[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nier Automata: Fucking hold me /v/, I've been trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: fucking nob eating shit cunt.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fucking nob eating shit cunt.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Nier Automata:

Fucking hold me /v/, I've been trying to defeat this shitting rolling ball of cancerous attacks for the past hour and I keep getting stuck on the part where the cunt transforms into a ball and rolls around at fucking mach 10 speed. Any attempt I make at dodging has a 50/50 chance of not working and the bullshit attack gets me anyway, and it's obviously invincible during this stage because why wouldn't it?

How the fuck do I defeat this pile of old wank?

>inb4 git gud
>>
>>381613125
Seriously, git gud. Even my 65 year old mother managed to defeat that boss. She used auto chips.
>>
>>381613125
>he had trouble with any of the bosses in N:A
Lmao just stop playing video games forever
>>
>>381613125
Just keep auto-heal chips on while pecking away at it I guess.
>>
File: 1488237472736.gif (474KB, 200x150px)
1488237472736.gif
474KB, 200x150px
>Mfw Nier Automata was way too fucking easy on the second highest difficulty setting, but the highest difficulty setting is a straight up one hit death
>>
File: 1488413627044.jpg (36KB, 210x434px)
1488413627044.jpg
36KB, 210x434px
>>381613724

I've got auto heal on, it's a meaty +2 every microsecond when out of combat so I heal really fast.

It's just it's fucking ball form that tingles my ass hairs in the wrong way.

It's so fast, there's no way to dodge it half the time and I figured out that shooting it doesn't work, but hitting it with your sword does, except my shitty metal pipe deals one pixel of damage to it so it has all the time in the world to fuck me over.

I just tried it again and died on the same stage with it's life being very low, it just traps me in the corner of the circle arena and keeps fucking charging me.

It would help if my dodge actually worked when I need it to.
>>
>>381613125
>watching my friend play Automata
>it gets to that point where it becomes a ball and is immune to pod attacks
>friend spends five (5) whole minutes running while shooting with the pod
>complains the fight is bugged before even attempting to hit it with something else
I like watching people play games I've finished but fucking hell some lads are thick
>>
File: angriest man.png (549KB, 1335x889px)
angriest man.png
549KB, 1335x889px
>>381614591

This was me for the first three times I did this fight.

I just assumed that since my pod attacks didn't work, nothing did and just waited for it to turn back into spider form, but nope, it keeps fucking rollling around, raping me.

Even now that I figured out I can hit it, I take off so little damage it's not even worth it.

I play with controllers so my wrists and fingers hurt now, and I have "BeCoMEtH GoD" song stuck in my head.
>>
File: 1366864542894.png (36KB, 156x169px) Image search: [Google]
1366864542894.png
36KB, 156x169px
Was this bossfight supposed to be notably hard?
I remember getting it my first time, MAYBE second, thinking that the mechanic with the lights was awesome, but otherwise not really remembering anything
>>
break his legs
>>
File: watch and learn, 9S.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watch and learn, 9S.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>381613125
Stop being shit. The only part of the fight that is even slightly difficult is when it shits out those tanky suicide machines and even then that's only when playing on hard.
>>
>>381615112

Do you think I want to be retarded and shit on purpose, anon?
>>
If you're seriously having trouble with this you'd shit yourself playing an actual action game like Bayonetta or DMC
>>
>>381614860
Just press the dodge button duder. You don't even have to try.
>>
>>381615624

>jUst pReSS thE bUTtOn IT'S noT ThAt haRd AnoN

https://youtu.be/1fC0znX0YFg?t=4m12s
>>
File: nines combo.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nines combo.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>381615790
He's right through. Throw on an overclock chip and spam dodge.
>>
Is Parry in this game really hard or is it just me? Everyone says its easy, but I had a much easier time parrying in MGR.
>>
>>381615790
Why don't you take your facebook twitter memes and fuck off. Giant ball isn't hard at all.
>>
Unrelated to OP, but should I save all the side quests for the 9S play through?
>>
File: 1490842725987.jpg (113KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1490842725987.jpg
113KB, 818x1157px
>>381616424
Only if you find yourself underleveled for them. Route B gets a few new side quests and there are one or two that are unique to A and can't be completed in B. The game might also drag a bit if you decide to save it all for 9S and then spend such a long chunk focussed on him.
Heads up for the Wandering Couple sidequest. It's final stage can't be completed in A so leave it for B because otherwise you'll end up having to spend a fair chunk of money twice.
>>
Please, this game is piss easy
>>
>>381616750
>Heads up for the Wandering Couple sidequest. It's final stage can't be completed in A so leave it for B because otherwise you'll end up having to spend a fair chunk of money twice.

I finished this quests on route A, this is fake news.

No really I did, I was surprised with the 6 times reveal, but yeah did it on A
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.