[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 1022 Steam games >5 thousand ROMs and emulation shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1473067329015.jpg (70KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1473067329015.jpg
70KB, 600x899px
>have 1022 Steam games
>5 thousand ROMs and emulation shit
>500 physical copy games
>steady income so I can buy all the games and consoles I want
>but have no time to play everything I want
>it's virtually impossible for me to finish the games to keep up with the rate at which I buy them
Who /hoarding/ here?
>>
You'll have a nice retirement
>>
File: 1479897534757.jpg (25KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
1479897534757.jpg
25KB, 550x365px
>>381580760
>retire
>tfw too old for my reaction time to allow me to beat some games
Shit nigga, I just realized it might be best to get the twitchier stuff out of the way.
>>
File: kill me.png (6KB, 168x56px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
6KB, 168x56px
>>381580427
Me. this isn't even counting my games on GoG, Origin, Uplay, and Consoles. I honestly hate this feeling, knowing that I have great games like Nier, and Persona just sitting there and I'll never have the time to get to them. Multiplayer games make me feel the worst, I just play them during events and feel like I'm missing out on an experience I could be looking back at fondly like I do with TF2.
>>
>>381581203
>Multiplayer games make me feel the worst, I just play them during events and feel like I'm missing out on an experience I could be looking back at fondly like I do with TF2
Do you mean you think you're missing out on quality single player content while playing multis or that you miss TF2?
>>
>>381581351
I mean I'm missing out on multiplayer games. When ever I play them it's only in short bursts around holiday events or big updates, and the whole time I think about how I could have been playing it so much more and developing a skill in it.
I miss TF2 because when it came out I was a poorfag right out of high school and It was all I had to play. Most of my Steam friends list is people I met on there that I played with daily. I'd like to have the same experience on a new multiplayer game but I just don't have the time anymore.
>>
>>381581842
>I mean I'm missing out on multiplayer games. When ever I play them it's only in short bursts around holiday events or big updates, and the whole time I think about how I could have been playing it so much more and developing a skill in it.
Eh. Take it from me. I played numerous MMOS, card games, MOBAs and shooters for years (competitively more than once) and if you devote months or even years getting good at them, you will get the thrill of competition but miss out in other areas. It's just a decision of how important something is to you relative to the alternatives.

And yeah, growing up and lacking free time sucks but that's how it is for 99.9% of people. We won't get our youth and the spare with back so just make the most out of what you have now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.