[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in May 2017 it was $5.99 on Steam >Summer sale 2017 its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Wolfenstein_The_Old_Blood_cover.jpg (76KB, 420x474px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfenstein_The_Old_Blood_cover.jpg
76KB, 420x474px
>in May 2017 it was $5.99 on Steam
>Summer sale 2017 its $9.99

What the hell? I literally wait for this and the winter sale all year because I expect the best discounts. What the fuck happened?
>>
>>381595149
People don't spend money on supporting developers by buying video games now. They just wait until everything is $0.05 on summer sales.

Developers now have to push the prices up on the summer sales so that they can actually make any money
>>
Too many normies nowadays
>>
>>381595378

We're talking about Beth though and its a DLC of a game thats like 3 years old now.

>>381595665

What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
File: 1469063226023.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1469063226023.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>381595149
>He waited months to play a game that was $5.99 already
>>
>>381595938

I never noticed it on the first sale and didn't even think about buying it until someone here was like "its all just nazi killing" so I figuered I'd give it a shot.

I use Isthereanydeal.com which I can not believe is EVER mentioned and thats how I noticed the price difference.

I guess the summer and winter sales really are no longer "the best".
>>
>>381595149
Just to make sure we're on the same page here; you're bitching because the game is 50% off?
>>
>>381596918

I'm bitching because this was suppose to be the best sale next to Winter. It's not a huge difference, $3 is what ever but still why not save that 75% off for the Summer sale, you know the one people hold their wallets for.
>>
>>381597148
>refined entitlement
>>
>>381597302

>why not save that 75% off for the Summer sale, you know the one people hold their wallets for.

Either give me answers or actual responses or don't even bother commenting you fucking faggot.

Why not try to give me a good excuse as to why they didn't save the better discount for this sale. Am I not justified in being a little annoyed that they did this? Obviously they can do what ever they want but if there was a way they could communicate to me that the sale in May was going to be the better one, which they can't really do, I would of bought it then.

I would of been mad vice versa if I bought it then and it got an even deeper discount during summer, but at least then I would only blame myself for not waiting for the summer sale. Infact I think thats a mind set MANY people had when there were sales months before one of the BIGGEST sales of the year. Why would anyone in their right mind not just say "well Summer sale is right around corner, I'll just wait then."
>>
If you still rely on steam sales you're an idiot
Online key sellers are cheaper through the entire year usually.
>>
>>381595149
This is me right now with almost exactly the same game, Wolfenstein. I also noticed it has been on sale for cheaper than what it is right now at 9.99.... I thought the Summer Sale was the biggest sale of the year
>>
Because the glory days of Valve are long gone.
>>
>>381598690

Thats why I use ITAD.com, and you're completely right, you're a fucking idiot if you don't use it. Only plus Steam has no is refunds, but if its something you know you won't refund or care about, it'll most likely be cheaper on another site. The fact that I NEVER see it mentioned here during sales is fucking LUDICROUS.

Like half my games are from key sellers, and not shady ones like G2A(not that I give a fuck).

>>381598992

In this case it was up to the publisher or dev I believe.
>>
>>381595149
They're selling it more expensive because Wolfenstein 2 has been announced
>>
>>381595149
This might be because E3 happened so people who played TNO but missed TOB might be hyped for TNC.
>>
>>381599389

Thank you, first person to try giving a reasonable answer, that does also make sense as to why. So basically we can expect to see these games not go any deeper in discount than previous ones. Good to know I guess.

I'll just wait till its at a price that I deem suitable from a key seller then, although I noticed everyone across the board had raised the prices of this expansion.
>>
>>381595149
Publishers aren't discounting games like they used to as they depend more on long-tail sales.

FWIW, TOB is just alright and the start is fucking atrocious. I'm hoping Wolfenstein 2 doesn't start with an awful half-hour like both TNO and TOB.
>>
>>381599910

Yeah I've heard this complaint before, can you go into more detail, what was so bad about the beginning.
>>
>>381600182
It's pretty much a forced-stealth section.
>>
I'll take E3 for 500 alex
>>
>>381600182
Not that guy, but the beginning is about 5 minutes of intro, followed by a short shoot-out, which leads to a semi-stealth section that's about 30 or 45 minutes long.

DLC is alright as a whole tho.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.