[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played a Fire Emblem game before, should I start with FE7,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nm5muxiM7U1qlr8pbo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm5muxiM7U1qlr8pbo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x245px
Never played a Fire Emblem game before, should I start with FE7, or Sacred Stones, or something else?
>>
7 and go up
>>
>>381590182
play fire emblem echoes first
>>
>>381590182
Start with 7 then play the other 2 GBA games, then the Radiance series. If you want more play the waifubait entries.
>>
Play 7, they made that game for newcomers to the series
>>
>>381590182
I want to punch Sakura in the mouth
>>
File: 18230765_p4_master1200.jpg (439KB, 720x999px) Image search: [Google]
18230765_p4_master1200.jpg
439KB, 720x999px
Play 7, 8 and then what title you want after that.
>>
Any localized game except Fates and Radiant Dawn is okay.
7 has the longest tutorial.
>>
Is Revelations worth a playthrough or it's really THAT bad?
>>
>>381591658
Not as bad as Conquest.
>>
>>381591658
Story of that route is bad, foreshadowing of a plot twist is poorly done and most maps aren't really interesting. Only play that route if you want to complete the support log for everyone who's not Corrin, Kana or the route-exclusive characters.
>>
>>381590182
Best starts are
Path of Radiance-Good story, easy but fun gameplay.
7-Made for new players.
Awakening-widespread appeal and generically playable, but not that great.

Worst starts
Fates-Vile plot and only one has good gameplay, with the various aspects being all over the place.
Radiant Dawn-Way too fucking hard for a beginner, it will rip your dick off and beat you to death with it.
>>381591658
No. It's just annoying unless you really like having the "True" ending and marriage stuff. The maps are terrible and the unit balance is awful.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.