[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why arent you plebs playing this amazing game? Its free and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

File: eternal_crusade.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eternal_crusade.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
Why arent you plebs playing this amazing game?

Its free and its on a Steam Sale now, you can get it for pennies!
>>
File: med_vlcsnap-00045_1453829389.jpg (448KB, 1275x800px) Image search: [Google]
med_vlcsnap-00045_1453829389.jpg
448KB, 1275x800px
bump
>>
>>381580656
>Its free and its on a Steam Sale
??
>>
File: lsm vs csm.jpg (175KB, 606x341px) Image search: [Google]
lsm vs csm.jpg
175KB, 606x341px
>>381581492
Base game is F2P, but if you buy it (its B2P, no subscription) you unlock faster progression and the flying classes.
>>
because it's shit
>>
>>381581893
It has its shit sides, but it also is generally fun, certainly good for a F2P game.
>>
>>381580656
>pennies
You better be right because that's all the steambux I have.
>>
Because the people who play are atrocious
Im also impressed at how unbalanced the classes are despite each race being basically identical
>>
What game
>>
File: maxresdefault.0.jpg (116KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.0.jpg
116KB, 1200x800px
>>381583054
Dunno about the people, havent ran into any particularly shitty retards.

As for balance, the team sadly has a pittance of devs left, so everything is coming around slowly, including balance. But the more people play it the more info for them to draw conclusions about balance from.
>>
>>381583186
W40K Eternal Crusade if you're being serious (read the filename)
>>381580656
I played it for a couple of hours and was pretty unimpressed 2bh honest. I really enjoyed Spess Mahrein which it was based off, but EC felt a lot less enjoyable. It's hard to articulate but basically the combat felt less satisfying, the maps were too large for the player count (so travel took too long and melee classes got fucked), the vehicles were pretty unimpressive to use and worse to fight against. It just generally felt like a crappy version of space marine's MP at the end of the day.
>>
File: 22wh40keternalcrusade.jpg (37KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
22wh40keternalcrusade.jpg
37KB, 620x300px
>>381583186
Eternal Crusade.
>>
This is just a clunky version of Space Marine created by a bunch of "idea guys"
>>
>>381583671
When was the last time you tried it? Some of those are certainly still around as issues, but not all of them.
>>
I started playing the alpha in 2015 and the game doesn't feel like it's changed too much since then. All that talk of "advanced" classes and hero classes and yet they're still not even implemented yet.

Chaos finally getting all the God Marks and Aspiring Sorc getting new spells was cool at least. That is until I discovered that the Khorne mark just makes melee worse unless you have a lifesteal mod on your weapon too, and the aspiring sorcerer spells are shit or super situational because apparently they want to hold the good shit back for an actual sorcerer class that they're never going to release.
>>
>>381584443
They very recently did a pass on Sorcerer powers, you are quite stronger now, and you can kill shit with them finally.

MoK was buffed too.
>>
>>
File: WH40KEDAnn02.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WH40KEDAnn02.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
stop shilling this game . Even the most eger fans are turning away from ths shit and they paid mony fot this.
optymalisation is garbge, classes are shit , p2w elite classes , 90 % of thingas that needed to be in game will never will
also publisher soon will close it you will see
>>
File: download-1.jpg (213KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
download-1.jpg
213KB, 1024x578px
>>381587215
Every game dies if people dont play it. Thats why im saying that people should give it a shot.

You didnt like it, others might.
>>
>>381584051

Around the time it launched for 100% realzies. I appreciate your effort to save a small 'community' but I also have bugger all interest in multiplayer only games. Why play the same game for 100+ hours when you have a backlog to beat?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.