best. I just dont get how anyone can like that shit.
>>
>>381615108
>The controls are so fucking loose and slow
sage and ignore
>>
sage all fields
>>
File: 1493683959384.jpg (47KB, 466x486px) Image search: [Google]
1493683959384.jpg
47KB, 466x486px
>>381615108
>The controls are so fucking loose and slow
The fuck? SM64 has its faults but controls are not one of them.

>the whole game is just collecting those fucking stars one at a fucking time
It's a platformer. You collect shit. What the fuck do you want?

>And graphically the game is a nightmare, FF7-tier at best
Autism. It's one of the best looking games of the 5th gen.

The game isn't perfect, and it isn't even close to my favorite platformer, but it's a good game and your opinion is trash.
>>
>>381615108

Game earned its place in vidya history. Why do you care so much? Focus on what you like and manage your autism
>>
File: mml.jpg (29KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
mml.jpg
29KB, 250x244px
is this the games we're not allowed to talk about thread?
>>
>Super Mario 64
>loose controls
>slow
What did he mean by this? No, seriously.

>>381615850
>It's one of the best looking games of the 5th gen.
Get real, it's pretty ugly.
>>
>>381615108
call of daddy baby
>>
File: 1495845089184.jpg (30KB, 165x237px) Image search: [Google]
1495845089184.jpg
30KB, 165x237px
You could have complained about weird physics and you chose to complain about controls
>>
>>381615108

>Collecting stars one at a time

Uh when you collect 100 coins you get a star without having to leave the level so checkmate atheist
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.