[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These three are suddenly transported to the last game you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 3stooges.png (183KB, 485x349px) Image search: [Google]
3stooges.png
183KB, 485x349px
These three are suddenly transported to the last game you played. Post results.
>>
>>381608008
You can pretty much watch any CS:GO video.
>>
99% of /v/ has no idea who The Three Stooges are.

Let's be honest dude.
>>
>>381608620
They should learn then.
>>
>>381608008
Literally who?
>>
File: 13398712598712.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
13398712598712.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>Rainbow Six Siege
>>
Oddworld abes odysee. Through a series of bizarre coincidences and despite the stooges' inability to understand where they are or what is going on, they blindly stumble and trip through the meat packing factory where Abe worked.
>>
>>381608858
You must be 18 or older to post on this site.
>>
>>381608008
>D44M

They would fight over the Praetor suit, Moe gets it and Curley gets eaten by a Cacodemon.
>>
>>381608956
Thought I was the only one
>>
>>381609215
It would take a 50 year old to know these guys
>>
>>381609378
Why? Their stuff still airs on TV.
>>
>>381608008
PUBG

>All right, fellas, listen up, we're gonna hit the ground, pick up what we can and scram.
>But Moe, I don't think we CAN scram. Look at that circle.
>Yeah, it looks angry! Woop woop woop woop!
>Oh, now I see what you're saying. What are you, scared?
>*Slaps Larry in the face, pulls his hair out and pokes Curly in the eyes*
>SPREAD OUT.
>>
>>381609492

I'ma save that anon the trouble.

Only 50 year olds still watch tv dude.
>>
Legacy of the duelist, soThe Three Stooges play Yu-Gi-Oh?

>ehhh you just activated my trap card wise guy
>>
>>381609378
>>381609682

I'm 23 and I have known who these guys are since I was 6 years old. They're absolute comedy legends. I also haven't watched TV in 7-8 years either. I have their entire DVD collection. Still just as funny to me after all these years.
>>
>DOTA 2

What are their abilities?
>>
>>381610039

I still have my vhs collection me and my dad used to watch 2 decades ago.

Classic stuff. I love The Three Stooges.

My dad's most favorite part in a three stooges episode was when Moe asked Shemp what a clock says and Shemp's response was "ticktickticktickticktick" and Moe slaps him.

Think that was the hardest I've ever seen my dad laugh, in my entire life.
>>
>>381610260
I still love the episode where they're chased by the police into an Art School and pretend to be students when they start throwing clay around and they hit this old guy in the mouth with it. The old guy is saying something but to this day, I still have no fucking clue what it is, it sounded like gibberish.

Can't forget the court episode when larry pulls off that wad of gum from Moes noes and stomps on it, screams loud as fuck, beating his chest and moe slaps the shit out of him. So fucking stupid, I love it.
>>
>>381608620
Considering /v/'s definition of "adult" is parroting RPGCodex is that really surprising?
>>
>>381610648

"Well it was like this mr court."
"Address the judge as your honor!"
"Well it was like this my honor..."
"YOUR honor not MY honor!"
"Why not? Dontcha like em?"
"Let him continue, the court understands him."
"Thanks courty you're a pal."
>>
>>381608008
PUBG
pretty much perfect fit. Crazy antics from start to finish.
>>
>>381610246
goblin techies
>>
>>381608956

cool reddit humor brah
>>
River City Ransom

Well shit, little changes except a lot of infighting. They already have a blue-eyed motive with trying to save a school.

"HEY FELLAS, I found this book on how to do that flip thing!"
"Gimme that . . . you imbecile, that's just instructions on how to use a washing machine!"
"That one fella did say 'bleach' when he hit the bricks."
"Why you-" [various slaps and drum noises]
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.