[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with me, I can't stand this game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: latest[1].jpg (1MB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
1MB, 1000x1239px
What the fuck is wrong with me, I can't stand this game.

My friend bought this game specifically so we can play together and I feel so shitty because I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single heist and there's no variation at all. Get thermal drill, turn it on, kill cops, steal money, escape cops. That's it. Every game. Not to mention there's only like one bank map, once you know it it's just replaying it over and over.

What am i doing wrong? I seem to be the only one who finds this shit boring. I legitimately want to play this with my friend and usually just stick it out for him but fuck i just want to enjoy it.
>>
Nothing. The game is shit.

The only fun part of the game is when you get to be good enough to kill cops at a higher level.
>>
we with my bros doing only stealth heists\missions.
>>
>>381587742
How do you even do a stealth heist? The play area is so small and eventually the game will end the same, with cops swarming the area, right?
>>
>>381587874
You can use the jammers and stuff to do it completely stealth with no cops ever reaching the scene.
>>
>>381587874
No.
git gud.
>>
>>381587317
>Not stealthing the mission
No wonder you are bored. Killing loads of cops is only fun after infamy 3.
>>
>>381587874
Not really
I solo stealthed a bank once by subduing the manager and a few bank staff, killing two guards and a few cameras and just walking the money out to the getaway car
>>
>>381587317
>I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single race and there's no variation at all. Turn left, turn right, brake for turns, speed up on straights, come first. That's it. Every game.

>I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single map and there's no variation at all. Camp bombsites, watch doors, be last man standing, click on people, get shot. That's it. Every game.

>I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single log in and there's no variation at all. Do dailes, farm mobs, sell loot, acquire gold, erp with furry friends. That's it. Every game.

>I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single game and there's no variation at all. hide behind cover, pop out when enemy reloads, move up to next cover, wait for reload, repeat. That's it. Every game.

>I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single time and there's no variation at all. Run right, jump on enemies, collect powerups, jump over holes, get to flag. That's it. Every game.

>I just can't find any appeal in it, it's the exact same game every single time and there's no variation at all. Make a base, collect resources, spam units, rush enemy base, win. That's it. Every game.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.