[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bought Borderlands 2 thanks to steam sale. Which character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: character select.png (1MB, 1257x598px) Image search: [Google]
character select.png
1MB, 1257x598px
Bought Borderlands 2 thanks to steam sale. Which character should I play?
>>
Zero
>>
Mechromancer or Psycho.
>>
>>381597841
Whoever you think looks the most fun.

Though if you really need a suggestion, if you're playing solo play Gaige if you suck since the Deathtrap is basically a co-op bro that can help you out.
>>
Gaige is good for solo but anyone is really.
My favorite is Maya, she makes the game reasonably challenging solo
>>
>>381597841

I recommend you refund it and buy Borderlands 1 instead.
>>
>>381598061
I'm gonna play coop.
zero/gaige look like the most fun to me.

do different characters have different story elements to them or will i get the full story regardless?
>>
File: GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL.jpg (658KB, 1512x654px) Image search: [Google]
GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL.jpg
658KB, 1512x654px
Krieg
>>
>>381598334
sniper/revolver/shotgun gameplay in borderlands 1 is legit some of the most fun I ever had
>>
>>381598334
Give me some good reasons why.
Genuinely curious, have only funds for one.
>>
>>381598482
One of the worst written games I've eber played. So bad I dropped it two hours in
>>
>>381598342
The story is the same but every character has audio logs you can pick up that explains their backstory
>>
>>381598334
goty version was 10 bucks, if anything i'll buy both
>>
>>381598482

Borderlands 2 has really bad balancing with level scaled bullet sponge enemies.
>>
>>381598482
enemies are less spongey and it's generally a better designed gameplay with more fun gameplay

and no anthony burch
>>
God I hate all the characters on BL2 so much. They all look and sound like trash.
>>
>>381598482
The weapons in 1 are more functional since they don't have the retarded manufacturer gimmicks and the linear scaling will let you keep them long enough to find a suitable replacement.
>>381598546
Set the dialogue volume to zero and turn off the subtitles if the story in a shooter really chaffs your girl parts that much.
>>
Maya if you're a team player. Axton if you're a cool dude.
>>
>>381597841
I personally like Gaige since she's got that neat robot arm and is a qt who has some of the best head skins, but I kinda think Borderlands in general suffers from a lack of real difference between characters. I wish I had more unique abilities as the different characters, instead of just having like one actual usable ability and a bunch of passives. I know the main focus is on the guns and the abilities are more or less flavoring, but I just kinda want more out of it.

Also the only other friend of mine who owns 2 really finds it to be a boring game and we just sort of stopped playing it one day ;_;
>>
I really hated borderlands 2 endgame, it basically bogged down to having a slag, fire, corrosion, shock, and normal weapon on quick select and just slagging to get the debuff on the enemy, then switching to the element that'd do more damage.
Otherwise enjoy being two shot by bandits with a trillion health.
>>
Krieg, the personification of the "All Collisions All Explosions Song."
>>
>>381598342
The story is the same, but once you get to DLC they'll have just their own little tidbits of dialogue thrown here and there
>>
How Do I level Krieg in co-op? I get my ass fucked in no time and dynomite perk for second wind does shit damage.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.