[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How Morrigan is so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: moye.jpg (722KB, 1753x987px) Image search: [Google]
moye.jpg
722KB, 1753x987px
Isn't it just sad? Just unfair? How Morrigan is so much better than Yen but Dragon Age is so much worse than Witcher?
>>
never fails to amuse me when some fag makes a comparison between two things and uses an actually decent, high res image for what they favor and a lower res awkward image for what they don't favor. how fucking weak is your argument that you have to stoop that low
>>
>>381582286
They do it because it guarantees atleast 1 person will reply to them with a proper image.
>>
>>381582286
This
>>
Yen's second outfit looks better
>>
>>381582152
She isn't better though.
>>
>>381582152
What ways is Morrigan better than Yennefer?
>>
Morrigan and Yen are both good for very different reasons and it is okay to like and appreciate either or both. They really don't have much in common besides being dark-haired magic users of plot importance.

Morrigan is young and sheltered when you first meet her, she's grown up raised an apostate mage in the middle of inhospitable woods by her mother Flemeth who extends her life by using Blood Magic to bodysnatch her daughters. People will often bring up that she seems to dislike everything and get annoyed, but that changes once she realizes you're not just out to manipulate her and that not every relationship is as toxic as her and her mother's was.

She had the Old God Baby mostly just because she could, but ended up greatly caring for the child to the point that she was willing to sacrifice her own life just so that he'd be safe from Flemeth''s meddling. She realized what an awful upbringing she had and didn't want to repeat that experience with her own child, depending on choices she and the Warden may end up being a happy couple working to mitigate the Calling and raise a family.

Yennifer is very different. She and Geralt are both incredibly old by normal human standards, somewhere around 100 iirc. She knows exactly what she wants out of life and isn't afraid to make a beeline for it. She doesn't have the soul-searching that Morrigan has trying to figure herself out. She intentionally ends a Djinn's wish for her to love Geralt just so that she can prove she's doing it of her own free will. Yen would never have drank from the Well of Sorrows in Inquisition.

In Origins, a young and somewhat naive Morrigan joins idealistic Grey Wardens and saves the world. The Lodge of Sorceresses is something she'd absolutely detest
>>
>>381582152
I think it's sad you keep making this thread
>>
>>381582286
A dare you to post a single good Yen pic. I will tell you why it's bad.
>>
>>381582152
Morigan is the only character in fiction who got pregnant for a legitimately interesting plot point. And that really got my boner raging when I first found out that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.