[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8I guhQqhAg Is it another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8IguhQqhAg

Is it another No Man Sky or should I believe?
>>
Extra diverse proceduraly generated open-world made by Ubisoft.

Take a guess.

Star Citizen has been struggling to do roughly the same thing for years. If it even gets released, it'll be a butchered version of what it was advertised as. So to respond to your question OP: yes, this is another No Man Sky.
>>
Why do developers think that expanding the scope of a game makes it automatically better?

The original beyond was great because it was a tightly focused and paced game with a very deliberately designed world which opened up more at just the right moments. The dungeons, characters, and story were all super tight and razor sharp.

This looks like this giant loose open world affair, completely removed from the kind of experience the first game was. Why does beyond good and evil need to be some massive-ship online space GTA? If Ancel wanted to innovate, he could have done it within the context of the type of game the original was.
>>
File: 4TdfBPF.jpg (77KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
4TdfBPF.jpg
77KB, 500x460px
>>381573457
It's probably another Nu-man's Sky but I don't know man, I've been waiting for this game for so long that I might give Ubisoft a free pass just for this time.
>>
>>381574274
>why developers try to be ambitious instead of releasing the same games during 50 years?
>>
Fucking game industry pushing technology to do incredible things.
>>
>>381574660
Man, that wasn't his point.

>If Ancel wanted to innovate, he could have done it within the context of the type of game the original was.

Being ambitious doesn't have to be synonymous with open-world space sandbox. To be honest I'm okay with Ubisoft trying to achieve something like this. I'm only questioning why it has to be BG&E2, considering all this stuff has nothing to do with the first one.
>>
>>381573457
Looks really good but they can't do it. Consoles can't run the game if it's too big and detailed
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.