[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of getting a PSP to play PSP and PS1 games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: psp_nowifi_bottom.jpg (212KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
psp_nowifi_bottom.jpg
212KB, 1600x900px
I'm thinking of getting a PSP to play PSP and PS1 games.

I don't give a shit about the vita and some of the games I want to play are not on the store.

Which model should I get?
>>
>>381600993

PPSSPP
>>
3000, go, or emulate
people will try to tell you the 1000 is built better but it's just really fucking heavy and has a shitty washed out screen with ghosting to boot
>>
>>381600993
>Which model should I get?
the vita
>>
300, but I would suggest Vita. It's crackable too, and you can emulate tons of systems really nicely with it, and it has great screen.
But if you really want PSP specifically, 3000 is the way to go.
>>
>>381601220
As someone who has a PSP, this. Unless you have a 400 watt toaster instead of a computer
My hands are decently sized and so playing on the damn thing is rather unpleasant.
Also free games.. woohoo.
>>
Don't use a PSP if you want to play PS1 games that are reliant on the analog stick. Or shoulder buttons.
>>
>>381600993
>>
>>381601615

Not to mention a second analog stick for games that would be better with it. Fuck digital aiming, it's always awkward.
>>
>>381600993
just
buy
a
vita
>>
>>381601850

Not spending hundreds on a memory card.
>>
>>381601850

>Vitafags this desperate for more people to buy their garbage

also

>Proprietary memory cards with pricetags 4 times higher than comparable cards.
>>
>>381602402

Just use PPSSPP

Unless your computer is an actual toaster you should be able to play all the games at 4 times the original resolution.
>>
buy a psp3000
buy one of the memory cards that let you put in two micro sd cards
buy two 64 gigabyte micro sd cards
pirate every game you want
play it

thats all you have to do op
best psp experience ever
>>
>>381601423
This. 3000 is best model.
>>
>>381603440

Or just PPSSPP and not waste money on all that shit.
>>
>>381600993
You're better off buying the vita. If you don't, just go for the cheapest one.
>>
what model is that in OP's pic? I never saw that one, it looks kinda nice
>>
>>381603525
Playing games in a way that is far inferior to just playing it on the actual console.
>>
>>381604771

t. I've never used PPSSPP

The emulator is superior in basically every way to the console. Better and more stable framerates, higher resolutions, AA, and texture filtering. PPSSPP is the best emulator out there and seems to have been created with black magic for how good it is.
>>
>>381600993
I have a psp go which is great. If you don't mind all of your games being digital instead of umd then get it. It fits your pocket well and has baller sliders for the screen.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.