[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was thinking on Getting Guilty Gear Xrd during the steam sale..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20161129113240_1.jpg (309KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
20161129113240_1.jpg
309KB, 640x360px
Was thinking on Getting Guilty Gear Xrd during the steam sale..
But what is the guide to buy?

because there is some times many versions and dlc and stuff, that I dont know where it start where it ends and where i can get the better stuff.
>>
>>381593263
The newest and best is Xrd Rev, with Xrd Rev 2 being DLC for that base game.
>>
>buying guides
What the fuck?
>>
>>381593487
Im kind of happy that they start doing that as somebody that want to get in the games.
Now is as simple as "upgrade to the next version if you have the old one" instead of having to buy the entire game again, and not knowing if all the dlc packs were redundant and stuff

>>381593748
I know that could sound dumb.

But time ago I tried to buy a Blazblu game.. and like this guys made every game their own stuff instead of making dlc updates, there was like 4 versions of the games, and a ton of dlc.
how do i know if the delux edition of the first game have alot of stuff , or which have dlc, which is obsolete because the other, how do i know if its worth it because the next game was around the corner.
>>
>>381594237
>Blazblu
Shouldn't be that hard to ask around in a forum and people would tell you BBCF is the latest as of now. But it's still shit.
>>
Game is dead on PC. It's not very alive on consoles. But you're poking a rotting corpse if you play on PC unfortunately
>>
>>381594447
thats bad, but to be fair, im a super casual pussy, I usually play arcade mode or against the pc because im not that good, and always fear to get turn into a pulp for matchmaking sucking....
and because I have bad experience with online play in fighting games, there is always lag and bad connection, and coincidentaly was on Fighting games only.

It would be cool if the fighting games could get crossplay between consoles and PC....
But we are not there yet....
>>
>>381594780
Street fighter v has crossplay with PS4 and I think killer instinct has it with xbone. I honestly don't know why more games don't have it. It would make PC a viable platform for more than just mobas and early access fps shit
>>
>>381593487
Also question
If Xrd Rev is the latest version with more stuff

why Steam try to sell you the pack that include Xrd -sign- + Xrd Rev?

what is the win there?
is it a scam?
>>
>>381595169
Because that would be great.
And we cant have such a great stuff happening on this industry.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.