[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've recently started BDO and I've come to realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Moustache waifu.jpg (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Moustache waifu.jpg
729KB, 1920x1080px
I've recently started BDO and I've come to realize that this game is a lot more complicated than I initially anticipated, can someone please show me the ropes? Just to clarify I'm a boy, that'll save time for you grill chasers.
>>
>>381580735
>Just to clarify I'm a boy
i dont believe you
>>
File: 1494425662201.jpg (39KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
1494425662201.jpg
39KB, 367x367px
>>381580735
>Just to clarify I'm a boy
like we didnt fucking know
>>
>>381581021
>>381581112
you guys should 1v1 irl
>>
>>381580735
pretend to be a grill if you want help. if you can do the voice you've won the game
>>
>>381581262
I used to do that to get free shit on RS
>>
Of course your male i can see the fucking mustache a mile away faggot.
>>
>>381581590
You'd fuck me don't lie
>>
>>381580735
enjoy the world, take your time, talk to every ? you see on the map, do all the black spirit missions and next thing you know you're lvl 56 after some grindin in mediah.
now join a guild and start learning about the game.
>>
>>381580735
this game is so fucking brainless
some of the the most unsatisfying combat I've ever seen
a damn shame
>>
Does this game have any sort of story to follow, or just a big open do whatever game?

Also, when i first tired it there was so much visual noise on the screen that i gave up on it. Any way to reduce this?
>>
Alright I'll give you the ropes bitch. You can just copy paste this for the future.
Most important things to do.
Grab full Grunil. Get it to +5
Grab Yuria get it to +7
this applies to all classes.

If you want to hit awakening asap just braindead grind to 56. You can go back and do the black spirit quests for inventory slots later. You can get this done on the weekend in a single day of grinding. As long as you properly use your daily EXP boosts.

If you want to PvE focus go flat AP. If you want PvP you want a mix of DP/Accuracy. You want to get at least 200 dp around level 56~57

If you don't give a shit about killing stuff and you want a management game just grab some workers and start buying nodes and farm potatoes or some shit.

People will tell you X class is best or whatever don't listen to that shit just play whats fun. Top grinders are Musa and Ranger if you want to make $$$ with minimal effort. If you want KR PvP tier lists then I believe DK is top right now.
>>
>>381582224
You can fix that in settings.
>>381582172
Nigga what
>>
>>381582481
thank you very much
>>
>>381580735
>Just to clarify I'm a boy, that'll save time for you grill chasers.
Dick or GTFO
>>
>>381582935
SENAPI PLEASE NOT LIKE THIS
>>
>>381582481
I'm slightly sad to hear that DK is top tier in pvp, I generally like to play shit classes and shit on my opponents with skill, but DK just look way too cool to me, and my moustache grill is pretty much perfect.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.