[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished pic related a few days ago and got the Yosuga ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (33KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 256x360px
I finished pic related a few days ago and got the Yosuga ending.

I liked it, although I wasn't too fond of the fact that they lock away half the content behind the Labyrinth of Amala.

Are the other SMT games worth playing?

Also SMT thread, I guess.
>>
>>381613189
>half the content
Literally the only thing you miss not doing the Labyrinth is the last boss fight
>>
>>381613578
You also miss half the plot.
>>
>>381613189
All the PS2 SMTs are pretty good. Also, check out Strange Journey.
>>
weak man. Should of gone for the TDE you pussy.
>>
File: ANOTHER GOD REJECTED.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ANOTHER GOD REJECTED.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>381613578
Yes, though Nocturne is what many consider the best. I recommend either going into Strange Journey or if you want to wait for the 3ds remake coming out you can try the SMT:IV duology. The Digital Devil Saga games are also great.
>>
>>381613578
And Metatron, and Beezlebub, and the second Dante fight.

Add to the that the fact that Kagutsuchi is piss easy if you have the right buffs, and it came across as if the game was trying to say that the True Demon ending is more valid than the others.
>>
>>381613758
Being Lucifier's bitchboy didn't sound very appealing to me.
>>
>>381614115
>If you don't do the Labyrinth you don't get the content in the Labyrinth
How is this a valid complaint?
>>
>>381614910
Because it shows that the game is biased towards one of the routes (TDE) over all the others.

Why waste so many resources on content that only a fraction of first time players will see? Especially when the rest of the game has next to no side content aside from that one block puzzle mini-game.
>>
TDE and the amala labrynth were the main features of nocturne maniax, a re-release of the original SMT nocturne that was the basis for the english/euro versions of the game
>>
>>381613189
>Are the other SMT games worth playing?
DDS, raidiou kuzunoa 2, apocalypse

If you have the temperment for old school dungeon crawling SMT2 and soul hackers.

Ignore anyone that suggests strange journey specifically, they have brain problems.
>>
>>381615268
It has side bosses outside main story arcs.
>>
>>381615614
DDS and Raidou games are both trash.

Nocturne is the only okay ps2 smt title
>>
File: 1498111509909.png (48KB, 136x194px) Image search: [Google]
1498111509909.png
48KB, 136x194px
>playing DDS1
>just been dumping all level ups into Magic
Is this going to bite me in the bum later on?
>>
>>381614115
>it came across as if the game was trying to say that the True Demon ending is more valid than the others.

Yes. That is exactly what it is saying.

Hence the text at the end of the other endings essentially telling you to do NG+ for the TDE.

What keen observation is next, the Law and Chaos endings of IV:A aren't satisfying?
>>
>>381615975
World of STR is generally better, but it's not that big a deal
Just be sure to pump AGI VIT and LUK every now and again too
>>
>>381615975
Magic is never bad and is only really inferior to Physical in Nocturne.
>>
>>381613189
About to finish strange journey. What's the best way to kill Mem Aleph? She's kicking my ass and buffs don't work.
>>
>>381615268
>>381615801
Labyrinth of Amala is only included on Nocturne's re-release as additional content, which is the version that came to the ocident. So it's basically extra content to justify a second purchase, intended mostly for people who already played the game.
>>
>>381616146
even in nocturne magic is better than phys for most of the game (especially on hard) and really only falls off in the last quarter
>>
>>381616273
grind
>>
File: 1494796238506.png (70KB, 436x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494796238506.png
70KB, 436x496px
>>381615614
>Ignore anyone that suggests strange journey specifically
>>
>>381616273
Make demons that reflect everything
>>
>>381616273
password demons
>>
>>381615975
any build is viable
>>
>>381616408
It's trash, ignore all the goood things modern SMT games added to be more like the classic games, but then remove, dumb down or heavily change the parts of those games that were good with the main changes being stupid shit like demon co-op and grinidng for material drops
>>
>>381616273
Grind time. Grind for materials to make items for your main character, grind for macca, grind for sources, then grind out those fusions.

Have fun.
>>
>>381615614
>skipping Raidou 1
>skipping IV
Are you retarded?
>>
>>381615975
It's fine in NG, but if plan to defeat Demi fiend in NG+ you have to put ALL of your points in STR if you don't want to spend the rest of your life grinding for Strength Noises.
>>
>>381618041
They're bad games, and more importantly bad games that are too similar to their improved sequels.

You don't even need to play them for story, as raidou is episodic and 4A has an in game wiki
>>
Am I the only one that thought 4A was awesome? Really loved all the characters in the game.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.