[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone was in the last Megaman Zero thread, i just finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Megaman zero.png (474KB, 667x632px) Image search: [Google]
Megaman zero.png
474KB, 667x632px
If anyone was in the last Megaman Zero thread, i just finished Megaman Zero 4 and that ending, man... it was something.
>>
Glad you liked it
Try ZX sometime, the story goes full retarded but the gameplay is the best in the megaman franchise
>>
>>381577803
On a scale to 1-10, how mentally retarded does the story get?
>>
>>381578301
Around 12
>>
Zero 4 is my favorite, but that's probably because it's the easiest and I'm a fuckin scrub
>>
>>381577803
>Have to avoid weakspots to not weaken biometal

Interesting concept but trying to not hit your opponent too hard is a pain. Maybe have it changed to certain attacks or cooldowns would be better?
>>
>>381578719
I thought it was an extremely fun challenge, that shit is hard as balls to lv4 but so fucking rewarding
>>
>>381578390
Well, it can't be as bad as Fire Emblem Fates Stories.... i hope.

>>381578407
I actually argue that it was the Hardest, the bosses really were a challenge compared to others.

Maybe because i grinded the fuck out of Zero in the first one (All upgraded weapons, most of the Health upgrades including that gives you the green Lifebar, Subtanks, ect.)

in the Second, the bosses were pretty challenging but i beat them in a couple of tries,

and the Third was fun with Double jump, Health Upgrades up the ass, ect.

ALSO THAT FUCKING BOSS THEME IN ZERO 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOlHuDVz1Ys
>>
>>381576878
Zero is the best Megaman series. Just 4 really good plot driven games with no real weaknesses.
>>
>>381578407
I'm kinda conflicted about whether I like 3 or 4 better.
I liked working for my Rank in 3 to get those EX skills, but I also like finally being able to not give a shit about it in 4 and just go around fucking shit up with the Zero Knuckle.
>>
>>381579185
It's not that bad, it's just not the "epic dramatic grimdark" story that the Zero fans fell in love with when they were teens.
It's Mega Man as Sentai with all the goofiness that implies.
>>
>>381576878
How would you rank the Zero games?
>>
>>381579729
2=>3>1>4
>>
>>381579549
Oh well, i can live with that, Zero games were a really nice change of pace from the usual "Dr Wily is here again, stop him" or "Defeat (Instert Villain Here) and oh no, Sigma is here again, why must Humans and Reploids fight?"

>>381579729
4>3>1/2

1 and 2 are kinda on the same level for me, 3 was a improvment on 1 and 2 while being close to perfect, the EX Skills are too hard to get if you are not really good in Zero, which i am not.

4 was fantastic tough, the Gameplay was perfect, the Level Design and Story was at it's best and that ending.

One thing i have to mention is that i was suprisingly attached to the characters, especially Ciel, most likely because of the most screen time with Zero.
>>
>>381579185
>ALSO THAT FUCKING BOSS THEME IN ZERO 3
Oh man are you in for a treat when you play ZX.
Not gonna completely spoil it, but when you reach
"Area M" in the story keep going until you find "Area N" next to it.
>>
>>381581445
I love good Boss music, so if X5 had vs Zero theme, Zero 3 had that (and Zero 4 theme)

Then i think i am gonna have a blast playing this

I
>>
>tfw have the Zero Collection on DS and tried to play it last week but my hands are too big for the old DS and using the shoulder buttons is extremely hard
>>
>>381578407
I dunno. Kraft kicked my ass for a while.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.