[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So with serious sam 3 being added to fusion they did some balancing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Ss3boxart.png (1MB, 875x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Ss3boxart.png
1MB, 875x1199px
So with serious sam 3 being added to fusion they did some balancing.

Does this mean 3 is fixed?
>>
Are Witch Brides still annoying to fight? Then no they've improved nothing at all.
>>
>>381573459
What's there to "fix" exactly? The game was fucking great already back in 2011.

>>381574081
git gud scrub.
or go back to TFE for all your S+M1 fantasies.
>>
>>381573459
Did they make Single Shotgun viable?
Did they make the assault rifle viable?
Did they unfuck the rocket launcher so that it isn't massive dogshit compared to the Devastator?
>>
>>381574192
>walk into open space
>die
JUST LIKE THE OLD SERIOUS SAM GAMES AMIRITE?!
>>
>>381574463
>Dying to anything else than sneaky AAAAAAA pile
I bet you don't even play on Serious difficulty, you child.
>>
>>381574192
They made normal easier and hard/serious harder

and enemies that were invulnerable to anything but explosives are now only 50% resistant. Thank fuck I hated those helicopter guys
>>
>>381574758
...so you can now stealth snipe the first copter down with the pistol? Sounds quite lame and casual.
>>
>>381574910
Pretty sure that another Technopolip would spawn.
In my first run of SS3, I found the hidden Rocket Launcher and used it to fuck up the squid fucker. Another one of them spawned when I got near the Rocket Launcher Ammo Box.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.