[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was told that /v/ once attempted to make Ed Edd n Eddy Online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: The_Mis-Edventures.jpg (56KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
The_Mis-Edventures.jpg
56KB, 256x363px
I was told that /v/ once attempted to make Ed Edd n Eddy Online a real thing by ripping files from The MisEdventures

What happened? Is anyone still trying to do that?
>>
>you will never go get jawbreakers with the guys
>>
Nah. They'd rather pretend it exists rather than make it a reality.
>>
>>381581597
Many Doors Rolf kept crashing the servers, and scrambling various files.
>>
>>381581770
we would get a C&D the moment we tried
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>381581749
>>
>>381581858
Why? It's not like the people holding the IP are doing anything with it.
>>
>>381581597
It did exist, but i dont know if you can still download it. I remember one time people found out the mailbox glitch
>>
>>381581858
Would Cartoon Network really care tho?

And even if they did, it wouldn't get a C&D until sites like Shitaku write about it
>>
>>381581597
>Is anyone still trying to do that?
That was over 7 years ago, anon. The only thing that came from it was a half assed TF2 map which never got completed, a bunch of concepts tailored around things from episodes (fad freaky and monster ed) and a shitload of idea guys who swore they were gonna see it to completion.
>>
id do it if I had an interest in coding, but Ive got my hands full learning other skills atm
>>
>>381582149
Has /v/ successfully completed anything working together? not counting cripple girls and the shazbowl, like a real video game
>>
Realistically how hard would it be for someone to rip the models from the game, improve them into unreal or unity and start with something from that?
>>
>>381582413
Nothing comes to mind, honestly. Stuff tends to gain traction then die out quickly once folks realize organizing and coordinating a small team of anons together is hard. Stuff like broquest and that Pokemon medieval rpg come to mind instantly. I think maybe /v/lancer counts, but their steam group has been dead for years so asking them about it would probably be a waste of time too.
>>
>>381583591
There's /v/ - The Musical still going every year I guess, if you could call it "successful"
>>
>>381581749
You mean never go not get jawbreakers. I'd kill to go scamming with them though
>>
>>381584017
Well, I'd see them as successes, yeah. But they still boil down to anons arguing about lyrics while a handful of schmucks do literally everything, no? I mean, the same can be said of the /v/GAs. When it comes to making shitty video game themes covers or laughable award shows, a slew of anons can get the job done in a few weeks, but God help us if we come together to crank out a shitty little video game.
>>
>>381583840
>trying to fit in this hard
Summerfags always make it obvious
>>
>>381583076
Ripping models and sticking them into an engine. Not hard at all. Actually making a game out of it? Good fucking luck.
>>
The PC Port of Misedventures was fucking glorious and scales wonderfuly. 4k 120fps scams all day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.