[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy on eBay is the reason your kiddy toys are out of stock.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (641KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
641KB, 750x1334px
This guy on eBay is the reason your kiddy toys are out of stock. He's getting filthy fucking rich off of your "need" to play video games that are meant for literal children :)
>>
>>381599561
Nice. Good for him
>>
Guy deserves to be maimed.
>>
Nice thread man
>>
>>381599561
I would be as well if I were living in a country where this thing sells. He's not wrong in doing that.
>>
>tfw my name is Robert and my surname starts with J
spooky
>>
/v/ told me the Switch isn't out of stock, though, and everyone's just buying PS4s instead. So who's the liar here?
>>
>>381599561
Good for him glad I don't want this kiddy tablet
>>
>Be me
>Hate Nintendo with a passion
>Decide to bait other anons with my superior intellect
>Buy all the nintendo switches I can buy over a few months
>Amassed a decent amount
>Itstime.mp3
>Prove that all Nintendo fanboys how stupid they are by showing off my switch collection on 4chan
>Feelsgood.jpg
>Wait and get all the (you)s from angry anons cucked out of their kiddy toy
>>
>scalpers are the reason Switches are expensive!
Economic illiteracy is a helluva drug.
>>
>>381599561
It's really hard to make a profit off scalping Switches unless you live in a state that doesn't charge sales tax. Profit margin is razor thin because they're selling so low
>>
>>381602556
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers
>>
>>381599561
>"Lol Nintendo is Kiddy toy" meme
>Wii U had Bayonetta and it's sequel
>Nintendo games consistently put out great fap material characters filled with plot.

Yeah, okay then.
>>
>>381602556
Actually scalpers have been known to drive up retail prices, because people demonstrate they're willing to pay the exorbitant prices for things they really want. In those cases the retail price was actually too low, and increasing it rarely increases the scalping markup. It actually diminishes the scalping profit margin

In this case, maybe Nintendo could have sold the Switch for $250, but if people are willing to pay up to $400 for it, there's a loss in profit there. Increasing the price to $300 hasn't changed the markup, it just makes it more difficult for scalpers to make a profit.

Honestly? Nintendo should be selling Switches for $400 retail. Once demand dies down, then lower the price.
>>
>>381599561
He's probably a reseller with a Business Permit/License and got a shiton of them from a relatively large distributor at the cost of maxing out his credit card(s) and money. Otherwise there'd be no way for him to buy all of those unless he has a ton of friends/family members to get around the retailer restrictions when the Switch launched(which some of them would cap Switch consoles at 1).

Either way he's clearly gonna profit but its going to take a while to sell all of those Switches. Judging by how Nintendo is having a hard time keeping up with demand and that's unlikely to change throughout this year and possibly next year, he has a good chance to actually benefit from this.

>>381602663
Indeed, profits sold out of consoles(even those that are bought at wholesale prices) are razor thin. But he's probably actually making money out of them since he bought them from a distribution of games/consoles as opposed to buying it from traditional retailer outlets like most scalpers do. This "RobertsJ" guy is pretty clever.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.